GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When do we get the official word on wether the boys will be prosecuted as adults or not? I read yesterday that the Prosecution or DA (something like that) said they doubt they'll try them as adults. When will we know how they're going to proceed? 1 or 2 weeks maybe?

I am curious if the search dogs started at Autumn's house or if they started their search from the nearest point by her last cell ping...

When do we get the official word on wether the boys will be prosecuted as adults or not? I read yesterday that the Prosecution or DA (something like that) said they doubt they'll try them as adults. When will we know how they're going to proceed? 1 or 2 weeks maybe?

I heard decision will be made within the next two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6ABC evening news last night they said prosecutor said he will decide within 2 weeks. IIRC from thread #2 someone said the law says they have a month to decide.

Bothers me is everybody screaming " loved her bike biking was her life." But her obituary mentions nothing that she likes biking

R.I.P. Autumn

Huge. Very huge part of her life was bmxing. Why wasn't it in her obit? Maybe they left it out bc it was too painful knowing it was the reason she was lured to the R's house in the first place. Maybe?

Trying my hand at a timeline - times are approximate & based on what I've read in MSM. Please add or correct any inaccuracies!

(I included the homecoming game & dance because one of the news channels interviewed a friend of JR, who said he was with JR at homecoming - I'm looking for that video now to confirm what the kid said.)

Tues 10/16 evening - Facebook exchange between Autumn & JR about a picture of a bike posted on JR's Facebook page

Sat 10/20 12:30pm - Autumn leaves home on her bike

Sat 10/20 1:00pm - Homecoming football game

Sat 10/20 1:22pm - Friend receives text from Autumn reading "don't be like that." Friend told MSM she did not believe the message was intended for her.

Sat 10/20 2:27pm - Text message from Autumn's phone. Message contents & recipient not released by LE but prosector said contents of text were not alarming.

Sat 10/20 7:00pm - Homecoming dance

Sat 10/20 8:00pm - Autumn's curfew

Sat 10/20 9:30pm - Autumn reported missing

Sunday 10/21 6:00pm - Facebook exchange between AJP & JR about police hounds

Monday 10/22 6:00pm - Facebook exchange between AJP & JR about "it was an accident..."

Monday 10/22 10:00pm - Body found

Tuesday 10/23 afternoon - R brothers turn themselves in to Gloucester County Prosecutor

I'm wondering if anyone SAW Autumn after she left her house at 12:30? I don't think anyone has said they did.

IMO it's bc they were trapped & strapped for time. Since le worked the case from the minute the initial call about Autumn came in, they canvassed everywhere. They had officers & searchers everywhere. So, maybe it was temporary to put her in the recycle bin til they could dump her body somewhere else, but since le was everywhere, they couldn't without getting caught.

Just speculating...

Most of those containers have wheels and a handle. Perhaps you're right and they planned to transport her remains when it got dark vs in broad daylight during home coming weekend with all sorts of activity in Clayton.

Most of those containers have wheels and a handle. Perhaps you're right and they planned to transport her remains when it got dark vs in broad daylight during home coming weekend with all sorts of activity in Clayton.

But even when they're empty those containers make a HUGE amount of noise. IMO they were hoping she'd be taken with the trash collection.

Trying my hand at a timeline - times are approximate & based on what I've read in MSM. Please add or correct any inaccuracies!

(I included the homecoming game & dance because one of the news channels interviewed a friend of JR, who said he was with JR at homecoming - I'm looking for that video now to confirm what the kid said.)

Tues 10/16 evening - Facebook exchange between Autumn & JR about a picture of a bike posted on JR's Facebook page

Sat 10/20 1:22pm - Friend receives text from Autumn reading "don't be like that." Friend told MSM she did not believe the message was intended for her.

Sat 10/20 2:27pm - Text message from Autumn's phone. Message contents & recipient not released by LE but prosector said contents of text were not alarming.

Sunday 10/28 6:00pm - Facebook exchange between AJP & JR about police hounds

Monday 10/22 6:00pm - Facebook exchange between AJP & JR about "it was an accident..."

Tuesday 10/23 afternoon - R brothers turn themselves in to Gloucester County Prosecutor

I'm wondering if anyone SAW Autumn after she left her house at 12:30? I don't think anyone has said they did.

Sundays date is off, otherwise it's shaping up nicely

Sunday 10/28 6:00pm - Facebook exchange between AJP & JR about police hounds

There was one that said they saw her riding her bike around 1 or 130 I'm looking for it now. If anybody finds it please post I'm on my phone.

R.I.P. Autumn

They did need the warrant to search their house though for evidence that lead to them being involved. They could have had the body but still not known who did it. They got the warrant, found the bike and the crime scene..

Yes, I know that. I was just trying to make sense out of the supposed confession that was being reported. It just didn't really make much sense to me with what was known...

Also memory serves me police were at that far corner at 8 pm

R.I.P. Autumn

Linden and vine search thread1

R.I.P. Autumn

I added the info from the screenshot of JR's Saturday facebook activity:

Sat 10/20 3:30pm - JR posted on Facebook "NOT HOME SO DNT INBOX ME"

Sat 10/20 8:01pm - JR posts on Facebook "JUST GOT HOME NOW TIME TOO CHILL"

Food for thought....

The theft charge might not even be for Autumn's bike.

But stolen parts.

R.I.P. Autumn

I added the info from the screenshot of JR's Saturday facebook activity:

Sat 10/20 3:30pm - JR posted on Facebook "NOT HOME SO DNT INBOX ME"

Sat 10/20 8:01pm - JR posts on Facebook "JUST GOT HOME NOW TIME TOO CHILL"

Where is that I'm not home post?

R.I.P. Autumn

Oh I just love a working timeline:) many thanks to the poster that started it!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili