GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
can anyone make out the last comment by AMD on this post? Mentions something about the "house" after JR suggests Autumn should come to his house.

I have been following this story since it broke. Very heartbreaking...

Someone screenshot this and then posted the link somewhere. I can't remember where I saw this photo link, but it was the conversation between JR, AP & AMD and I have been wanting to post it since I saw it.

The alert, dated 10/21 13:23, says she'd been last seen 10/20, 2 p.m.

Then I guess it was 10/21 evening, the SP were working the case and searches were being staged.

Le is was searching 10/20

R.I.P. Autumn

I have been following this story since it broke. Very heartbreaking...

Someone screenshot this and then posted the link somewhere. I can't remember where I saw this photo link, but it was the conversation between JR, AP & AMD and I have been wanting to post it since I saw it.

Wow.....3 am conversation on a school nite??

Wow.....3 am conversation on a school nite??

it was august . no school here until after labor day

eta i still think the 3am timing and preteens posting on fb is absurd jmo
not saying the summer makes it ok......, just pointing out it def wasnt a school night

eta i still think the 3am timing and preteens posting on fb is absurd jmo
not saying the summer makes it o......, just pointing out it def wasnt a school night

The initial comment from someone else was in August. The comments from AP afterwards were in October.

NO it wasn't, look at the dates. The photo was posted in August with ONE responding post. Then at 3 am two months later, in OCTOBER, Autumn started a conversation by posting a question on his photo about the bike.

Looks like different dates to me

R.I.P. Autumn

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351215605862.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351215605862.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 90
NO it wasn't, look at the dates. The photo was posted in August with ONE responding post. Then at 3 am two months later, in OCTOBER, Autumn started a conversation by posting a question on his photo about the bike.

my bad. i looked at it twice and missed it both times! ty

R.I.P. Autumn

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351215651924.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351215651924.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 70
Thank you. I mean, if they were not looking for a 12 year old the night she was reported missing..just seems off to me.

One of her brothers had a post on his FB that the police came to Homecoming to speak to him. So they were looking into it the day she went missing.

This may have been covered already but where was Jessica actually going that Saturday? Her phone pinged in several places yet she apparently never made it to a friend's house. Wonder why she didn't make it? Do we know who the friend was - could it have been one of the perps?
Maybe she went to the football game and met up with them there.

my bad. i looked at it twice and missed it both times! ty

easy to miss....just concerning to me that 12 year old girls are on the computer at 3 am ANY night....let alone a school night. Also, concerning that SHE started the conversation. I hate that girls need to be trained to be overly cautious, but they do, and it is becoming more apparent daily.

jmo

easy to miss....just concerning to me that 12 year old girls are on the computer at 3 am ANY night....let alone a school night. Also, concerning that SHE started the conversation. I hate that girls need to be trained to be overly cautious, but they do, and it is becoming more apparent daily.

jmo

agreed completely. not in this house no way no how.

Today was recycling pickup day in my neighborhood. As I drove by those tall blue bins at the end of each neighbor's driveway, I thought who, in a million years, would think one of those might contain a body?

I've been staring at the 2 in my driveway since Monday morning :(

The times on the fb posts would be of the time zone of the person taking the screen shot, not necessarily the time the chat occurred, if they are in different time zones.

While I was at the courthouse picking up more flyers search teams ( each group of 10 ) were instructed to go door to door, talk to people, make note of anything odd, and don't touch anything we find, ..... and to look in trash cans. I had my 14 year old son with me, we would not be looking in trash cans! No way! I wasn't getting assigned to a group either as I feared we could be side by side with whoever took her. So we went to a busy 5 point intersection.

My son was shocked she was found in a bin and that the killer was at the vigil.

Linda ... I can't even imagine the horror.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back