GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows. The bike could have been dumped on the street by the murderer and some kids found it and brought it home, not knowing it was related to the murder. I mean, its pretty dumb to keep the bike in the house and dump a body at the curb. After a murder you would think they would want to get rid of evidence, not take it home. One scenario is that it was a stranger abduction and murder and unwitting crime of opportunity for some kids who found an abandoned bike and took it home.

Possible, but at what point do you NOT realize the bike you found is the one plastered all over the County?

How so, unless this information is wrong or the listed owner is renting to her sons?

http://www.nj.com/south/index.ssf/2012/10/brothers_considered_suspects_i.html

I'm not accustomed to property tax records that list anyone other than the owner of a property. Perhaps it is different in New Jersey?

i stated that i was unsure of the occupants name because i didnt know for sure when i posted who actually lives in the home... i own/ rent a home so my name would show on the tax records and not the renter name... but as the paper points out that it is her sons then i would guess the name is the owner and occupant...but it also states that the boys are only in custody and as such we are not to sleuth them or their mother...just trying to stay on the right side of tos ... kwim?

Who knows. The bike could have been dumped on the street by the murderer and some kids found it and brought it home, not knowing it was related to the murder. I mean, its pretty dumb to keep the bike in the house and dump a body at the curb. After a murder you would think they would want to get rid of evidence, not take it home. One scenario is that it was a stranger abduction and murder and unwitting crime of opportunity for some kids who found an abandoned bike and took it home.

They would have to be the unluckiest people on earth. I'm going with dumb.

In the Camille Cleverly disappearance people stole her bike, delaying her discovery.
They didn't kill her, they just had the unfortunate luck of taking her bike after she fell while hiking.
They may have ensured her death, as she would have been found sooner if they hadn't taken it... but they didn't push her down the mountain.

If someone found Autumn's bike abandoned (like in Camille's case) and stole it... that doesn't mean they killed her too.

I thought the same way too but then found myself wondering why the perp would choose the trash can right next door to dispose of the body? Just doesn't make sense. :moo:

I thought the same way too but then found myself wondering why the perp would choose the trash can right next door to dispose of the body? Just doesn't make sense. :moo:

I agree. It doesn't look good for them. And they have been named as suspects. I would think because of that, the police have more to go on than simply having her bike in their home.

I agree. It doesn't look good for them. And they have been named as suspects. I would think because of that, the police have more to go on than simply having her bike in their home.

Bag of evidence....

Do not delete this.... msm

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Word on the "street" is that one of them confessed 100% to LE.

Someone posted earlier about having too many people in on your "secrets." If the perp was from the reported household then I can 100% believe that one of them would give up the information. Too many people under one roof to keep the secrets inside.

i stated that i was unsure of the occupants name because i didnt know for sure when i posted who actually lives in the home... i own/ rent a home so my name would show on the tax records and not the renter name... but as the paper points out that it is her sons then i would guess the name is the owner and occupant...but it also states that the boys are only in custody and as such we are not to sleuth them or their mother...just trying to stay on the right side of tos ... kwim?

I get what you're saying.

I'm just somewhat frustrated trying to filter through some of the noise (not your comment) trying to ascertain some facts.

Think I'll go keyboard silent for now. :)

One of them is 18

Thanks. I could swear I read 18 but then later on in the article it stated he was 17. I don't remember what article though. Must have just been a misprint.

I have not followed Autumn's case closely but wanted to stop into the thread and express my deepest sympathies for her family. I will be holding them in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days.

I agree. Just thinking what horrible luck it would be on their part.

If they have a history of stealing bikes, that could very well be the case.

its so close to her house, i wonder if she rode past this place often or if they all frequented the same bmx park? i did not find this name in her friends on fb but maybe i just missed.

i wonder if she was knocked off her bike in a snatch and grab type deal and she hit her head on the pavement - i know in theory that could be enough to kill someone...idk...we really need to learn of her injuries...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog