GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they had anything to do with killing her- it doesn't sound well planned.

Kids with no means of transportation for disposing of a body might think
" we'll just wheel her out to the curb on trash pickup day".
Especially if she was killed in the course of a scuffle over her bike and not as a premeditated act.
JMO

Exactly...or 'we'll deal with it tomorrow or another day" syndrome....

I'm confused...seems like i'm not the only one. When are we allowed to talk about suspects and name them? When LE name them or when MSM name them? Sorry, I do try to keep up but seem to struggle even with basic Ts&Cs!

MSM or LE. Either or works here. BUT, the MSM article that was posted, has changed the info and no one has been arrested or is a POI. As of now, per MSM.

WS does not allow sleuthing or naming of minors UNLESS they are victim (Autumn in this case) or LE has PUBLICALLY NAMED THEM. This includes perps, suspected perps, friends, neighbors, family members, etc of the victim. WE do NOT name minors. We wait for confirmation from LE.

Thanks,

Salem

are there any pressers scheduled for today and if so does anyone have a link? i dont know what the local channels are....tia

Up-thread I think someone said there is one scheduled for 4:00 (which I would assume EST). I don't know any local stations, however. Sorry.

As is often the case, the Tweets seem to know everything ahead of time.

LIVE at 4pm - Authorities to hold news conference on Autumn Pasquale's death | LIVE STREAM here - http://t.co/FbMwOVIH

It's tough, to be sure, for LE these days. People are jabbering ALL over the web about this, and heck even most times we know by public records searches things that LE/the media doesn't report until a day or sometimes a week later. Double-edged sword with the internet when it comes to helping and hurting an investigation.

true, but i would think that the press would understand police investigations and the problems that can arise from convicting people in the court of public opinion before the perp ever gets to court. i think its wrong for the press to run with these stories before or without le ok'ing it first...jmho i want those responsible to be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

It's tough, to be sure, for LE these days. People are jabbering ALL over the web about this, and heck even most times we know by public records searches things that LE/the media doesn't report until a day or sometimes a week later. Double-edged sword with the internet when it comes to helping and hurting an investigation.

Sometimes when something happens here local and I want to know more than what the news is putting out, I check the comments. Alot of times freinds or family will post more info there. Sometimes.....

Finally Verified
Not yet guess needs to be updated

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Finally Verified
Not yet guess needs to be updated

You are almost there. Soon. This has been like watching a baby being born. LOL

Sometimes when something happens here local and I want to know more than what the news is putting out, I check the comments. Alot of times freinds or family will post more info there. Sometimes.....

Especially in a small community. People talk and gossip (I know, I live in a tee-tiny town). Some of it true, some of it false, but either way it's easy to semi-verify using public records and a bit of digging.

The ones in custody were outed about 3 hours ago on the web.

Recent abduction attempts possible links

Still looking thru security cameras,

It sickens me to think 2 young teens could possibly be involved in Autum's death but I'm so thankful it appears there is going to be a quick resolution for her family and the entire town. I really hope this turns out to be an accident and not a deliberate choice made by young men that had their entire lives in front of them, just as Autumn did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suspect is thought to be a local. Still saying she was just riding to her friends house

Still looking thru security cameras,

What security cameras? Is there a link anywhere for this?

What security cameras? Is there a link anywhere for this?

Just announced should be given to media now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads