AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the red van story. Who gave a detailed description of the man? There were more witnesses. I have already shared the article for this several times. I honestly don't know what else to say.
The red van doesn’t need witnesses. It was seen on video entering the park and exiting the park within 4 minutes at the exact time frame Dulce went missing.

We have yet another child abducted from Alabama- poor girl was at a birthday party, outside playing! See @Subiechik21 thread: AL - AMBER ALERT- AL- Kamille McKinney, 3, 'Extreme Danger' Kidnapped from Birmingham Birthday Party

What is going on with all of these kidnappings? Children just playing? Dulce, Ahlora (thankfully, she was found safe!) and now little Kamille?

Parents out there- please. Make sure there is an adult with children at all times, even older children. These poor kids can't play on a playground or have fun at a birthday party, without some nut bag waiting to take them.

A person of interest is already in custody, although this little girl is still missing. What swift action by LE and cooperation from witnesses, and the child's father, neighbors. It's hard not to contrast to Dulce being missing.
Videos helped lead to the POI as did neighbors suspecting the POI was connected and reporting it.

In my opinion, Someone in Bridgeton has more info. The reward gets higher to entice someone with missing piece of information to come out with it. At this point if money brings out the truth, and not the desire to bring a child home safe....makes you question the community, and I live nearby.

I so hope both girls come home safe very soon.

A person of interest is already in custody, although this little girl is still missing. What swift action by LE and cooperation from witnesses, and the child's father, neighbors. It's hard not to contrast to Dulce being missing.
Videos helped lead to the POI as did neighbors suspecting the POI was connected and reporting it.

In my opinion, Someone in Bridgeton has more info. The reward gets higher to entice someone with missing piece of information to come out with it. At this point if money brings out the truth, and not the desire to bring a child home safe....makes you question the community, and I live nearby.

I so hope both girls come home safe very soon.
I live relatively nearby as well, though I'm not as familiar with Bridgeton as I used to be when my kids where young and we occasionally went to the Cohanzick Zoo together. I'm trying to be hopeful that the reward money is an incentive for the community to continue to search and to ask questions. What I fear is that someone has info and is waiting for the payout to increase. I do hope if there is someone with relevant knowledge they come forward whatever the motivation. JMO

The red van doesn’t need witnesses. It was seen on video entering the park and exiting the park within 4 minutes at the exact time frame Dulce went missing.

This is another thing that I have never heard nor read. Can you post the link to this? It was specifically said in the press conference that they were not "wed" to the red van because it was a child of tender years that gave them the description. I have never read that they saw the van or SUV on surveillance cameras. This is the 1st time I have even heard of cameras being at the park. I thought here in WS we are supposed to post links when we are stating something as a fact?

Instead of bickering, report a post that offends you and leave it up to Mods/Admins to review. If you are really just someone who likes to bicker, or today is your day for bickering, take it somewhere else. Websleuths is not the place for it.

If someone starts up with you, do NOT respond. It just makes our job that much more difficult in cleaning up.

Discuss the case instead of yourself or other members.

This is another thing that I have never heard nor read. Can you post the link to this? It was specifically said in the press conference that they were not "wed" to the red van because it was a child of tender years that gave them the description. I have never read that they saw the van or SUV on surveillance cameras. This is the 1st time I have even heard of cameras being at the park. I thought here in WS we are supposed to post links when we are stating something as a fact?
Yes, LE has never stated that they have identified the vehicle or if they have any images of the vehicle on camera.
They did say they had about 500 images (or vehicles) to investigate, and for all we know there are more coming in and they are still analyzing them.
They have images both around the area of the park and other areas in Bridgeton, from what I understand.

That story of the SUV being the vehicle used in the abduction keeps popping up, but it was just one video from a neighbors camera that was somehow obtained by the media and they ran with the story. The video was never released by LE.

Imo

"There has been no sign of the girl, who vanished from a playground at Bridgeton City Park as she played with her 3-year-old brother on Sept. 16. A State Police Amber Alert remains active and she is still on the FBI's Most Wanted kidnapping and missing persons list.

Dulce was last seen walking toward a red van with a man at Bridgeton City Park, according to Bridgeton police.

"In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we remain hopeful that Dulce is alive. We ask the public to keep Dulce's disappearance in the public eye and report anything suspicious that may help us find Dulce," Cumberland County Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McRae told New Jersey 101.5 in an email on Monday."

5-year-old Dulce missing for 4 weeks: What we know so far

I live relatively nearby as well, though I'm not as familiar with Bridgeton as I used to be when my kids where young and we occasionally went to the Cohanzick Zoo together. I'm trying to be hopeful that the reward money is an incentive for the community to continue to search and to ask questions. What I fear is that someone has info and is waiting for the payout to increase. I do hope if there is someone with relevant knowledge they come forward whatever the motivation. JMO

I’m thinking that it happened so fast there may not be any witnesses at all except for the nonverbal brother unless something was caught on a security cam at a home or the convenient store.

I’m thinking that it happened so fast there may not be any witnesses at all except for the nonverbal brother unless something was caught on security video.
Eye witnesses are not the only possible source of information. People talk and I have a gut feeling someone knows more than they're coming forward to report. Crimes in neighborhoods like this would likely have others who know someone who knows something...etc. JMO

You make a very good point. However, with something as critical as POI description, perhaps their procedure would best include repeating it to the distraught caller for validation.

However, your point is a good one.
Easy to say fro the armchair vs. in the line of duty. : )

Amateur opinion and speculation

I understand the confusion. Professional Opinion: I'm Certified in 911 and emergency medical dispatch.

I was kind of taken aback at how the call went. The dispatcher and officer seemed to be relaying information in a less than concise way.

In between listening & radioing to officers, manual information has to logged in as its happening. I personally used scrap paper to jot as fast and I could and enter the information later. So that could be something.

But, I don't know. It just seemed such a ...calm interaction? I kind of couldn't hear the actual radioing but it sounded like she was just talking to someone in the room. Listening to it again. She wasn't radioing until 1 min in when you could here her saying "copy". She's talking to her supervisor or another dispatcher/police officer in the room.

The "two black males" thing should have never been misconstrued. You repeat back EVERYTHING for confirmation.

I'm not saying this would have necessarily changed the outcome that we have now BUT the confusion of the mom changing her story could be that or also a combination with poor information gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump