GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this community this weekend while hoping Autumn would be found. Appreciate having something to read while I craved to have more information. I've never gotten mentally involved in a case like this before, but this was so nearby. I live in the county seat here, so it was odd finding pictures of these two boys/murderers being walked through my town while they turned themselves in today.

I wish all the families involved can find even a split second of peace in the days, weeks and months to come.

Welcome to websleuths.

I'm your neighbor too. Washington township ....the whole thing has been surreal. I've been here at websleuths for years following cases, never had one so tragic so close to home.very very sad.

MOD NOTE: It looks like there are misconceptions about verified members. Verified members can post first hand information without providing a link. They cannot, however, post sensitive information that LE might have reason to withhold from the public. That's particularly important to remember during the critical stages of an investigation. How would any of us feel if something posted here interfered with justice being served for Autumn? Think about it.

Where can I read about being verified & what types of people can get verified? It's been a while since I've been here

I don't know if it can be someone that was verified by sending credentials other then just a drivers license to prove who they are; but they could actually be a civilian standing there watching? Just curious what is actually being verified because I always assumed it was someone that could prove they had inside information.

BTW, questions about the rules are best addressed in a pm to a mod.

How do we know who to send the PM to? There don't appear to be any listed in this section.

the boys' mother dropped off the keys to the house at the police station

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/father_police_questioned_sons.html

Someone else posted this upthread, but can you imagine the pain and her heavy heart as she walks in to the Police Station? I don't know how much she was aware of her son's wrong doings but at that moment in time she did the right thing.

It shows in her face in the picture of her on foxphilly, as she is walking them to turn themselves in. It's got to be so horrible and shameful.

hi guys......well Autumns death has just hit our news.....am wondering why Jessica's didnt though.....anyhow that's beside the point.

Have just read over 100 comments on one of your news sites and they are saying it was for bike parts!!! one of them was in the habit of stealing bike parts......wow...

Now we know why they asked not to post on social media about this......it was a facebook post that tipped them off......do we know what the post was??

I do give the mum a pat on the back for handing them in.........that would have been very hard to do, and I think every one should commend her for doing so, a lot wouldnt...

However one thing that is a bit scary, is the amount of racial posts on those news sites...... some are saying that the murder was a racial murder, I dont beleive that at all, I think they wanted her bike........I hope it doesnt get out of hand with the racial aspect....

Luckily, it won't get out of hand with the racial aspect here, because websleuths doesn't allow that.

And those commenters are nuts. A person's race has zero to do with why they kill unless they specifically targeted a specific ethnic or racial group because they hate that group. There is nothing here to suggest these boys were racists out to kill white girls because of the color of their skin. But, there is a lot to suggest these brothers were evil and killed because they could, or because they felt like it and because little Autumn was an easy target with something they wanted.

I'm puzzled as to why she wasn't found sooner, as MSM reports she was the focus of an intense search. Wouldn't dumpsters, trash bins and recycling containers have been among the first places searched?

Snip:

Autumn was last seen 12:30 Saturday afternoon, reported missing later that night, and was the subject of an in-depth search in and around the quiet town of Clayton.

Snip:

Autumn would have turned 13 a week from Monday. On Monday, a couple hundred volunteers showed up to help search for the girl, but this morning their worst fears have been realized.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...ed-in-n.j-12-year-old-autumn-pasquales-death/

BBM

I'd like to know if Autumn was in that recycling container the entire time, or was she placed there later after the search on Monday.

God bless her family, and the family of the alleged perps.

I think I read an article stating that the receptacle was put out for pick up. In other words, it was not on the street until the trash pick up was due to come.

How can they both walk with their heads held so high? Snot nosed thugs. I can't believe how smug the one in the orange jacket looks!! :furious:

If either feels sorry or guilty, they certainly don't look it. I don't care what they feel. Their appearance looks as if they're proud of themselves. Their body language looks as if getting arrested is nothing but a big inconvenience for them.

Hope they behave equally smug when they check into the general population in prison. :seeya:

I don't know. The smaller one in purple had his head hanging the whole time. He could be sorry. I hope for the sake of his soul that he is.

Sometimes I feel like it's prerecorded, kinda like now.

It is prerecorded. IIRC.

How do you accidentally strangle and use blunt force to kill someone? IMO we will be hearing more about what was done to this 12 yr old as soon as tensions in the town subside.A lot of people definitely seeing this as a racial hate crime and are very upset.

I'm going to repeat: A person's race has zero to do with why they kill unless they specifically targeted a specific ethnic or racial group because they hate that group. There is nothing here to suggest these boys were racists out to kill white girls because of the color of their skin.

I sincerely hope that we aren't going to try to go there here.

I really think a lot of the "hate crime" talk in connection with this case on CNN boards, etc., is a thinly veiled attempt to state that black people are inherently criminal. That angers me.

Evil knows no color.

A beautiful child was murdered by a couple of young creeps who will now get to spend the rest of their lives, more than likely, in prison. The race of any of them is irrelevant to me because it looks like it had nothing to do with why the crime was committed.

One life taken, gone, for nothing. Two more lives destroyed, for nothing. It is impossibly cruel to think about.

I agree that race shouldn't be part of this conversation. The kids all seemed to be part of the same peer group.

So I have been playing catch up, the jist I have gotten so far is Autum was basicly lured into the home with her intentions being parts for her bike :(, also sounds like there was no sexual assault so she was killed for her bike ?! Good God, what in the he!! is gotten into kids/people lately....
I am so very proud of these boys mother for turning them in, that had to be so hard........

Found this community this weekend while hoping Autumn would be found. Appreciate having something to read while I craved to have more information. I've never gotten mentally involved in a case like this before, but this was so nearby. I live in the county seat here, so it was odd finding pictures of these two boys/murderers being walked through my town while they turned themselves in today.

I wish all the families involved can find even a split second of peace in the days, weeks and months to come.

Welcome to Websleuths Bug mom!

there is a chip in recycle bins acording to NG
I never knew that
abandben house who owns the recycle bin?
who knew it was recycle day

Recycle bin/garbage bin in front of abandoned house is almost a give away. That's how I caught two runaways living in a house that was for sale 2 doors down. I thought it was odd that the bin was at the curb since no one lived there for more than 1 year!

Officials tell Action News that Autumn's body was still dressed in the same clothes she had on Saturday afternoon, when she was last seen riding her BMX bike.

Police found the bicycle at the teens' house, which is next door to where her body was found.

Autumn was allegedly lured into the house by the 15-year-old.

"Autumn Pasquale was lured to the juveniles' home; it was for the purpose of obtaining parts for a BMX bike when this incident occurred," Dalton said

Police say Pasquale knew her killers.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8856626

One of the suspects is fb friends with Autumn's brother. If he had posted something, (could have sworn I just read a post by zero that said what was posted on fb) I think it would have shown up on her brother's fb. Also how could they think they could get away with stealing her bike (if killing was not part of the plan), when they know her brother.

I've been here at websleuths for years following cases, never had one so tragic so close to home.very very sad.

I've been here a few years too, always as a lurker. I'm glad I finally joined in (you all are wonderful!!) I just wish Autumn wasn't the reason why I did :(

It would seem that if it was strangulation, one of the suspects would have had to have started it/done the deed. Just because it seems like it would be physically impossible or at least very hard to have 2 people strangling at the same time. You have to have a lot of rage to strangle so it would seem odd that 2 people would have built up so much rage to strangle. So either one did it or one started it and made the other one finish it. I don't recall any other case of 2 people strangling.

Also wouldn't the body have started to smell? If it was near or in the house there was only so much someone could do to hide a body without others in the house/outside smelling the body. I am not sure how many days it takes for the smell, though I would assume by Monday there would have been a smell near that receptacle.

One of the suspects is fb friends with Autumn's brother. If he had posted something, (could have sworn I just read a post by zero that said what was posted on fb) I think it would have shown up on her brother's fb. Also how could they think they could get away with stealing her bike (if killing was not part of the plan), when they know her brother.
About two years ago we had a similar problem in my neighborhood with a notorious bike thief. All the kids knew who was doing it, but they were all too scared to say anything. I learned about it when my own kids brand new $500 bike was stolen. I was furious...the kids wouldn't tell me his name or even point out his house. I put a reward of $100 up and poof the bike was back. He was finally arrested a few months later. He was living with his grandmother. Only after he moved out of the neighborhood did I get all the details.

Nancy Grace is talking alot about attempted lurings/kidnappings up in North Jersey being possibly related to Autumn...is she not aware of the arrests this afternoon? Get with the program Nance!

It sounded to me like her show had been pieced together!

That is why her brother's FB suddenly disappeared!

It would seem that if it was strangulation, one of the suspects would have had to have started it/done the deed. Just because it seems like it would be physically impossible or at least very hard to have 2 people strangling at the same time. You have to have a lot of rage to strangle so it would seem odd that 2 people would have built up so much rage to strangle. So either one did it or one started it and made the other one finish it. I don't recall any other case of 2 people strangling.

Also wouldn't the body have started to smell? If it was near or in the house there was only so much someone could do to hide a body without others in the house/outside smelling the body. I am not sure how many days it takes for the smell, though I would assume by Monday there would have been a smell near that receptacle.

Speed of Body decomposition is based on several factors.but yes could be as soon as 6 hours

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

One of them could have held her down while the other choked her. Or they might both be charged under the law of parties-even if only one of them committed the actual murder, they would both legally be culpable for her death (note-I am not sure if they have LOP in NJ)

One of them could have held her down while the other choked her. Or they might both be charged under the law of parties-even if only one of them committed the actual murder, they would both legally be culpable for her death (note-I am not sure if they have LOP in NJ)

one may have hit her and the other strasngled her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members