GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it when Prosecutors take the time to "dot the I's, and cross the T's." I believe they feel, with what they have, any suspects aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Or possibly saying this to ease the running boys mind that they won't be charged with murder to get them to come forth

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Who knows. The bike could have been dumped on the street by the murderer and some kids found it and brought it home, not knowing it was related to the murder. I mean, its pretty dumb to keep the bike in the house and dump a body at the curb. After a murder you would think they would want to get rid of evidence, not take it home. One scenario is that it was a stranger abduction and murder and unwitting crime of opportunity for some kids who found an abandoned bike and took it home.

But if it were kids involved I don't think they would be thinking too clever anyway. Maybe scared as to what I have done now?

Not saying they could be innocent and just seen the bike and took it if they were indeed into stealing bikes as the news report stated.

I can't imagine a young teenager not confessing. A while back my soon to be 17yo and his best buddy took some vodka after I went to bed. Being great candidates for lobotomies they replaced it with water and well, unlike liquor, the water froze. The boys were tripping over themselves to confess (and throw each other under the bus) as soon as I held up the frozen bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO... that is hilarious, they got themselves caught without you even suspecting them first! :floorlaugh:

As zero mentioned earlier, custody and arrest are two different things.

The police have not made any arrests, but they currently have some people at the station who are being questioned.

Yeah, they also took out the reference to where the one suspect went to school.

Looks like the press jumped the gun and had to update the article and delete the wrong info they put out there.

The did earlier because I commented on the age of the younger one. Guess I need to go edit that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right, they edited the article. I read before it was an 18 and a 15 year old. Maybe not....

I'm wondering if she knew any of these brothers.

This is heartbreaking.

Hello everyone. I make a habit of not joining threads until I'm caught up.

How heartbreaking!

The chance of teens finding an abandoned bike and taking it home sounds reasonable. Her body coincidentally being found in the recycling bin next door to their house kinda blows that theory IMO. but we'll learn soon enough.

I wouldn't call it false reporting really, just a hungry reporter who jumped the gun and made LE mad.

I am SO ANNOYED at the false reporting by MSM!!!!!!

sounds like le is prolly annoyed with the press... first they reported her body being found in the middle of the night and now some smarty pants went and dug thru the tax records and sent it to press.... wow, if le wanted those names announced i think they would have a presser... jmo

are there any pressers scheduled for today and if so does anyone have a link? i dont know what the local channels are....tia

But if it were kids involved I don't think they would be thinking too clever anyway. Maybe scared as to what I have done now?

Not saying they could be innocent and just seen the bike and took it if they were indeed into stealing bikes as the news report stated.
Kids with no means of transportation for disposing of a body might think
" we'll just wheel her out to the curb on trash pickup day".
Especially if she was killed in the course of a scuffle over her bike and not as a premeditated act.
JMO

I wouldn't call it false reporting really, just a hungry reporter who jumped the gun and made LE mad.

Semantics, I suppose. Either way, what they reported is WRONG, and they need to fact-check before reporting something as FACT.

sounds like le is prolly annoyed with the press... first they reported her body being found in the middle of the night and now some smarty pants went and dug thru the tax records and sent it to press.... wow, if le wanted those names announced i think they would have a presser... jmo

It's tough, to be sure, for LE these days. People are jabbering ALL over the web about this, and heck even most times we know by public records searches things that LE/the media doesn't report until a day or sometimes a week later. Double-edged sword with the internet when it comes to helping and hurting an investigation.

I'm confused...seems like i'm not the only one. When are we allowed to talk about suspects and name them? When LE name them or when MSM name them? Sorry, I do try to keep up but seem to struggle even with basic Ts&Cs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95