AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably been discussed, but I would think a child could come up with this description but have a hard time with other features. He/she wouldn’t pribsbly say acne but red stuff, or bumps.

I don’t know what the difference would be but my kids passports were issued in 2014 and expired in 2019. They were all over 10 at that time. Not relevant to this case, but just wanted to share.
I agree! The fact that no sketch has been released by LE simply seems odd and not typical MO IMO.

Oh god, stranger seems so much creepier. I’m from the good old days when the ice cream man swallowed you up and put you in the freezer. When I read little brother said stranger said “come over here.”
I remember the Facebook post mom deleted saying “come back” I saw her little red heart she put beside it like I do. I get it now. I’m groaning. It hurts. I can hear it in my chest. I can feel it in my heart.
NBC10 Philadelphia

Thanks for finding this article. It mentions a couple our things that are of interest.

1. Referred to her ice cream as being in a cup. I had heard/read this early on. Does it jive with video?

2. It says police are pulling over red vans seen in area? True?

3. Most importantly this::
“But he realized after seeing Dulce, Noema Alavez said, that believed her to be his daughter because of a strong resemblance. He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody.”

whew this gives me hope that she is alive. Wasn’t it said that he stayed with Noema recently? I wonder if that even he saw the resemblance?

In the convenience store video Dulce does take a closed ice cream/water ice in a cup from the freezer. It’s not like a cup of soft serve where it hangs over the top.
upload_2019-9-24_19-54-57.jpeg

I live in Monmouth County
(Central) NJ -about two hours north of Bridgeton and drive 1.5- 2 hours to north jersey/nyc and did see red vans being pulled over by state police last week. Haven’t noticed any sonfar this week

Look, I can't confirm any of what I'm about to say, I'm just throwing some possible explanations.
- Dulce's father could've seen her on Facebook, her mother posted pictures of her, OR he could've seen her in person, around town;
- His return to Mexico might have happened because he thought that Dulce was, in fact, his daughter and wanted to study in order to be able to provide for his daughter in the near future;
- It seems like Dulce's mother does have contact with the father.
So, I think a possible scenario here is: dad sees either a picture of Dulce (maybe a family member told him something like "hey dude, she might be yours for real, she looks just like you" and showed him a picture) or saw her around town prior to returning to Mexico (since it was implied that he went back to Mexico to study just recently, which means that he was in the US not that long ago). Dad thinks that she does look like him and wants to be present in his daughter's life and provide for her. Dad talks about having custody of Dulce, which doesn't mean sole custody, he might have meant giving her his name, having the right legally to spend time with her, to provide for her, to have a say in her education, etc. Dad goes to Mexico to further his education. Dulce goes missing and mom is able to inform the dad, which means that Dulce's dad might have been talking to the mom to check on Dulce.

Not neccesarily. Just saying that whoever took her,or disappeared her used that as a predestined time to commit the act.
MOO
Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari stated Wednesday that investigators have obtained as a lot video surveillance from the realm as potential, however are nonetheless no nearer to discovering the woman, who vanished as roughly two dozen folks had been enjoying basketball at a close-by playground Woman????? Seriously. Do these people not have proof readers??????

Herald Publicist appears to be an international news outlet intended to serve the Indian diaspora. It is either written in or translated to English, but apparently not by native English speakers, so proofreading is less the issue than full English fluency. I can't find any information on its physical location, but if you google "what is Herald Publicist" you will find the website's description: Heraldpublicist.com brings the Breaking News & Latest News Headlines from India & around the World. Read Today's Live News on Sports, Business, Health & Fitness

I live near a park called Cooper River Park. Parents sometimes sit in their cars while kids play in the park. I really don’t think it’s that weird.

I work right across from your park, and I'm very familiar with Bridgeton city Park. Parents do it in my local park in Pittsgrove, which is vast. It's not weird.

Unrelated, but noting because you never know, imo.
Suspect arrested after attempted child abduction in southwest Charlotte
September 24, 2019
"CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A man has been arrested after a reported attempted child abduction in southwest Charlotte, according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.

According to police, the man is described as being Hispanic, in his early 20's with long brown curly hair. The man was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt with dark blue shorts. "

Medical schools in US could be hard to get into. So those who can't get into medical school in US might go to other countries. Dulce's father is not in medical school.

My cousin did an undergraduate exchange program and then one year of grad school in Mexico City, not medical school but for a history degree. He's as WASP as you can possibly get. It happens. Young people make choices based on their interests, or go where they get an attractive sounding offer.

The FBI is asking anyone who was in the park on Monday, Sept. 16 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. to upload any photographs or videos that they may have taken at the park. The bureau set up a special websitefor the public to upload those photos.

Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McRae said that the photos, “may contain information which seems innocuous…but is a valuable piece of the puzzle in helping us bring Dulce home to her family.”

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41095048/prosecutor-still-asking-for-photos-from-park-where-girl-went-missing

Dulce María Alavez's little brother, the last person to see the missing girl, has told police he saw a man "waving his hand, like 'come over here,'" according to Dulce's mother.

Dulce disappeared without a trace, with police unable to find even the 5-year-old's ice cream cup or spoon, her mother, Noema Alavez told NBC10 on Tuesday, eight days since she vanished from a park in rural southern New Jersey.

New clues, at least those investigators acknowledge publicly, have run dry in recent days, but the FBI hopes that adding the 5-year-old to its "Most Wanted" list for kidnapping victims could spark new tips nationwide.

She said she never had a relationship with Dulce's father, who she identified as Edgar Perez, and that he didn't believe that Dulce was his daughter when she was born five years ago.

But he realized after seeing Dulce, Noema Alavez said, that believed her to be his daughter because of a strong resemblance. He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Dulce-Maria-Alavez-Kidnapping-Is-Now-on-FBIs-Most-Wanted--561242791.html

She said she never had a relationship with Dulce's father, who she identified as Edgar Perez..... He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody.
Respectfully snipped for focus and commentary response.
Given this revelation, I'd say there is a very good chance this little sweetie pie is in Mexico. At least I hope so, as the alternative is very grim.

Amateur opinion and speculation

My cousin did an undergraduate exchange program and then one year of grad school in Mexico City, not medical school but for a history degree. He's as WASP as you can possibly get. It happens. Young people make choices based on their interests, or go where they get an attractive sounding offer.
Anything is possible, but I still don't believe Dulce's father is US citizen.

How did they produce a kid together if he has never been a part of her life? Not sure how much leverage he would have in any custody battle. Dulce's mother herself doesn't have a custody of Dulce, Ducle's grandmother has a custody of Dulce. So that could be interesting because parent usually has a priority over grandparent.
I think she meant he was never involved in the child's life.

So yes, if Dulce has an established relationship with her grandparents he likely would have to begin by asking the courts for visitation, and work his way up to obtaining legal custody or joint custody.

IMO

I think she meant he was never involved in the child's life.

So yes, if Dulce has an established relationship with her grandparents he likely would have to begin by asking the courts for visitation, and work his way up to obtaining legal custody or joint custody.

IMO
Depending on his status in the US, that could be a high mountain to climb. Unless he has any legal status in the US, how would he be asking courts for visitations? He also apparently had no interest in the child, not even believing her to be his. He'd have to prove first she is his biological child, and I don't think saying "she looks like me" would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216