AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably been discussed, but I would think a child could come up with this description but have a hard time with other features. He/she wouldn’t pribsbly say acne but red stuff, or bumps.

I don’t know what the difference would be but my kids passports were issued in 2014 and expired in 2019. They were all over 10 at that time. Not relevant to this case, but just wanted to share.

I’m sorry 5 years. Adults are ten years. But in just 3 years my daughter has changed a lot.

Confirmation her father had spoken with the FBI. I believe we were still looking for this?

Edited: and the little brother said a man waved the kids over

Edit#2: Dad was planning to fight for custody

FBI Talked with Dulce's Father in Mexico; Still No New Leads

Thanks for finding this article. It mentions a couple our things that are of interest.

1. Referred to her ice cream as being in a cup. I had heard/read this early on. Does it jive with video?

2. It says police are pulling over red vans seen in area? True?

3. Most importantly this::
“But he realized after seeing Dulce, Noema Alavez said, that believed her to be his daughter because of a strong resemblance. He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody.”

whew this gives me hope that she is alive. Wasn’t it said that he stayed with Noema recently? I wonder if that even he saw the resemblance?

Why would he ask after disappearance? Who is he going to be having custody of if she is missing? And if it's a stranger abduction, her chances of being alive aren't good.
I was simply replying too the comment he saw familiar features. Wondering when he saw them. My bad! Won’t happen again.

All I've seen about him implies he lived in NJ for a while. And now is in Mexico to attend school. Nothing about how long he was here...if he's a US citizen as well..if he attended school in Bridgeton...or how long ago he returned to Mexico.

The woman’s father (Note - this should say "the child's father" - poor typo), in the meantime, has returned to Mexico to check at a college in Sinaloa after staying with Alavez, a Bridgeton native, for a short while, the newspaper experiences.

“He’s finishing his studies so he could give a better life to my daughter,” Alavez stated.

Cops question boyfriend of NJ mom in disappearance of 5-year-old Dulce Alavez
I sincerely doubt a US citizen would be going to college in Mexico. I am pretty sure he is a citizen of Mexico.

Thanks for finding this article. It mentions a couple our things that are of interest.

1. Referred to her ice cream as being in a cup. I had heard/read this early on. Does it jive with video?

2. It says police are pulling over red vans seen in area? True?

3. Most importantly this::
“But he realized after seeing Dulce, Noema Alavez said, that believed her to be his daughter because of a strong resemblance. He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody.”

whew this gives me hope that she is alive. Wasn’t it said that he stayed with Noema recently? I wonder if that even he saw the resemblance?
It does appear that Dulce took some sort of ice cream cup out of the freezer. The video is the 5th one down on the page:
AMBER ALERT: New Jersey girl missing for 6 days as search continues

And to add: yes, LE is still pulling over red vans. The SUV in the video that's been removed was investigated and LE determined there was no relation to Dulce's abduction.
https://www.nj.com/cumberland/2019/...=nj_twitter_njdotcom&utm_campaign=njdotcom_sf

Last edited:
I wonder if any undocumented residents have called in tips or spoken to LE directly without any hassle or questions of their status. If so, I wish there was a way for those people to still remain anonymous if they wish, yet somehow also spread the word to their fellow community members that they didn't have a negative experience with LE.
On this point, I wish the bilingual aspect of this case in terms of communicating numbers to call etc. was clearer and repeated in spanish on ALL the major TV channels. Major networks haven't been repeating information in Spanish so far as I can tell and I think this could be helpful as you never know where people will hear information. Even if banners could be added in Spanish under the english speaking announcers that would be a step in the right direction IMO.

Reaching the largely spanish speaking community that surrounds Dulce IMO will be key to finding her. I hope LE is doing everything it can in terms of reaching out to press and social media and websites that people in the community actively use in order to get the word out. So far I have seen the local MSM players but I hope LE reach is way beyond these outlets and that we see more bilingual coverage!

The reports about very long wait times on FBI and other tip lines is also an issue as if someone might be scared to begin with if you factor in a long wait, then they might just hang up. The FBI tip line instruction that I last heard from the Prosecutor had people hitting 2 different prompts in order to make it through the line. I realise LE is doing the best that they can but why can't the FBI have a single number available and strictly for Spanish speakers to call? How many people are going to wait upwards of 30 min to hr and then have to deal with prompts as well?

MOO

Nowhere does it say she never told LE about the custody. Just because she didn’t tell the media doesn’t mean she never told LE.

Also in the moment of your kid missing maybe she didn’t even think about him. He’s never been a part of her life. Considering he’s from Mexico and how much leverage does he have in a custody battle with an American born child. Not much imo. She probably never took him seriously.
How did they produce a kid together if he has never been a part of her life? Not sure how much leverage he would have in any custody battle. Dulce's mother herself doesn't have a custody of Dulce, Ducle's grandmother has a custody of Dulce. So that could be interesting because parent usually has a priority over grandparent.

Students go too colleges all over the world. They go where their careers might take them. I know of 2 students that were Mexican who went back to Mexica for University just this past year.
They were Mexican and went to study in Mexico. Sounds like Dulce's father did the same. So what am I wrong about?

How did they produce a kid together if he has never been a part of her life? Not sure how much leverage he would have in any custody battle. Dulce's mother herself doesn't have a custody of Dulce, Ducle's grandmother has a custody of Dulce. So that could be interesting because parent usually has a priority over grandparent.

He was never a part of Dulce’s life. And Noemi said they were never in a relationship which makes sense since she was 13.

I sincerely doubt a US citizen would be going to college in Mexico. I am pretty sure he is a citizen of Mexico.
Many US Citizens go to school in Mexico and in the Caribbean as well, especially for advanced degrees and medical degrees. There was a thread here this past year about an American citizen who went missing (kidnapped?) after his graduation ceremony from a Mexican Medical School. He was subsequently found.

A 2018 directive from the state Office of the Attorney General orders state and local officials not to assist Immigration and Custom’s enforcement beyond their legal requirements.

Following several high-profile ICE raids this year, including one in August where 680 undocumented immigrants were arrested in Mississippi, Chief Gairmari said he knows many Bridgeton residents are still hesitant to talk to state and local police.

“I think there are people who are apprehensive to come forward,” Gairmari said.

Gaimari said he believes someone in the city of 25,000 people, many of them immigrants from Mexico and Guatemala, has to know something that would help authorities locate Dulce.
Amber Alert update: Police chief urges immigrants to help without fear in search for Dulce Alavez

It is a state directive. FBI is there. People know FBI is there.

We do not know the status of anyone for certain in this case, and that may affect much of what actually happened. Or the fallout may come later due to this. There plenty of folks who have been here "about" 20 years ago who are illegal.

We also do not know if Dulce's dad has dual citizenship, was here originally on a visa, etc. He may have more standing that what is perceived. The status of his family is unknown as well. He is a victim, as they are. We don't know how old that picture is- especially if they "never had a realationship" and 0 clue how old he is either.

A press conference would be nice, but FBI rarely, if ever, gives one. The doubt of the public is only growing imo.

They are now running behind it, instead of out in front.

The haphazard pot shots and info are not helping garner tips

Last edited:
Many US Citizens go to school in Mexico and in the Caribbean as well, especially for advanced degrees and medical degrees. There was a thread here this past year about an American citizen who went missing (kidnapped?) after his graduation ceremony from a Mexican Medical School. He was subsequently found.
Medical schools in US could be hard to get into. So those who can't get into medical school in US might go to other countries. Dulce's father is not in medical school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216