GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a rumor on The Find Autumn Pasquale FB page. However, I know I can't say it. The person who posted this has the initials T.S.C and it's under the latest article posted there. I am hoping this rumor is not true.

We need a link.

Father says he was questioned about sons' possible involvement in Autumn Pasquale's death

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/father_police_questioned_sons.html

Wow...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/father_police_questioned_sons.html

Snipped:
Robinson said his sons were known for stealing bikes in the neighborhood and police told him they found bike parts stockpiled in the basement. He said one of the boys had been previously charged for theft.

"I think someone wanted the girl's bicycle," Robinson said. "Maybe she wanted her bike and resisted, and one of them snatched her off a bike."

Just saw a rumor on The Find Autumn Pasquale FB page. However, I know I can't say it. The person who posted this has the initials T.S.C and it's under the latest article posted there. I am hoping this rumor is not true.

Good grief

OMG!! :noooo: :tears:

I have boys as well... But I also have my just turned 18 beautiful niece living with me.. With her 9 month old daughter. I came to WS for Mickey Shunick and have followed a few cases. I always talk to my niece about them so that she is aware of the evil in the world. I don't want her to live in fear- just to be on her toes when out and about and with the things she posts online. Last week, she took her daughter to a tiny local park to play on the playground. She got home 20 minutes later. She told me a truck parked a few spaces down from her car and there were two men just sitting in it. They were probably just having lunch and chose the park to do it but she left and came home because there was no one else there. She walked in from school this morning and asked about Autumn. :( I'm just so weary of the world beyond my front door these days.

I had my oldest go through Autumns pics with me yesterday to try and identify her phone. Today I have to tell him she died at the hands of boys his age. I wish I could protect him from knowing things like that but by doing so I would be leaving him wide open to a world where these things happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**speechless**

No way. And those commenters can't even for a second be civil to one another. I'd discount anything they say. (There are good ones, but I'm so tired of people being hateful and horrid on a social media page meant to respect a child.)

My heart goes out to you, Autumn. And all my energy.:please:

I can't imagine at this moment what kind of an accident involving those boys could have possibly killed her. I wonder if she stumbled across some stolen bikes, recognized them as belonging to friends of hers and maybe said something to those boys, like she was going to tell on them. They didn't want to get in trouble with the cops so they killed her and stuffed her in the trash can thinking the trash truck would get her before she could be found.

No way. And those commenters can't even for a second be civil to one another. I'd discount anything they say. (There are good ones, but I'm so tired of people being hateful and horrid on a social media page meant to respect a child.)

My heart goes out to you, Autumn. And all my energy.:please:

I agree, it may be complete BS and I am thinking it is. I just wanted to share either way.

Not getting anything at all at myfox right now, not even setup? Should be something, right?

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member