GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nj.com/south/index.ssf/2012/10/brothers_considered_suspects_i.html#incart_big-photo

I don't know what kind of special needs this school serves,if they have delinquents, since there is also a separate Alternative School.

http://www.gcsssd.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=27712&type=d

Interestingly when I googled it, this article came up:

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/05/office_of_administrative_law_j.html

There was a viral video of this teacher a while ago. Not sure if it was national news but it was news around here.

the school homepage identifies itself as serving students with "secondary behavioral disorders" who have been unsuccessful in a traditional academic setting - alternative school essentially - but specifically for those students needing additional mh support

I think Y & R-Stands for young & reckless,it was on one of her FB pgs..I think its a clothing line

Oh okay. Makes sense now. I think I read that awhile ago. Didn't Autumn list that as where she worked on her fb page? I hadn't seen her fb page but I thought someone had posted it previously.

What is Y & R?

I'm so confused today! Maybe I need to go back to bed. :waitasec:

Y&R is Young & Reckless. They made the bag that Autumn was carrying. She has a link on her Facebook page to a fake Y&R site that was searching for models and asking girls send pics to a gmail account that was tied to a fake or now defunct band (holy run on sentence Batman). Autumn had her profession listed as model so there was some speculation on thread 1 that she was under the impression she was meeting someone for a modeling gig that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the Camille Cleverly disappearance people stole her bike, delaying her discovery.
They didn't kill her, they just had the unfortunate luck of taking her bike after she fell while hiking.
They may have ensured her death, as she would have been found sooner if they hadn't taken it... but they didn't push her down the mountain.

If someone found Autumn's bike abandoned (like in Camille's case) and stole it... that doesn't mean they killed her too.

I agree. I haven't seen their color mentioned at all by any MSM. I don't see what that has to do with anything anyway.

I haven't either, but I was just explaining how I interpreted the comment made by the other poster. I don't agree or disagree and I haven't heard anything about the boys that are accused.

In the Camille Cleverly disappearance people stole her bike, delaying her discovery.
They didn't kill her, they just had the unfortunate luck of taking her bike after she fell while hiking.
They may have ensured her death, as she would have been found sooner if they hadn't taken it... but they didn't push her down the mountain.

If someone found Autumn's bike abandoned (like in Camille's case) and stole it... that doesn't mean they killed her too.

I agree. Just thinking what horrible luck it would be on their part.

If they have a history of stealing bikes, that could very well be the case.

I said -COULD she have been killed for her bike-just looking for a motive!!It was just me thinking out loud!!

I agree. Just thinking what horrible luck it would be on their part.

If they have a history of stealing bikes, that could very well be the case.

Might be a good incentive to stop stealing...

why are we posting facebook pages and tax records of said people in msm....they have not been named poi's so isn't this against the rules.

back to the topic.....this is so heartbreaking, i have 19yr old and a 15yr old....these stories shorten the leash just a little bit more each day.....uggggg.

I'm curious to see what comes about the presser

All I said was-COULD she have been killed for her bike-just looking for a motive!!It was just me thinking out loud!!

I think it is in our best interests to entertain all possibilities. We may not always agree with one another, but that is not important. Everyone has a right to share their opinion.

OMG, when that google earth image was taken there was a police car out front. Wonder if there is trouble in the neighborhood a lot.

You are right! It is parked on the other side of the street. Interesting.

Did Autumn have any siblings? I thought I read that she lived with her dad and his gf (or wife?) and the gf's kids but I wasn't sure if Autumn had any blood siblings.

Also, I wonder if she knew the two suspects?

Just thinking out loud.

Who knows. The bike could have been dumped on the street by the murderer and some kids found it and brought it home, not knowing it was related to the murder. I mean, its pretty dumb to keep the bike in the house and dump a body at the curb. After a murder you would think they would want to get rid of evidence, not take it home. One scenario is that it was a stranger abduction and murder and unwitting crime of opportunity for some kids who found an abandoned bike and took it home.

why are we posting facebook pages and tax records of said people in msm....they have not been named poi's so isn't this against the rules.

back to the topic.....this is so heartbreaking, i have 19yr old and a 15yr old....these stories shorten the leash just a little bit more each day.....uggggg.

I'm curious to see what comes about the presser

As to your first sentence, I wondered the same thing. However, as previously stated, I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and not much is making sense.

And I agree with the rest... I want to keep my kids locked up in a plastic bubble.

Did Autumn have any siblings? I thought I read that she lived with her dad and his gf (or wife?) and the gf's kids but I wasn't sure if Autumn had any blood siblings.

Also, I wonder if she knew the two suspects?

Just thinking out loud.

She has a brother & sister. The article below says she lives with dad, brother, sister, dad's gf & gf's kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...2-disappeared-riding-bike-recycling-unit.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member