DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news&id=175537071&viewAll=y#more

Alleged killer "liked" "Find Autumn Pasquale" Facebook page
10/24/2012 11:41 AM

Snipped:
Meanwhile, at 8:16 p.m., a 15-year-old Clayton boy logged onto Facebook and, along with nearly 17,000 other people across the country, clicked "Like" on the FIND AUTUMN PASQUALE page.

Snipped:
Both brothers were charged Tuesday with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposal of the body, theft and tampering with evidence. JR also was charged with luring, authorities said, because he allegedly had asked Pasquale to come to the house under the pretense of trading bicycle parts.

Snipped:
"Might be moving," J wrote Sunday, adding a sad-face emoticon to the message.

Snipped:
A family member of Autumn Pasquale's who asked not to be identified said complaints had been made to police as recently as Saturday that stolen bikes were at the boys' house. Dalton declined to comment on bike thefts in the neighborhood.

A source familiar with the Pasquale family said that Autumn, a BMX bike enthusiast, brought bicycle rims to the R home on Saturday. Back in August, Autumn "liked" a picture of a BMX bike on Justin's Facebook page.

Oh Dear God. I'm crying.

Same link...

http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news&id=175537071&viewAll=y#more

Snipped:
It was not immediately clear who else lived at the R home. Some neighbors said the boys' mother had moved out, but others said she still lived there and ran a hair salon in the basement. JR was a sophomore at Clayton High School; D, neighbors said, attended the Bankbridge Developmental Center in nearby Sewell.

As a single, overworked and stressed out mother I seriously beg to differ.
A fatherless home didn't make those punks go out and murder a 12 year old for her bike. :banghead:

Agreed. Last I remember the Columbine plunks came from two parent homes as did the Gabbie Gifford shooter and Holmes.

Thank you, guys. Millions of kids are raised without active dads and do not murder. Millions of kids are raised by exhausted parents who are always working and never home and don't murder.

Lots of murderers come from two parent-homes.

There has to be something more than circumstance to such evil.

A beautiful read that a friend of mine shared on facebook:
http://anuddercast.com/blog/2012/10/23/everyones-autumn/

A must read. Very lovely.

Hair salon at the basement, boys are sleeping in the basement, bike parts in the basement .... either there's some serious misinformation here or this is a very chaotic household. Probably both.

Jessica Ridgeway murder suspect: Austin Reed Sigg (sp?). 17 year old college student. Dear God. Oh dear God.

A little off topic, but I was poking around on Facebook just out of curiosity to get a better sense of the suspects' lives. It turns out that one of the R-family siblings (not one of the suspects) is friends with one of my former students. (I did an internship in an alternative school last year as part of my master's degree) I'm so saddened to see that my former student might have been hanging around with murderers :(

Would a search warrant be needed if Mom handed the keys of the house over to LE?

Not really, but when dealing with a murder investigation, LE may want to obtain one just so no one can later say the entry was unconstitutional. It's a covering your bases thing and very wise to do.

Thank you for posting this article above. I find this very disturbing.

SNIPPED from article:

Autumn's family members, however, are now speaking out, saying they believe an accurate tip of the seventh grader's whereabouts was provided to authorities earlier than the tip given by the suspects' mother. But her uncle, Paul Spadafora, says the first tip wasn't acted on.

"We're asking someone that oversees this above the county level, because those are the people involved, please help us so that this tragedy, this unbelievable tragedy, does not happen to any other family," pleaded Spadafora.

Sadly, even if LE had acted aggressively on the first tip, it would not have saved Autumn. It appears she was killed immediately.

Jessica Ridgeway murder suspect: Austin Reed Sigg (sp?). 17 year old college student. Dear God. Oh dear God.

No way. That murder is even more sadistic and creepy than this one, IMO, although any murder of a child is a horror beyond imagining.

Hair salon at the basement, boys are sleeping in the basement, bike parts in the basement .... either there's some serious misinformation here or this is a very chaotic household. Probably both.

Imvho there's a vast difference between having a hair salon in the basement vs somebody doing somebody else's hair in their basement...

Zero, I thought there was supposed to be a press conference at 2? Is it still a go? I can't find a link anywhere

Zero,
so the statement that one of the boys was at the vigil, was that not true then? Or did he go, just not to the whole thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj