GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just wanted to say that we have a "viewing" here even if the person is creamated. They put the urn/box whatever there as a casket would be and they put pictures up and the family is there just as if it would be an open casket viewing. We call it the same

thank you for answering that... I was wondering if a viewing were held and the body was not presentable (sorry for choice of words... Couldn't think of better ones) how the viewing would be approached...

thank you for answering that... I was wondering if a viewing were held and the body was not presentable (sorry for choice of words... Couldn't think of better ones) would there still be a viewing..

Was a closed casket also called a visitation

R.I.P. Autumn

Just wondering...will this thread be updated to reflect that an arrest has been made in connection with this case?

STOP! Stop bashing the mom right NOW! STOP! She did not do this and she is not going to be bashed and trashed on this board.

Get OUT of her facebook - she is not up for sleuthing.

You may discuss MSM articles - but you may not BASH.

Salem

Well, yes, yes it will. Have you checked the title lately :)

Salem

Only just now. Have been tending to my nesting duties. The post saying that I was wondering about it - it wasn't intended to be snarky! Sorry Salem. I was a little excited that somebody said what I had been thinking :)

Not a mod but just to remind our new posters (and hopefully avoid Kimster's ray gun or Nursie's needle ;)):
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Taken from the Rules & Etiquette Thread

I am curious as (I'm guessing from reading here) to why the mother of the accused would not be eligible for the reward money.

Hear me out for a second.

A reward was offered for information related to the disappearance of AP. The mother, much to her horror, (IMO)is suspect of her sons ( regardless of money or not she volunteers this lead) which in turn leads to an arrest.

Is there a disclaimer on these reward monies as to relations and/or family and friends. Kinda like a sweepstakes?

not sure if anyone posted this but its a tribute to Autumn

[video=youtube;GmFFfZlAZos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmFFfZlAZos&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

I am curious as (I'm guessing from reading here) to why the mother of the accused would not be eligible for the reward money.

Hear me out for a second.

A reward was offered for information related to the disappearance of AP. The mother, much to her horror, (IMO)is suspect of her sons ( regardless of money or not she volunteers this lead) which in turn leads to an arrest.

Is there a disclaimer on these reward monies as to relations and/or family and friends. Kinda like a sweepstakes?

I don't understand either. Why wouldn't a mother or father who turned their child in be as entitled to the reward (if not more than a stranger with nothing to lose who calls in the important tip!). She likely has extra needs now, plus who wants to stay in a house where your sons murdered a child. extra expenses, let alone therapy.

A stranger can call in a reward just to get the money and not give a darn or have anything invested in giving up the perps. A mother has to give up the things dearest to her and that she spent years loving and nurturing. It breaks her heart, ruins her family and destroys the emotions. Why in the world wouldn't she be allowed at least the same thing a stranger would be, the reward.

I don't understand either. Why wouldn't a mother or father who turned their child in be as entitled to the reward (if not more than a stranger with nothing to lose who calls in the important tip!). She likely has extra needs now, plus who wants to stay in a house where your sons murdered a child. extra expenses, let alone therapy.

A stranger can call in a reward just to get the money and not give a darn or have anything invested in giving up the perps. A mother has to give up the things dearest to her and that she spent years loving and nurturing. It breaks her heart, ruins her family and destroys the emotions. Why in the world wouldn't she be allowed at least the same thing a stranger would be, the reward.

JMHO, but I would think that it is to prevent the possibility of the perp getting any of the reward money. I don't know this for sure though.

JMHO, but I would think that it is to prevent the possibility of the perp getting any of the reward money. I don't know this for sure though.

I'm on the fence about it. On one hand- what she did was difficult... But she did the RIGHT thing. For that, I can see her getting the reward. On the other is exactly this above.. Can't let the suspects be "rewarded" for their crime... Then back to the other side- they aren't, their mother would be and she was put in a very tough corner but chose the right thing... Circle, circle.
JMO

exactly. This is why a reward is offered. If ANYONE has information.

I don't understand why she wouldn't be given the reward. A reward is usually offered for information leading to the arrest of...........There is no caveat that says, unless you are related to the perps you turn in. Regardless of her reasons for turning her sons in, she turned them in and IMO is entitled to the reward.

Has to do with with morals. Ask your self if your children are accuse of killing a little girl would ask her parents for reward money??? Just trashy 5k of that 10 k is Pasquale's money

R.I.P. Autumn

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90
Back