AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he ask for custody? After disappearance? Or before?
And does that mean he has some type of current relationship/communication with Noema? Perhaps he has family living near her or she has family living in Mexico near him. Does she call him, text, email, send photos of Dulce to Edgar on a regular basis?

FBI Talked with Dulce's Father in Mexico; Still No New Leads

Quotes from article:

Dulce María Alavez's little brother, the last person to see the missing girl, has told police he saw a man "waving his hand, like 'come over here,'" according to Dulce's mother.

Dulce disappeared without a trace, with police unable to find even the 5-year-old's ice cream cup or spoon, her mother, Noema Alavez told NBC10 on Tuesday, eight days since she vanished from a park in rural southern New Jersey.
So her father is cleared as far as having nothing to do with her kidnapping?

Didn't it take a few days for them to get in contact with him?

If I remember correctly, HIS family was in touch with him.
Adding who did he allegedly tell he was going to fight for custody? Could this be another translation mixup where he said something to a fried or relative, who may have said it to Noema who may have told LE? Like the old fashioned telephone game?

When state Attorney General Gurbir Grewal introduced new rules for how local police interact with immigrant communities, he said no immigrants living illegally in New Jersey should fear they will be turned over to immigration officials if they help police with investigations.

“We know from experience that individuals are far less likely to report a crime to the local police if they fear that the responding officer will turn them over to federal immigration authorities,” said Grewal said when he introduced the state’s new “Immigrant Trust Directive.”

“ICE encourages undocumented immigrants to cooperate with local, state, and federal authorities without fear of reprisal. ICE’s enforcement actions are targeted and lead driven,” ICE officials said in a statement.

“ICE conducts targeted immigration enforcement in compliance with federal law and agency policy. All enforcement activities are conducted with the same level of professionalism and respect that ICE officers exhibit every day,” the statement said.

Local and state police can’t stop, question, arrest, search or detain an immigrant because they suspect they are living in the U.S. illegally. However, police can ask about immigration status if they are investigating a serious crime where it is relevant to the offense, the rules say.

Local police can’t participate in ICE raids, but they can can allow ICE to interview immigrants charged with criminal offenses if the immigrants have been advised of their right to have an attorney present, the directive says.

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/09/can-undocumented-immigrants-get-picked-up-by-ice-for-helping-police-dulce-alavez-search-raises-questions.html

Please do not sleuth or make inferences / insinuations / accusations against family members. LE has not officially named any POIs or suspects and family are all considered victims unless we are advised otherwise by LE.

Thank you.

The state attorney general also said the message has been clouded by people who are calling it a "'sanctuary state directive,' when that’s the furthest thing from the truth."

"The directive gives no sanctuary to any criminals, we’re very clear about that — you commit a crime in New Jersey, you go to jail," Grewal said.
Missing kid: Cases like this why we limit ICE cooperation, AG say

I think it’s one thing where you are close and sitting in the car but watching closely... That I can understand and have seen done with kids older than these two. But, these extremely young, very small kids were apparently a good distance from the car and I think her line of sight wasn’t great based on the discussions here the past few days. It’s so sad. They should have been safe playing. Kids should not go missing like this.

Kind of responding to several things at once here... I have 2 kids who were 5 and 3 last year. My in-laws let them play out in their own yard with no direct line of sight. The 3 year old somehow managed to get herself locked inside a car inside the neighbor’s closed garage. The 5 year old has autism and is speech delayed. He couldn’t say what happened to her. He did eventually lead someone to the garage, and thankfully the neighbors were home to let the in-law’s inside. We still don’t know how she got in there. Thinking how that could have ended, just in the yard... I can’t see myself letting small children out of line of sight and too far away to get to. I can’t judge all situations, but I find myself shaking my head at this. I don’t think it’s all that normal. Not that Dulce’s mom is at fault, but we can let ourselves think nothing bad will happen, and that’s a mistake. I’m reminded of a video, where a kid is grabbed right inside a building, right next to the parent, and is gone in seconds. It can happen in an instant. I’m never completely convinced it was not family until it’s all out there, but there was definitely time, and opportunity for a stranger abduction.

"A five-year-old Latina girl was just kidnapped, and now, law enforcement is pleading for help from South Jersey’s immigrant community to track her down.

If she were your child, reportedly snatched from a park in Bridgeton by a man who drove a red van, you’d be desperate for any witness to come forward; any video or photo taken that day to be shared, as the search drags into week two.

This isn’t about politics. It’s about saving Dulce Maria Alavez. And it illustrates the importance of letting the cops just do their jobs, and not trying to use them as federal immigration agents."

It’s no ‘sanctuary’: NJ’s policy is about solving horrific crimes like this | Editorial

On Tuesday, investigators were successful in reaching Dulce's father, who lives in Mexico, by telephone. The FBI apparently is working on having agents interview the father face-to-face.

The hope is he may be able to shed new light as to why his young daughter was apparently abducted from the park.
Authorities successful in reaching out to missing NJ girl's father in Mexico

I don't mean to be argumentative but if someone was close enough to see acne/facial sores and no facial hair, not even a tiny goatee, how come they cannot describe to a police artist, the shape of his face, oval, broad etc or if he had high cheekbones or wide set eyes or was wearing a baseball cap backwards.
Police artists are very skilled at interviewing and producing sketches.
Unless, the description is not from a live witness and therefore cannot be interviewed, but is in fact from a camera or LE doesn't have confidence in the accuracy or truth of the description.
It’s probably been discussed, but I would think a child could come up with this description but have a hard time with other features. He/she wouldn’t pribsbly say acne but red stuff, or bumps.
Child passports are good for ten years. My daughters passport is 3 years old. Ages 13 now. She does not look the same yet we get through.

It’s very easy to disguise a girl into a boy and use someone else’s paperwork. They do it to get into the USA.

It’s very easy to get into Mexico. People walk into Mexico at the border. It’s much harder to get into the USA.
I don’t know what the difference would be but my kids passports were issued in 2014 and expired in 2019. They were all over 10 at that time. Not relevant to this case, but just wanted to share.

(rsbm)

This doesn't sound like a statement from someone who was in a custody battle, IMO. It would be the best possible outcome in this case, but I don't know.....
Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari stated Wednesday that investigators have obtained as a lot video surveillance from the realm as potential, however are nonetheless no nearer to discovering the woman, who vanished as roughly two dozen folks had been enjoying basketball at a close-by playground Woman????? Seriously. Do these people not have proof readers??????

Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari stated Wednesday that investigators have obtained as a lot video surveillance from the realm as potential, however are nonetheless no nearer to discovering the woman, who vanished as roughly two dozen folks had been enjoying basketball at a close-by playground Woman????? Seriously. Do these people not have proof readers??????

lol....Omg....until I got to the end of your post I was like, "Is this poster drinking??" Yeah, that is bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234