GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's the younger males posts on his own FB page on Sat. Keep in mind, the last contact with Autumn was around 2:30pm on Saturday.

EDIT: Had to re-add the screenshot since I didn't censor the name.

Zero here's the screenshot of the "not home" post. Many thanks to Brettley916 for posting it

Attachments

• sat night fb.jpg
    sat night fb.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 116
Zero here's the screenshot of the "not home" post. Many thanks to Brettley916 for posting it

Please look at the fonts the Never N looks to be different but I'm on my phone

R.I.P. Autumn

I added the info from the screenshot of JR's Saturday facebook activity:

Tues 10/16 evening - Facebook exchange between Autumn & JR about a picture of a bike posted on JR's Facebook page

Sat 10/20 12:30pm - Autumn leaves home on her bike

Sat 10/20 1:00pm - Homecoming football game

Sat 10/20 1:22pm - Friend receives text from Autumn reading "don't be like that." Friend told MSM she did not believe the message was intended for her.

Sat 10/20 2:27pm - Text message from Autumn's phone. Message contents & recipient not released by LE but prosector said contents of text were not alarming.

Sat 10/20 3:30pm - JR posted on Facebook "NOT HOME SO DNT INBOX ME"

Sat 10/20 7:00pm - Homecoming dance

Sat 10/20 8:00pm - Autumn's curfew

Sat 10/20 8:01pm - JR posts on Facebook "JUST GOT HOME NOW TIME TOO CHILL"

Sat 10/20 9:30pm - Autumn reported missing

Sunday 10/21 6:00pm - Facebook exchange between AJP & JR about police hounds

Monday 10/22 6:00pm - Facebook exchange between AJP & JR about "it was an accident..."

Monday 10/22 10:00pm - Body found

Tuesday 10/23 afternoon - R brothers turn themselves in to Gloucester County Prosecutor

What time on Saturday did Autumn take the rims to the R's house? Was it the morning?

Please look at the fonts the Never N looks to be different but I'm on my phone

R.I.P. Autumn

The 2nd 2 "N"s look like they are slightly smaller than the first posting's "N". Also the first posting (the not home one) looks like it might be a little pixelated?

I think the capital Ns are both the same. Just the 2 previous posts were in CAPS LOCK. Looks to me as if someone was trying to create an alibi. My guess is whatever transpired did so before the first status message at 330pm

It is! Looks like its a size 10 whereas the rest is a size 12!

Checking for fractures in the pic now. One sec.

The two on the bottom are all caps. It makes it look larger IMO

I think the capital Ns are both the same. Just the 2 previous posts were in CAPS LOCK. Looks to me as of someone was trying to create an alibi. My guess is whatever transpired did so before the first status message at 330pm
Agree i think the caps is whats tricking the eye

Maybe you should add in where JR posted the word Autumn on AJP's page. That was like Monday at 4 and what started the exchange.

I added the info from the screenshot of JR's Saturday facebook activity:

Tues 10/16 evening - Facebook exchange between Autumn & JR about a picture of a bike posted on JR's Facebook page

Sat 10/20 12:30pm - Autumn leaves home on her bike

Sat 10/20 1:00pm - Homecoming football game

Sat 10/20 1:22pm - Friend receives text from Autumn reading "don't be like that." Friend told MSM she did not believe the message was intended for her.

Sat 10/20 2:27pm - Text message from Autumn's phone. Message contents & recipient not released by LE but prosector said contents of text were not alarming.

Sat 10/20 3:30pm - JR posted on Facebook "NOT HOME SO DNT INBOX ME"

Sat 10/20 7:00pm - Homecoming dance

Sat 10/20 8:00pm - Autumn's curfew

Sat 10/20 8:01pm - JR posts on Facebook "JUST GOT HOME NOW TIME TOO CHILL"

Sat 10/20 9:30pm - Autumn reported missing

Sunday 10/21 6:00pm - Facebook exchange between AJP & JR about police hounds

Monday 10/22 6:00pm - Facebook exchange between AJP & JR about "it was an accident..."

Monday 10/22 10:00pm - Body found

Tuesday 10/23 afternoon - R brothers turn themselves in to Gloucester County Prosecutor

I'd be curious to know who "liked" the 6:07pm explanation of "it was an accident"

Also I'm wondering if poor autumn put up a fight and these boys had scratch marks. She referred to herself in her FB profile as not afraid to (I think it was fight for herself) and she's been referee to as a tomboy and tough cookie.

Maybe you should add in where JR posted the word Autumn on AJP's page. That was like Monday at 4 and what started the exchange.

It was sometime before 4:11pm but no time stamp.

I also recall that at some point everyone (including AJP) got very agitated for people to stop talking on FB about Autumn as it might hinder the investigation. Anyone know when that was?

Really don't know a time. You only see a time for brothers response

R.I.P. Autumn

Originally Posted by gooniequeen
I also recall that at some point everyone (including AJP) got very agitated for people to stop talking on FB about Autumn as it might hinder the investigation. Anyone know when that was?

I remember seeing it on Autumn's brother's & stepfather's Facebook pages. I thought it was on Monday...but I don't remember for sure and I just went back to look and I can no longer see those posts.

I think the time of the "stop posting" is significant as to when LE was on to the brothers. It's a small town and all involved were young and rumors I'm sure were flying and they didn't want to risk the two taking off.

Sorry gooniequeen my computer isn't letting me quote you in my post...but I think you're right. From what I remember the posts were VERY adamant about don't post on facebook, if you have info call the police, talking on FB isn't helping us find Autumn. At the time I thought it was weird but it makes sense with what we know now.

It is! Looks like its a size 10 whereas the rest is a size 12!

Checking for fractures in the pic now. One sec.

Nope, I was wrong. The N in never is the same size as the N in now. Plus the Saturday date is the same size in all 1 of his posts captured in that screencap.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back