AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly insert/reminder. :)

Let's not get a bunch of posts deleted, create work for mods, etc. It's easy to get carried away in the moment. I know I've done it! This guy is not a POI in Dulce's case as of when I'm writing this. We can't discuss him as one unless something changes. :)

Someone can start a thread pertaining solely to the circumstance that got him in the slammer and give us the link. ;)

Bridgeton man tried to lure girl, 15, into Mercedes, cops say

"There is no indication this case is related to the Sept. 16 disappearance of 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari said. Dulce was reported missing from Bridgeton City Park during a family outing."
There is no indication the potential witness is involved with Dulce going missing either. But there are obvious (more than) similarities. Maybe this guy could be at least the witness they are searching for. LE can't be blind to that..JMO

The f
I have to say that watching this vigil play out was one of the saddest things I've seen in a good long while on so many levels.

WHERE IS LE and the PROSECUTOR?

It appears that LE and the Prosecutor have simply vanished into thin air and I hope this is not the case?

Is anyone tweeting or contacting on FB the Gov. of NJ or the AG who IMO created the mess on the issue of non documented people in the first place?

Missing cases are tough for LE and this case has been challenging from the get go IMO due to the community issues in place, but I find it hard to believe that LE has zero and that the family aren't getting support from the Prosecutors office to hold a simple vigil on public property so that others can attend?

Is there someone from the Prosecutors Office that is tasked to be a Family Liaison person and to assist with issues such as posting flyers and vigils? The idea that the Family was allegedly told that they needed a permit or lights turned on etc. is IMO nuts given the overall situation that is going on.

IMO the Family need help and IDK if the Prosecutors Office or some other agent within the City of Bridgeton can assist here but this is honestly heartbreaking to watch as the local government seems absolutely tone deaf to the community issues that are playing out in front of their eyes? Perhaps there is a religious organisation in town that can assist the family? IDK, grasping for ideas here but it seems like the family needs help and guidance.

MOO

It was reported early on that the VA based missing pieces network had provided the family with an advocate.
Missing persons group from Virginia aiding family of 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez

“ They help families by staying in touch, providing updates on investigations and connecting them with resources, such as counseling. They work with police departments and other agencies involved in searches in order to help families find their way through the process.”

Clearly the family needs more assistance someone at the local level.

I understand law enforcement is unable to comment on an active investigation.
I can even understand reluctance of immigrant community to speak.
However the absence of the mayor, the town council, county& state politicians as well as clergy is quite jarring.
Is there nobody from the board of education that has ties to the community that can provide some type of leadership or organization skills?
The prayers at the vigil were led by members of the local Catholic Church not even congregants of the family church.

Personally I do not think Dulce was taken by someone who is a complete stranger to the family but they still need support and lack of support by the local community leaders sets the tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne966