GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So JR liked the Find Autumn facebook page and wrote on Autumn's brother's FB page that it was good the police were using dogs to search for Autumn. Seems like he was probably the one to write something on facebook to give it away. I bet he was the one that went to the vigil too. I wonder if his older brother was responsible for what went on in the house and he felt bad that it happened and was scared? Not excusing him, just thinking of the possibilities with what we know now. He still didn't tell anyone where she was and that is wrong. I hope we get more details. I'm leaning towards the older brother being who strangled Autumn and possibly the younger one not realizing what his brother was going to do to her. ??? All speculation!!!! Interviews with friends said they didn't think JR would do this, but no one has talked to DR's friends so we don't know that aspect of it.
Yes on the find autumn page friends commented he was at the vigil last night. I was looking around on fb today and found more than one post by jr lateee sat night.just makes me so angry that autumn was more than likely already in that recycling container at that time :(
You hear it often when crimes are committed that family and friends say they would never have suspected...who WANTS to think a loved one or a friend is capable of such a disgusting thing? :(

Question and it's not meant to be inflammatory. So your searching for a lost girl and may have suspected foul play. Why does it take so long to search an abandoned house? In the Jessica Ridgeway case now they go very slowly because they are looking for evidence, but when its a search and rescue you would then that every place that a body could be outside of a house would be checked almost instantly. If theres an abandoned house in a 6 block radius of a missing girl, I'm definately stopping by there quickly

Question and it's not meant to be inflammatory. So your searching for a lost girl and may have suspected foul play. Why does it take so long to search an abandoned house? In the Jessica Ridgeway case now they go very slowly because they are looking for evidence, but when its a search and rescue you would then that every place that a body could be outside of a house would be checked almost instantly. If theres an abandoned house in a 6 block radius of a missing girl, I'm definately stopping by there quickly

Was the house abandoned or was the family of the suspects living in the house? If abandoned why were all those bikes there? It seems like the house is where the suspects and family lived. So I could see where maybe the bin was not outside yet and that is why they did not search.

Been away for a while, so apologize if someone already thought of this & posted. Another reason I could think of why the Mom of the accused may have voluntarily turned her sons in is that she realized she could be charged as an accessory after-the-fact in a murder if she kept the information to herself and her sons were later charged with murder. For all we know, LE may have already had the Facebook postings, made a possible connection to the accused & approached Mom asking for help, with a little reminder about those pesky accessory after-the-fact issues she might face.

Was the house abandoned or was the family of the suspects living in the house? If abandoned why were all those bikes there? It seems like the house is where the suspects and family lived. So I could see where maybe the bin was not outside yet and that is why they did not search.

The body was found in the abandoned house next to the murders house.

we dont know that the mom was home or not that afternoon/ night. I am assuming not since they reported she was killed in the house. She could have been at work and they could have brought it in and stuck it in the basement. If she didnt go down there how could she have known?

That could certainly be the case, but in articles it seems the boys friends/aquaintences all seem to know the boys trade parts or steal bikes, depending on what article you read. Either way, it sounds like either bike stuff is commonly around the house in the open, or they have a hidey spot mom never checks. Also, do we know if the victim had been in the bin *outside* since Saturday, or had she been stashed in the house with the bike?

I also thought I read an article where some neighbors thought the mom no longer lived there, while others DID think she lived there and did hair in the basement?

I'm wondering if the mom was kind of living with the new hubby part time at a different location and letting the boys kind of have the house.

"Neighbors also said the house was a place where teens frequently hung out and had parties."
http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...killed-by-teenage-brothers-cops-say-1.4146061

If mom was only kinda sort of there now and again but not living there for reals, it might explain how (if in fact this is what was happening) the boys had a bike parts fencing business, were comfortable having a 12 year old girl in the house on a Saturday afternoon for a premeditated murder and then keep her in the house until garbage/recycling day Monday (?)

I know the most recent articles say the three boys and the mom and new hubby live in the house, but what's the mom gonna say if that's not strictly true? "Yeah, I don't really live there anymore, but my one barely adult son and two legally minor/still in school children do"? Just a thought and MOO.

I suspect the 17 yo might have some sort of developmental delay/disability. Which leads me to wonder if JR was in fact the ringleader. I get a feeling he was quite the master manipulator.
I was and am a single mother. Sometimes as a parent you and your children are better off going it alone. I know the difficulty of dealing with the courts for child support. I am currently owed in the low six figures which is pretty crazy. I got lucky. My sons are in their early and mid twenties and are great kids but I cant help reading this story and putting myself in that mothers place. I cannot fathom being in the position she was in. She did the moral and right thing. However, if she would get the reward I would hope she would donate it.

I suspect the 17 yo might have some sort of developmental delay/disability. Which leads me to wonder if JR was in fact the ringleader. I get a feeling he was quite the master manipulator.
I was and am a single mother. Sometimes as a parent you and your children are better off going it alone. I know the difficulty of dealing with the courts for child support. I am currently owed in the low six figures which is pretty crazy. I got lucky. My sons are in their early and mid twenties and are great kids but I cant help reading this story and putting myself in that mothers place. I cannot fathom being in the position she was in. She did the moral and right thing. However, if she would get the reward I would hope she would donate it.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...r_liked_Find_Autumn_Pasquale_Facebook_pa.html
This article states the older brothers school. It is an alternative/special needs school.

Fatherless homes led by overworked stressed out Mothers is what is wrong our society today.

Being raised in a single parent family, I can attest that Mom and I were better off without *this particular father* in our home. I have a huge soft spot for single parents. We should comfort and aide the Fatherless and the Widow: mow a lawn, clean a gutter, babysit for free in a safe environment....none of these take money, just time.

Younger one was specifically called out by the DA today and was charged with LURING Autumn to the house. Separate charge for him.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...killed-by-teenage-brothers-cops-say-1.4146061

Both brothers were charged with counts including first-degree murder, body disposal and tampering with evidence. The 15-year-old was also charged with luring.

Yeah I did see the luring charge. But getting her to come inside could to charged as luring even if he didn't know what was going to happen inside. So that didn't make me think necessarily be was the mastermind. We really have nothing to go on other than its horrible and both boys did something unbelievable whether its both committed murder or one did and one helped cover it up. Both things are horrible.

Two different houses. They lived in the one house where she was murdered, but the house next door was abandoned, so that's where they parked the recycle bin with her body in it for pick up.

Younger one was specifically called out by the DA today and was charged with LURING Autumn to the house. Separate charge for him.

Both brothers were charged with counts including first-degree murder, body disposal and tampering with evidence. The 15-year-old was also charged with luring.

On sat the younger one had seen photo of Autumn's bike and asked her to come over so he could see it that is what he posted on FB.That is also probably what the mom saw and made her suspect her sons were involved.The police most likely saw it too,so even if mom did not call I am sure they would have been looked into. I would think police were looking at her FB pages.Since so many abduction attempts about 12 in 16 days, I believe police were looking for it to be someone in a car who took her.

I caught the presser that listed the charges, including "Consipiracy". Does anyone know if this is conspiracy to commit murder or conspiracy to steal?

I certainly hope this kids didn't plan on murdering Autumn...makes it worse than it already is.

I read somewhere this was due to him getting in trouble with the law, etc so that he could not attend regular school. Do we know for a fact that he has a mental or physical disability or is this an assumption?

I dont assume he is special needs I have no clue. It is an alternative/special needs school.
it is a school for disabled children but also a school for children that can not get the education they need in their home school for whatever reason due to behavior, skipping school ect.

this is from the alternative school section
"Who are our students?
Our students have average ability or above, have been unsuccessful in a traditional school environment, are at risk of not completing high school, have a high truancy rate, and have been recommended by their sending school district. Over the past decade, the Alternative school has educated hundreds of students from the fourteen sending districts in Gloucester County."

I caught the presser that listed the charges, including "Consipiracy". Does anyone know if this is conspiracy to commit murder or conspiracy to steal?

I certainly hope this kids didn't plan on murdering Autumn...makes it worse than it already is.

I think I remember it as consp. to commit murder.

If they did indeed intend to rob her of bike, then they probably did intend to kill her; otherwise she would tell who took her bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx