GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO It's possible that, if 2 teenage boys live in the house where the bike was found, that maybe they found the bike abandoned and just took it home. Maybe they are innocent of anything to do with Autumn's death. Just picked up an abandoned bike??? Maybe they called, or their mom, LE when they realized whose bike it was. Maybe, Maybe???

This is probably one reason why police aren't naming any suspects yet or making arrests - in spite of how bad it looks for these boys to have the bike found so close to where Autumn's body was found. LE has to have solid evidence linking them to her body, motive, etc., otherwise a good lawyer could use the very scenario you came up with as a defense to win an acquittal.

I doubt the murder was about a bike, if these two young people are guilty...probably much worse.

Regarding some of the young people who live in the home where the bike was removed from, couldn't they be potential witnesses who have knowledge of a crime and not have participated in a crime? Would questioning of the witnesses take place at their home or at the police station? Wouldn't this mean that they would be "in custody" but still not charged with a crime. I think we should be a little careful when speculating to what degree these young people are involved.

The friend said two of the boys, the 15-year-old and the 17-year-old are "into stealing bikes." He pointed to the bikes that police were pulling from the house and suggested they might all be stolen.

Another friend, 16-years-old said, "they wouldn't do anything like that. Of course, they steal bikes, but that's it."

Neighbors and onlookers gasped as investigators pulled the white BMX bicycle identified as Autumn Pasquale's from a house nextdoor to where the 12-year-old Clayton girl was discovered dead Monday night.

http://www.nj.com/south/index.ssf/2012/10/brothers_considered_suspects_i.html

Could be that the bike was left somewhere around the other home, and the boys simply found it and then took it inside their home without knowing what happened or who it belonged to...

They have pretty bad luck if they didn't have anything to do with her disappearance but happened to take her bike. Not being snarky, I'm being serious.

http://www.nj.com/south/index.ssf/2012/10/brothers_considered_suspects_i.html#incart_big-photo

One of the boys is reported to be a 17-year-old Bankbridge Regional School student.

I don't know what kind of special needs this school serves,if they have delinquents, since there is also a separate Alternative School.

http://www.gcsssd.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=27712&type=d

Interestingly when I googled it, this article came up:

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/05/office_of_administrative_law_j.html

There was a viral video of this teacher a while ago. Not sure if it was national news but it was news around here.

What do you mean about color?

That the politically correct way of dealing with situations where a Caucasian person is victimized by a person(s) of color, is to not consider the possibility of a hate crime.

At least that is what I gathered from the comment.

How does anyone even know what color they are?

Feel like I'm lost with all the vagueness going on....:confused:

They have pretty bad luck if they didn't have anything to do with her disappearance but happened to take her bike. Not being snarky, I'm being serious.

Yes and I would hate to be in their shoes right now if that were the case.

How does anyone even know what color they are?

Feel like I'm lost with all the vagueness going on....:confused:

Ditto!

I haven't read the teens being discussed are persons of color anywhere

All I have to say is that I hope no one forgets to shut that fake Y & R page down & look into those creeps.

All I have to say is that I hope no one forgets to shut that fake Y & R page down & look into those creeps.

What is Y & R?

I'm so confused today! Maybe I need to go back to bed. :waitasec:

That the politically correct way of dealing with situations where a Caucasian person is victimized by a person(s) of color, is to not consider the possibility of a hate crime.

At least that is what I gathered from the comment.

im not so sure this is the case tho...

In the Westood case, a 13-year-old girl said she was approached by a man while walking alone to school at around 7:10 a.m. on Thursday. She said the suspect, whom she described as a white middle-age male with a crew cut and receding hairline, pulled up next to her in a gray four-door hatchback. The girl reported seeing an NYPD sticker on the left-front windshield, Regino said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/2...tumn-pasquale-death-and-recent/#ixzz2A8xGv4JE

Sorry! For my random post!

Please tell me this is not a cop that tried to lure this child!

(someone saw a police car on the satellite map image parked at the residence...)

The law enforcement vehicle in the Google satellite map is parked across the street from the house in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke