Identified! NJ - Atlantic Highlands, WhtFem 15-20, UP1458, Skeletal on hillside, Dec'88 - Nancy Carol Fitzgerald

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elizabeth has been identified as a different set of remains, so this is definitely not her.
Posting for clearance:

Elizabeth Lande is still missing/not found (as far as we know).
Her WS thread:
Deceased/Not Found - PA - Elizabeth Lande, 21, Philadelphia, 12 Dec 1971 *R. Nauss guilty*

Elizabeth Lamotte was identified being a Jane Doe found in Tennessee in 1985.
Her WS mp thread:
Found Deceased - NH - Elizabeth Lamotte, 16, Manchester, 6 April 1984

Her WS thread as a Jane Doe:
Identified! - TN - Greene Co., WhtFem 264UFTN, 14-20, recent loss of pregnancy, Apr'85 - Elizabeth Lamotte

Posting for clearance:

Elizabeth Lande is still missing/not found (as far as we know).
Her WS thread:
Deceased/Not Found - PA - Elizabeth Lande, 21, Philadelphia, 12 Dec 1971 *R. Nauss guilty*

Elizabeth Lamotte was identified being a Jane Doe found in Tennessee in 1985.
Her WS mp thread:
Found Deceased - NH - Elizabeth Lamotte, 16, Manchester, 6 April 1984

Her WS thread as a Jane Doe:
Identified! - TN - Greene Co., WhtFem 264UFTN, 14-20, recent loss of pregnancy, Apr'85 - Elizabeth Lamotte

ELizabeth Lande is now a rule out for our Atlantic Highlands girl....Inconsistant dentals. I just got the email from the Doe Network

Is it possible that she is this woman? I understand that Debra was 5'4 and the body is listed on Namus as being 5'1, but the body had been found to be skeletal, as far as I am aware.

Debra Fardella – The Charley Project

Attachments

• fardella_debra3.jpg
    fardella_debra3.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Is it possible that she is this woman? I understand that Debra was 5'4 and the body is listed on Namus as being 5'1, but the body had been found to be skeletal, as far as I am aware.

Debra Fardella – The Charley Project

She was already suggested before upthread. I don't know if somebody followed that up/submitted. Debra was already 22 when she went missing, I have the feeling Jane Doe was younger, but you never know.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original
Original
Original
Original

Original

27 Exclusions -
MP7081 Bonita Bickwit 07/27/1973 Sullivan NY
MP3070 Judith Brown 04/06/1977 Queens NY
MP25680 Lynn Burdick 04/17/1982 Berkshire MA
MP5909 Rosemary Calandriello 08/25/1969 Monmouth NJ
MP7928 Susan Cappel 03/16/1982 Tuscarawas OH
MP5978 Jan Cotta 06/26/1973 Monmouth NJ
MP6022 Carol Donn 01/02/1981 Palm Beach FL
MP6077 Margaret Fox 06/24/1974 Burlington NJ
MP2351 Brenda Green 07/02/1988 Tuscaloosa AL
MP4585 Lorraine Herbster 03/09/1979 Burlington NJ
MP8897 Sandra Hopler 09/29/1973 Lackawanna PA
MP2387 Karen Kamsch 06/01/1976 Anne Arundel MD
MP2493 Tracy King 07/08/1975 Adams PA
MP4613 Rhonda Labbe 08/07/1974 Essex MA
MP2827 Michelle Lakey 08/26/1986 Lackawanna PA
MP6309 Charlotte Loomis 09/01/1972 Monmouth NJ
MP7266 Judy Martins 05/24/1978 Portage OH
MP5531 Tammie McCormick 04/29/1986 Saratoga NY
MP47 Audrey Nerenberg 07/15/1977 New York NY
MP8051 Judith ODonnell 11/30/1980 New York NY
MP4646 Robyn Pettinato 07/05/1975 Flathead MT
MP946 Marcia Remick 06/05/1979 Virginia Beach VA
MP974 Patricia Schmidt 06/04/1985 Henrico VA
MP7040 Patricia Seelbaugh 10/26/1973 Mercer PA
MP5533 Denise Sheehy 07/07/1970 Queens NY

I found a murder without a body case that I think looks like Atlantic Highlands Jane Doe. I don't have a lot of info about her atm (will try to grab more tomorrow though!) Her name is Robin Benedict. Her body was never found. Robin Nadine Benedict (1961-1983) - Find A Grave...
She might be good to check against this UID and some of the other UID's in the NE area after 1983.
FYI:
I've been having a lot of problems getting MP's, especially older cases, but new ones too, into Namus. They want a lot of extra information and an open missing persons case. Problem: MWOAB cases don't have open missing persons cases because they are sure the person is deceased.
If anyone has any suggestions regarding this, please let me know.

I found a murder without a body case that I think looks like Atlantic Highlands Jane Doe. I don't have a lot of info about her atm (will try to grab more tomorrow though!) Her name is Robin Benedict. Her body was never found. Robin Nadine Benedict (1961-1983) - Find A Grave...
She might be good to check against this UID and some of the other UID's in the NE area after 1983.
FYI:
I've been having a lot of problems getting MP's, especially older cases, but new ones too, into Namus. They want a lot of extra information and an open missing persons case. Problem: MWOAB cases don't have open missing persons cases because they are sure the person is deceased.
If anyone has any suggestions regarding this, please let me know.

An interesting angle of approach @KaylaraOwl -murder without a body-. I think it would be good they create a special section in Namus for this kind of cases. If families with a "lost body" joint together, maybe they can begin a pressure group and establish something along that way. I wonder what would happen if Robin's family (or other families in the same situation) insisted on putting her into Namus.

Im going to submit Billie Hall, shes not in that rule out list.
(I posted her link on page 9)

Not sure how to put this without being snippy. I'm not sure if you should do that...Billy had a metal plate in her skull. I think that is a rule out.

Did she? I must have missed that! Oops...

I do see the resemblance between the UID and Billie Jean also - below lists her characteristics, Billie Jean Hall – The Charley Project

• Hall suffered brain damage in a vehicular accident prior to 1985. She may have a surgical scar on her head as a result of her injuries. She also has a history of drug abuse.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Hall has a large vertical surgical scar on her abdomen. She has a deep, wide horizontal scar on her buttocks. Hall has faded scars on her chin and on both of her hands. Her blood type is O. She also has a Richmond orthodontic screw implanted above her right eye and a surgical plate inserted in her skull, and she has previously fractured her fingers. Her first name may be spelled "Billy."

An interesting angle of approach @KaylaraOwl -murder without a body-. I think it would be good they create a special section in Namus for this kind of cases. If families with a "lost body" joint together, maybe they can begin a pressure group and establish something along that way. I wonder what would happen if Robin's family (or other families in the same situation) insisted on putting her into Namus.
There are several people already in Namus who are murder without a body cases, and there are people whose remains have only partially been found who also remain in Namus. I was able to help get Olive Dry in pretty easily, and she's a murder without a body case. But I'm trying to get Corena Taylor, Maurice Earl Nolan, David Emerich, and Bonnie Pellicer entered in, and thus far have not had much luck. So it appears to depend on the department involved, and whether or not Namus is willing to help. There's a website where a guy has complied a very long list of these cases, and also I keep running across them while I'm looking for other information in Newspapers.com.

I think there are a bunch of Does that probably match these unfound murder victims and there are probably some under investigated research opportunities there that might be good to check out, just in case.

There are several people already in Namus who are murder without a body cases, and there are people whose remains have only partially been found who also remain in Namus. I was able to help get Olive Dry in pretty easily, and she's a murder without a body case. But I'm trying to get Corena Taylor, Maurice Earl Nolan, David Emerich, and Bonnie Pellicer entered in, and thus far have not had much luck. So it appears to depend on the department involved, and whether or not Namus is willing to help. There's a website where a guy has complied a very long list of these cases, and also I keep running across them while I'm looking for other information in Newspapers.com.

I think there are a bunch of Does that probably match these unfound murder victims and there are probably some under investigated research opportunities there that might be good to check out, just in case.

@KaylaraOwl Thanks for explaining and the things you try to establish. Sadly I can't do much to help you getting this cases into Namus. Can you give a link to the list you mentioned? It seems good to have this at hand when looking for unidentified remains, besides missing persons in the system.

There are several people already in Namus who are murder without a body cases, and there are people whose remains have only partially been found who also remain in Namus. I was able to help get Olive Dry in pretty easily, and she's a murder without a body case. But I'm trying to get Corena Taylor, Maurice Earl Nolan, David Emerich, and Bonnie Pellicer entered in, and thus far have not had much luck.
I feel like Bonnie Pellicer could match Neptune (Monmouth County) Jane Doe from 1980, and this is definitely an angle I hadn't thought of.

@KaylaraOwl Thanks for explaining and the things you try to establish. Sadly I can't do much to help you getting this cases into Namus. Can you give a link to the list you mentioned? It seems good to have this at hand when looking for unidentified remains, besides missing persons in the system.
It's a PDF, and is not a complete list, but this guy adds cases as he finds them afaik: https://www.nobodycases.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Nobodytablelatest-1.pdf

I feel like Bonnie Pellicer could match Neptune (Monmouth County) Jane Doe from 1980, and this is definitely an angle I hadn't thought of.
I'm trying to get them compared to those two bodies, one male, one female which is described as 'partial' skeletal remains that were found inside of a store's wall in Asbury Park last year. I got an email back from a detective with the Camden County Prosecutors Office Major Crimes Unit and explained the situation, and haven't heard anything back from him since. I don't know if he's working on it, or if he decided I was just a crackpot.

Namus told me that they can't help me unless I can get information about there being an open missing persons case, despite me sending them the newspaper clippings, which do show that they were never found.

I miss Todd being in charge. -_-

Last edited:
She could be several of these girls, tbh. I compiled a bunch of articles about the disappearance and did a bit of a write up: (it's public) https://www.patreon.com/posts/40330065 Unfortunately, I was only able to find that one picture of her at the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back