GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
no direct quoting- as scanner thread is in a private forum

Ok I figured as much.

In that case can someone go look at scanner thread #1 (can't see post # on taptalk) dated 10/22 2:34pm by plainjanedoe.

Thoughts on the last sentence. Anyone know where in particular they are referring to?

Mods hopefully this post is appropriate. Of not please feel free to slap me.

Ok I figured as much.

In that case can someone go look at scanner thread #1 (can't see post # on taptalk) dated 10/22 2:34pm by plainjanedoe.

Thoughts on the last sentence. Anyone know where in particular they are referring to?

i'll bring it up here for you....

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

well this is NEW information. At what time did this "tell the truth" conversation happen? Doesn't mention it in the article.

Sadly, I really do believe Autumn was gone by the time LE was called at 9:30pm on Saturday. So for Uncle Paul to level the charge that she would "be here with us" doesn't seem to be based in reality....to me.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/autumn_pasquale_family_calls_f.html

i agree with you on this and tho i understand the family is grieving and what happened is horrible i dont see where le could have done anything to prevent her death if in fact she was gone by the time the family called le... i havent heard the uncle say one positive thing from day one. if this guy at the downtown command post was so positive why didnt he do whatever he had to to get le over there? i think something is still missing here...

the way this article reads is that the brothers were at the pd 2 times? or am i not understanding?

its not the fault of le that their daughter went to this location, i dont even think that autumns family knew that she would go to this place, i dont even think autumn knew that she was going to go to this place at this certain time!

ive read in a couple places that autumn took "blue rims" to the brothers house that day....so, where were these rims originally? it would be a pain to be riding around carrying rims all over town so wouldnt she most likely of went directly to their house to do their swapping? moo

Here's what I take out of what he's saying. Is he blaming the search procedure or the LE in general. Because there was a specific tip/complaint about the JR and DR stealing bikes the morning of Saturday before she went there. Had cops showed up with a warrant about the stolen bikes they most likely wouldn't have had a chance to see her and kill her.

i dont think that stolen bikes are very high on the list of things le is combating at any given moment...this is really unfair in my opinion.

Yes it might be unfair what he's saying about LE, infact it is unfair. But having thought about it now for a bit I can understand him. I would probably do the same. I would blame myself, LE, everyone else and their dog. It's a part of the grieving process, the anger, the denial are. It's natural. Let's all cut him some slack.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/autumn_pasquale_family_calls_f.html

i agree with you on this and tho i understand the family is grieving and what happened is horrible i dont see where le could have done anything to prevent her death if in fact she was gone by the time the family called le... i havent heard the uncle say one positive thing from day one. if this guy at the downtown command post was so positive why didnt he do whatever he had to to get le over there? i think something is still missing here...

the way this article reads is that the brothers were at the pd 2 times? or am i not understanding?

its not the fault of le that their daughter went to this location, i dont even think that autumns family knew that she would go to this place, i dont even think autumn knew that she was going to go to this place at this certain time!

ive read in a couple places that autumn took "blue rims" to the brothers house that day....so, where were these rims originally? it would be a pain to be riding around carrying rims all over town so wouldnt she most likely of went directly to their house to do their swapping? moo

Again go check out the scanner thread #1 around 3:45 - 4:30 pm on Sunday. Something was up. I'm going to speculate this was when dots started to be connected. Perhaps when joe Nicholas was sniffing out the brothers.

i dont think that stolen bikes are very high on the list of things le is combating at any given moment...this is really unfair in my opinion.

IMO unaware of just how many LE officers there are in the area and what they had to be doing at that time. Also it's not like they would rush the whole calvary over there it would just take 1 cop to come over and talk to them.

I did something illegal when i was younger, and one night when i was watching tv the Cops came knocking on my door to ask me some questions.

Ok. After the police got the call at 9:30 did they just do nothing until the next morning?

As far as responding to bike thefts... Have you listened to a scanner? (that is sooo not a sarcastic question!) LE can be so incredibly busy, especially on weekends. Call after call, some are dogs barking, many are for drunks, DV, child welfare, 'someone is living in my attic,' loud music, loud music part 2, shooting, peeping and on and on. Maybe the bikes were a lower priority that day. After listening to a scanner feed for a while now, I have a newfound respect and awe for LE. I had no idea just how busy they are, many times simply because people can't hold their beer or fist or find the volume. JMramblingO

Yah I saw a call (to 911!) because there was a snake in the caller's pants. Gosh, I have a serious phobia of snakes so that would probably make me soil my pants, but what are the cops gonna do about it?

Really? Do you feel the same way about the mother of the 17 year old who murdered and dismembered 10 year old Jessica Ridgeway? Cause' she also turned in her son to police.

It's funny, I have seen nothing but praise and sympathy for that mother. No hints that she may have had another reason for turning her child in, no talk about her motivation being the reward money. I wonder what the difference is?
One difference is that no reward had been offered for Jessica Ridgeway yet. They were still working on one when that mother turned in her 17 year old son. I am still looking at this case, so I don't have any other differences yet, but that's a pretty big one IMO.

I, however, don't think that it is strange that a mother turned in her children who killed another person, though.

Ok I figured as much.

I'm going back to read...cuz I think I do remember looking at a map around that time, because I remember, I was frustrated I couldn't understand some of the street names....

Ok, post 282 (2:33 pm by Nurse) gives a map. It may've been in that area. But reading back thru the read I remember that it seemed like there were a couple different searches (in different areas) going on simultaneously, so it was confusing me...sorry. :( maybe someone else can help better?

When did police start searching? I see the scanner thread was not started until 10/21. Is their any creedance to the uncles complaints?

One difference is that no reward had been offered for Jessica Ridgeway yet. They were still working on one when that mother turned in her 17 year old son. I am still looking at this case, so I don't have any other differences yet, but that's a pretty big one IMO.

I, however, don't think that it is strange that a mother turned in her children who killed another person, though.

I am sure that there is a rumor going around now questioning Mom's motives for calling. No idea why or who started it but I saw this posted in a few places.
However at this point it is strictly RUMOR.

I'm going back to read...cuz I think I do remember looking at a map around that time, because I remember, I was frustrated I couldn't understand some of the street names....

Ok, post 282 (2:33 pm by Nurse) gives a map. It may've been in that area. But reading back thru the read I remember that it seemed like there were a couple different searches (in different areas) going on simultaneously, so it was confusing me...sorry. :( maybe someone else can help better?

I was on the scanner that day..It went down and I think at one point I was the only left that could hear it.

I do remember there being a lot of searches that day and quite a few references to bikes and multiple vacant houses.

When did police start searching? I see the scanner thread was not started until 10/21. Is their any creedance to the uncles complaints?

The alert, dated 10/21 13:23, says she'd been last seen 10/20, 2 p.m.

Then I guess it was 10/21 evening, the SP were working the case and searches were being staged.

Today was recycling pickup day in my neighborhood. As I drove by those tall blue bins at the end of each neighbor's driveway, I thought who, in a million years, would think one of those might contain a body?

I was on the scanner that day..It went down and I think at one point I was the only left that could hear it.

I do remember there being a lot of searches that day and quite a few references to bikes and multiple vacant houses.

Yep...

Today was recycling pickup day in my neighborhood. As I drove by those tall blue bins at the end of each neighbor's driveway, I thought who, in a million years, would think one of those might contain a body?
You know, there is very little that creeps me out, but you just managed it with that visual...(no offense meant, just saying)

The alert, dated 10/21 13:23, says she'd been last seen 10/20, 2 p.m.

Then I guess it was 10/21 evening, the SP were working the case and searches were being staged.

Thank you. I mean, if they were not looking for a 12 year old the night she was reported missing..just seems off to me.

While I was at the courthouse picking up more flyers search teams ( each group of 10 ) were instructed to go door to door, talk to people, make note of anything odd, and don't touch anything we find, ..... and to look in trash cans. I had my 14 year old son with me, we would not be looking in trash cans! No way! I wasn't getting assigned to a group either as I feared we could be side by side with whoever took her. So we went to a busy 5 point intersection.

My son was shocked she was found in a bin and that the killer was at the vigil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back