GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been following this story since it broke. Very heartbreaking...

Someone screenshot this and then posted the link somewhere. I can't remember where I saw this photo link, but it was the conversation between JR, AP & AMD and I have been wanting to post it since I saw it.

It was me. Seems fishy right?

I have been following this story since it broke. Very heartbreaking...

Someone screenshot this and then posted the link somewhere. I can't remember where I saw this photo link, but it was the conversation between JR, AP & AMD and I have been wanting to post it since I saw it.

She is 12 and on FB at 3:00 am on a school night?

She is 12 and on FB at 3:00 am on a school night?

I see this frequently because I have the passwords to my kids' FB accounts. They're 13 and 11 (youngest plays a game, that's it). I go through and block people, delete posts, read what they are saying. I've seen so much that is upsetting. Besides all that, growing kids need rest! Makes me sad.

52 minutes till Friday and their first hearing. I am sleeping now because I haven't since Sunday. Lets hope there is more information to propel us forward tomorrow.

My spidey senses are all working overtime......right now I'm interested to see which brother takes the bullet.

Who took the screen shot? What time zone are they in? Because if it was someone from the west coast then that means the actual time was 6am, not 3 am.

What does that have to do with anything? Convo was 17th

R.I.P. Autumn

Because I'm old, blind, traveling and several beverages in. My bad. You are correct. 10/17 was a Wednesday.

Who took the screen shot? What time zone are they in? Because if it was someone from the west coast then that means the actual time was 6am, not 3 am.

West Coast is 3 hrs behind...not ahead. :)

Screencaps taken from east coast est. :)

Because I'm old, blind, traveling and several beverages in. My bad. You are correct. 10/17 was a Wednesday.

You are so funny, & since this is the first I've laughed out loud on Autumn's thread, I think I'm gonna take that happy note & hopefully get a good nights's sleep.

Xox Websleuthers!

West Coast is 3 hrs behind...not ahead. :)

Screencaps taken from east coast est. :)

Sorry to quote myself but the edit option time lapsed.

I get what you're saying now. It would have been 3am for the West Coast person. Thanks. Sorry I misunderstood.

But yeah, it was EC. Somebody on here from the Philly area said they took it. Plus a couple local media here said they received several screen captures of these FB convos from people in the Clayton area.

This is why parents need to be more proactive in protecting their kids. Social media IS NOT a good thing for kids or even young teens. They are being "online friends" with friends who would never make it through your door.

And 3am on a school night? If I found my daughter doing that, or son, technology would be gone. For a long time (aside from one pc that can access only educational website) in the kitchen.

I get the whole bashing of social media, I do. I don't have a facebook, neither does my husband...I just never got the concept of reading up on what others are eating, watching, doing, liking...who really cares?

But kids do, and it's the way it is. I don't fault any parent who allows their 12 year old to have a facebook. And I'm a little uncomfortable with anyone assuming that these parents didn't monitor Autumn's facebook. To be fair, the text between Autumn and JR regarding his "sweet ride" (my words), do not seem alarming at all. They only are in hindsight. IMO

The scheduled 11 a.m. hearing for the boys - identified by neighbors as Dante Robinson, 17, and Justin Robinson, 15 - is expected to determine whether they should remain in a juvenile detention facility.

The boys are charged with murder and other crimes against Pasquale, who would have turned 13 on Oct. 29. The Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office hasn't identified the teens because they are juveniles.

Proceedings for juveniles are normally closed. Sean Dalton, the county prosecutor, has not yet announced a decision whether he would seek to try the boys as adults.

As a result, news organizations, including The Philadelphia Inquirer and The Philadelphia Daily News, have filed motions to have today's hearing opened to the media because of the high public interest in
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121026_Accused_teen_killers_of_Autumn_Pasquale_due_in_court.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/autumn-pasquale-murder-suspects-evidence_n_2008388.html

interesting article with insight in to the boys family life and past brushes with the law.

Sixteen-year-old NW, who described himself as a close friend of the 15-year-old, said that he knew the brothers to take bicycles but that it was a leap to think them capable of a horrendous crime.

"I know they didn't do nothing like that," he said. "I know they couldn't, especially not with a young girl."

People who know the boys say the younger suspect is a sophomore at Clayton High School and has been on the wrestling team. The older boy, they say, attends Bankbridge Developmental Center in Sewell, a school for students with social, behavioral and academic problems

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back