AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, LE has never stated that they have identified the vehicle or if they have any images of the vehicle on camera.
They did say they had about 500 images (or vehicles) to investigate, and for all we know there are more coming in and they are still analyzing them.
They have images both around the area of the park and other areas in Bridgeton, from what I understand.

That story of the SUV being the vehicle used in the abduction keeps popping up, but it was just one video from a neighbors camera that was somehow obtained by the media and they ran with the story. The video was never released by LE.

Imo

Thank you so much for clarifying.

A person of interest is already in custody, although this little girl is still missing. What swift action by LE and cooperation from witnesses, and the child's father, neighbors. It's hard not to contrast to Dulce being missing.
Videos helped lead to the POI as did neighbors suspecting the POI was connected and reporting it.

In my opinion, Someone in Bridgeton has more info. The reward gets higher to entice someone with missing piece of information to come out with it. At this point if money brings out the truth, and not the desire to bring a child home safe....makes you question the community, and I live nearby.

I so hope both girls come home safe very soon.

Wonder if they could or would put a deadline on that reward?

Jason Martinez
@JasonFo
x29

BREAKING: Authorities have released this sketch of an individual who was seen in Bridgeton City Park around the time 5 year old Dulce Maria Alavez went missing. Police are not calling this person a suspect or a person of interest. He is simply a possible witness.
View attachment 209207

Thank you for sharing. It's at least something to go on.

This sketch is of a “witness” not a “suspect”. The witness is listed as wearing jeans, a white shirt and a ball cap. Age 30-35. There is more at Cydney Long’s NBC10 Philadelphia page but I don’t know how to link it.

Thank you for that clarification. The original news article I posted keeps getting updated but clothing description is still not there. I too couldn’t figure out how to embed a second link in my post to add description of clothing.. I could go on all day and speculate about this info...but I’ll hold back in the absence of facts. Hope this composite leads to some big new developments for Dulce and her family.

Seeing this sketch now, 1 month later, just makes my heart sink. It's taken a month to get this out? Yeah yeah, he's not a POI, but funnily enough, he's drawn with acne and looks Hispanic. I don't even know where to go with this now. This may be too little far too late!

I don't know, I think this investigation has been botched since the beginning. By comparison, the kidnapping of Alhora, with all hands on deck, and a wonderful outcome and now Kamille (Cupcake), where Alabama is ALL OVER IT! Amazing the difference.

MOO

Where, oh where, are you Dulce?

Seeing this sketch now, 1 month later, just makes my heart sink. It's taken a month to get this out? Yeah yeah, he's not a POI, but funnily enough, he's drawn with acne and looks Hispanic. I don't even know where to go with this now. This may be too little far too late!

I don't know, I think this investigation has been botched since the beginning. By comparison, the kidnapping of Alhora, with all hands on deck, and a wonderful outcome and now Kamille (Cupcake), where Alabama is ALL OVER IT! Amazing the difference.

MOO

Where, oh where, are you Dulce?

I think they spent too much time focusing on Mom and the family. It's all messed up now. I feel so bad for the family.

Either people honestly didn't see anything or 52k isn't enough payout to turn in a friend/family member or they don't trust that they won't be asked about their immigration status and 52k isn't worth the risk/worry. Or they know the abductor but don't realize he's the abductor.

Either people honestly didn't see anything or 52k isn't enough payout to turn in a friend/family member or they don't trust that they won't be asked about their immigration status and 52k isn't worth the risk/worry. Or they know the abductor but don't realize he's the abductor.
Or he’s not local and arrived and left the area all within a very short time frame.

IMO No one saw a thing. One of the rarest stranger abductions. She literally vanished into thin air. Then they botched the investigation by focusing on mom for way too long. I'm sure them being poor, having broken English and being Mexican played a part in it too. They just didn't take them seriously.

Even here, at the beginning, I remember people speculating on cartel involvement or gang affiliation. Why? Because she's Mexican? I haven't been on this board that long (only found it when Dulce vanished) but is the norm to think a gang took a kid or a cartel was involved?

I understand the confusion. Professional Opinion: I'm Certified in 911 and emergency medical dispatch.

I was kind of taken aback at how the call went. The dispatcher and officer seemed to be relaying information in a less than concise way.

In between listening & radioing to officers, manual information has to logged in as its happening. I personally used scrap paper to jot as fast and I could and enter the information later. So that could be something.

But, I don't know. It just seemed such a ...calm interaction? I kind of couldn't hear the actual radioing but it sounded like she was just talking to someone in the room. Listening to it again. She wasn't radioing until 1 min in when you could here her saying "copy". She's talking to her supervisor or another dispatcher/police officer in the room.

The "two black males" thing should have never been misconstrued. You repeat back EVERYTHING for confirmation.

I'm not saying this would have necessarily changed the outcome that we have now BUT the confusion of the mom changing her story could be that or also a combination with poor information gathering.

thank you!! I was going to say, isn’t it usual for 911 operators to be trained to ‘mirror’ language, and not put words in caller’s mouth? (Of course, Nancy Grace and plenty of print journalists don’t do this consistently either, and both categories of people have had more training than an EMT has, if they are degreed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump