AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe something all children lurers do, but another thing that struck me was the mention in both cases that each guy gestured with his hands to get the girls (Dulce) and also this 15 year old to come to him.

On the guys FB page, you see a pic of him in clothes Just as the media described the witness in the sketch (black shirt & red pants) along with the red/orange shoes.

Last edited:
Another interesting case. A young girl's skeletal remains were found on September 13, just days before Dulce went missing. The article shows a picture of what she could have looked like. The remains were found in Smyrna, Delaware.
Police seek to identify remains of young girl found in Smyrna, Delaware

So it's definitely not Dulce but it appears she had been dead for quite a while as only bones were recovered in an open area near softball fields. LE says she is probably between 2 and 5 years old and suffered from a chronic illness or illnesses. Smyrna is about 65 miles from Bridgeton across the Delaware River. Second article identifies the field as Little Lass softball fields.
After remains found, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children helping Smyrna police

IMO it's worth keeping an eye on the case. I haven't checked to see if there's a thread for her here but I'll take a look a bit later.

Another interesting case. A young girl's skeletal remains were found on September 13, just days before Dulce went missing. The article shows a picture of what she could have looked like. The remains were found in Smyrna, Delaware.

So it's definitely not Dulce but it appears she had been dead for quite a while as only bones were recovered in an open area near softball fields. LE says she is probably between 2 and 5 years old and suffered from a chronic illness or illnesses. Smyrna is about 65 miles from Bridgeton across the Delaware River. Second article identifies the field as Little Lass softball fields.
After remains found, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children helping Smyrna police

IMO it's worth keeping an eye on the case. I haven't checked to see if there's a thread for her here but I'll take a look a bit later.
:( Noooo.....not another lil one:( No one’s matched her to a Missing Child report or anything?? My heart just aches :(:(
ETA, from MsMarple’s NCMEC link:
“Often in cases like this, there is no missing child report“, said Carol Schweitzer, who supervises NCMEC's forensic services unit.

I’m gonna be sick!!! OMG This is awful!! Poor lil thing! I pray they find out who she is & what happened to her!
MOO!!

Last edited:

She kind of looks like Duluce. Dark hair, tanned complication, so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod