GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the motive was to steal the bike... Only because its easier to take than what I originally assumed her disappearance was related to. Her being found in her clothes makes me feel better. I know it doesn't prove anything but it does make me think that sexual assault wasn't the motive here. I hope I'm right and her family will at least have that small comfort.
It's all so senseless. I cannot imagine what this town is feeling but I do hope that LE is protecting the teenagers that had the bike. It sounds like the town is ready for vigilante justice to me based on all the comments I have read on the articles, FB, and Twitter,

And to the newbies joining WS recently because of Autumn's case- please, please read TOS! We do NOT want the thread closed down. It takes a little while to get the hang of the way things are done here but this forum is moderated for a reason. We must always protect people. It would be completely irresponsible of those of us seeking truth and justice to post "John Doe is __________, _______, whatever and being questioned in the death of a 12 year old girl." He could be innocent.. Then his name will always be linked to this case online. Not fair to him, right? That's the best way I can explain why the TOS are so important. There are tons of absolutely AMAZING Sleuthers here. We come together to be a voice for the lost and missing and try to help. That's what is important: Always Help, Never Harm.

My heart is breaking for Autumn's family.

Apologize in advance for the flyby post but just opened up WS & saw a bunch of misinformation...

What the media - in specific nj.com - posted was truth. It wasn't wrong info at all. I suspect somebody jumped the gun with their reporting, was probably grateful for their source's release of info, but had to temporarily retract certain things bc nobody has actually been named officially as pois (plural) or suspects (plural). Common sense tells me no charges re murder or manslaughter, or coverup of such, can happen until the official cod is listed & the autopsy is complete. Remember, it said they're being looked at hard, questioned...doesn't mean murder.

I'd like to personally commend Clayton PD & all of their assisting entities helping to investigate this case. I think it's wonderful not everything is thrown out to the media & fed to the wolves. I especially hold in high regard the way certain crime scenes were secured & cordoned off. These investigators have taken their jobs seriously & make me proud to be a Jersey Girl.

Autumn Pasquale, I'm lighting a candle for you sweetie & throwing daisy seeds along the bike paths behind my house in your honor. Rest in peace shnookums.

its so close to her house, i wonder if she rode past this place often or if they all frequented the same bmx park? i did not find this name in her friends on fb but maybe i just missed.

i wonder if she was knocked off her bike in a snatch and grab type deal and she hit her head on the pavement - i know in theory that could be enough to kill someone...idk...we really need to learn of her injuries...jmo

They could have a different last name then the mother if the owner on record is not renting the house out

Just announced should be given to media now

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Now that we don't need a media link from you can you tell us what security cameras? Or is there anything else you can share? Thanks for everything you have done here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learned of this case from the Mickey Shunick family. So very sad!! I hope the perp is caught! This is ridiculous! So many murders all at once it seems lately. It's truly heartbreaking

Still looking thru security cameras,

Was wondering about the weather cams. They'd pull from satellite. Wouldn't that be a bigger database therefore info could be held longer? Or would the data loop?

I agree. Just thinking what horrible luck it would be on their part.

If they have a history of stealing bikes, that could very well be the case.

With how close the bike was to their house; the bike being plastered all over; & if the marks on the tires were from them trying to stash it in the attic or where ever.. doubtful its bad luck. They would have turned the bike in long ago & told their side of it because they should be smart enough to know they will be beaten down pretty bad the longer the bike stays with them- especially since the body was found.

When I said surveillance cameras, from business, traffic cams. They want more evidence. More will be released at 4 that I can not comment on until then

Learned of this case from the Mickey Shunick family. So very sad!! I hope the perp is caught! This is ridiculous! So many murders all at once it seems lately. It's truly heartbreaking

It's an upsetting situation. You hear she's been found and you picture this beast (like with sweet JR) roaming the streets. Then you learn it's possibly other children in her neighborhood and it's an entirely different feeling of shock and sickness. Too many children in the news.

Looks to me like its possible the scuffs on the tire could be from leaning up against the aluminum siding... Or is it vinyl?

What I am having such a difficult time with is the way that these beautiful human beings, who are the light of their parents lives and important to so many people, wind up being treated like trash.
I am too empathetic by nature, and I have not allowed myself to step into any of the realities that the parents are now living. I find that even attempting to go there makes me experience the kind of pain that I did not know existed.
I ask the Universe to dull the sharpness of this pain, if only for a while, so that they can make it through the next few days without vacating their emotional selves or the physical bodies they inhabit.

It's an upsetting situation. You hear she's been found and you picture this beast (like with sweet JR) roaming the streets. Then you learn it's possibly other children in her neighborhood and it's an entirely different feeling of shock and sickness. Too many children in the news.

And this is why i always come to WS. I had not heard anywhere else yet that it could possibly 2 teens that murdered Autumn. I don't even know what to think now.

So this may not be their first rodeo?

From what I understand. Is linking is just something in common with that being said the bike is the only link in past failed abduction.

Reminder from your friendly neighborhood alien:

We do NOT sleuth people unless they are named by LE. We are EXTRA careful in this case because the suspects may be minors. Do NOT start naming minors or you may be abducted immediately.

:abduction:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member