AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Various media outlets reported that she didn't have a relationship with Dulce's father, according to her. It's not exactly new information. Only his age is new information. But's its nice to see it all summarized.

Legally, she could not consent to a relationship anyway. 13 or 14 and 19 is rape. In the U.S. and in Mexico. :(

I’m not stepping back and I don’t find it ridiculous. Websleuths provides the rules for discussions and the mods keep us on track.

As you're not stepping back, could you share your thoughts with us? Thanks.

I can’t find reference to it in any of the articles I’ve read/ interviews I’ve seen but do we know if going to the ice-cream shop before the park was part of the routine for the family?

As you're not stepping back, could you share your thoughts with us? Thanks.
Yes, gladly. The person who made the post about the clothing noticed Noema had worn the colors worn by the person suspected to be involved, black shirt and red pants. I didn’t find the original question out of line and didn’t think it was deserving of a reprimand.

The intent seemed not be a fashion critique, but an observation that the colors were the same.

ETA: changed name from Dulce to Noema

Last edited:

When asked when she last saw Dulce? A) We were with her at the park.

When asked if she saw what direction Dulce went. A) We were in the car and when we got here she was gone. (Last answer paraphrased.)

So where did she actually last SEE her daughter? While driving to the park as the 2 kids were running?

Yes, gladly. The person who made the post about the clothing noticed Dulce had worn the colors worn by the person suspected to be involved, black shirt and red pants. I didn’t find the original question out of line and didn’t think it was deserving of a reprimand.

The intent seemed not be a fashion critique, but an observation that the colors were the same.

I see. Thank you. :)

except the one about what her daughter was wearing, which she couldn't remember from when she last saw her 3-10 minutes earlier.

True. Although, I went out to eat with a friend earlier this evening. I can picture his shoes (loud), jeans, but I can't for the life of me think of his shirt. Of course, I don't wash his clothes or help him pick out what to wear either. But, just a thought.

OMG, my hubby spent many months hospitalized, long recovery. Each time I frantically called 911 after he came home I realized I do not do well answering a spur of the moment question under such pressure. Not that I don't know the answer, I just draw a complete blank on the weirdest things under pressure. I fully understand.
Not only that, but I think Dulce Maria lives with her grandparents, and if so her clothes wouldn't be picked out to wear by her mom every morning.

True. Although, I went out to eat with a friend earlier this evening. I can picture his shoes (loud), jeans, but I can't for the life of me think of his shirt. Of course, I don't wash his clothes or help him pick out what to wear either. But, just a thought.
Yes, well from what I understand, Dulce doesn't live with her mom so its her grandma who would wash and pick out her clothes if so.

The picture says it’s from Wednesday, September 18th. I don’t think the police had put out the description of the man who supposedly took Dulce before this was published.[/QU
The picture says it’s from Wednesday, September 18th. I don’t think the police had put out the description of the man who supposedly took Dulce before this was published.
Even if
Can we step back & give them a pass with regards to clothinv, shoes, etc.? It's getting a bit ridiculous. She's pregnant, and not employed. Maybe this is what she had that was clean & comfortable? clean laundry & fits is probably the statement.
No kidding, eh?! I didn't even realize the connection some here were making until they pointed it out, it really is a non-issue, sheesh!

I understand what you are saying and agree that no one should be shaming this family. I will reiterate how much I support this mother. She could wear a sheet and I wouldn’t judge. My comment and concern had nothing to do with maternity wear, socioeconomics or style of clothing. I’m surprised that shed choose to wear the same color scheme/clothing her child’s alleged abductor wore on the day of her disappearance. That is a statement.
Pure coincidence.

Operator: 911 what is your emergency?
Caller: I can’t find my daughter.
Operator: When was the last time you seen her?
Caller: We were, we were with her at the park and people say that somebody, probably somebody took her.
Operator: Ok how old is she?
Caller: She’s five years old.
Operator: Ok and what park are you at?
Caller: Here in Bridgeton Park.
Operator: OK where in the Bridgeton Park are you?
Caller: Umm... The one with the basketball court where the high school is.
Operator: Ah OK so you’re at the basketball courts behind the high school?
Caller: Yes.
Operator: Ok, and what was she seen last wearing?
Caller: (pauses) …She was wearing um…, umm, give me a second (speaks to another person in Spanish). I don’t remember what clothes she was wearing, but she was wearing, I just remember her pants, she was wearing like a flower, flowery pants, and some heels, some white heels.
Operator: Ok ma’am stay on the line I will transfer you over to the police.
Operator: And you said she was five correct?
Caller: Yes.
Police: Hello ma’am, did you she which direction your child went?
Caller: No we were in the car she, she came down with my son. They were running to the park and then me and my sister we came down. So whe, whe, when we got here at the park she wasn’t here. They said, they said that my son was just crying with his ice cream, because somebody spilled his ice cream on the floor and my daughter just ran away.
Police: OK hold on.
Police: Alright, you didn’t see anyone else around there that she could have possibly went with?
Caller: No not… not that I know of, cause we just don’t know. There’s just some other people that.., they are here that say that they saw her running. Running through um…,Through some houses in the back. And they, they said that they saw two pers… they saw two men. They saw a black guy and they saw a Mexican man with two kids.
Police: So who’s saying, who’s saying that, who’s saying they saw them?
Caller: There’s people here in the basketball court, that they saw her, they said that they saw her running.
Police: They’re saying that there’s people there at the basketball court, that they saw her running through some houses with two black males.
What colour top did she have on?
Caller: Um... I don’t remember.
Police: Are you at the basketball court?
Caller: Yes I`m right here right now.
Police: And do you have your son with you or is your son…
Caller: No, I have my son with me. They say he was crying when we found him. He was just standing there crying.
Police: he was standing there crying so who… you said that the black males took his ice cream?
Caller: No they threw it on the floor.
Police: So the two males took his ice cream and threw it on the floor, and then they left with your daughter?
Caller: Probably, cause I didn’t saw it. When we came in and look for her we were looking everywhere for her and we couldn’t find her.
Officer arrives on scene.

ETA:

What i don't like about this call (and it's only a small point and is noticeable in her interviews, too) is she fails to use Dulce's name freely and without prompt throughout.

I don't understand. The first time she's asked when did you last see her? She says, "We were with her at the park." Later an officer asks if she saw which direction Dulce went, and she says, "No we were in the car she, she came down with my son. They were running to the park and then me and my sister we came down. So whe, whe, when we got here at the park she wasn’t here." Does Mom KNOW for certain that Dulce made it to the park?

except the one about what her daughter was wearing, which she couldn't remember from when she last saw her 3-10 minutes earlier.

Yes and Dulce was wearing that shirt for 30-40 minutes at the most. It’s not like she’d been seeing it all day. Totally reasonable that she wasn’t sure.

Can she describe "they" to the police or has she so "they" can be interviewed?

Is their dog a tracking dog? I'm not saying a non-trained dog can't track, but it's not extremely likely. I adore my dogs. Would they protect me? To the death. Could they track me? I wouldn't want to bet my life on it.

My 75% beagle/25% Bassett I wouldn’t either, unless the missing person was carrying food. My purebred beagle found my hiding children more than once.

However our newest canine family member. He’s 50% beagle, 30% red heeler, 10% border collie and 10% bloodhound.

He looks like a tall beagle colored like a heeler with the energy of a border collie and the nose of a bloodhound. I’d want him there first if any of our family members went missing, absolutely. The dogs tracking abilities absolutely blow my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth