AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone mentioned this but this honestly popped into my head last night to I mapped it out.

There’s a River & Preserve about 20-25 min away.

I only remembered because my old highschools Crew Team practices there. In water and workouts on land. I had joined for about 2 days but it was wooded if I remember correctly.

Maurice River in Millville
And the Maurice River Bluffs Preserve.

Agreed and I have stated that all along. It is an area that someone had to be familiar with. Even knowing it's there in the first place as it's not necessarily a place out-of-towners visit (often), except for the Cohanzick Zoo of course. And, I'm not sure how many folks who don't live in the surrounding area do that. Ironically, my sister-in-law posted pics from that zoo just last week as she was visiting with 2 of her grandkids. She lives in Salem, which I would consider the surrounding area - enough to know about the zoo, how to get there, etc.

If someone parked on Mayor Aiken Drive, he would have to carry or walk with Dulce through the wooded trails to access it. And, I don't believe there are any actual parking spots along that road, as it is the main thoroughfare cutting across the park from north to south. If there was a vehicle involved, my guess would be behind the building where her brother pointed, with easy access to putting Dulce in the vehicle quickly and driving out past the basketball court. JMO, of course.

Unless someone seen Dulce at the store and followed her Mothers car to the park (which is what I think probably happened) and that is also why no one seen anything. It happened fast, as soon as Dulce and her brother walked toward the playground.

The location of the unidentified child and the location that Dulce was last seen are not very far apart. 1 hr 16 minutes by road, but only about 15 miles as the crow flies across the Delaware. (If I am reading google maps correctly)
That's what I got too - about 65 miles from Smyrna to Bridgeton. What caught my eye about the article was that the child's remains were found near a softball field. And her estimated age is somewhere around 2 to 5, she was possibly Hispanic and she was found just a few days before Dulce went missing.

The article stressed that the timeline didn't fit to make it Dulce but there was no mention of whether or not the two cases could be related. I'm sure LE has considered it but with no evidence to support a link there's no reason to alarm the community. IMO.

Still, it's not unreasonable to consider the two cases may be related. We've talked about the perpetrator in Dulce's case knowing where the park is but that doesn't have to mean he's local. IMO a pedophile looking for "hunting grounds" could find local parks and playgrounds quickly even if he's not local. The same goes for Smyrna although we don't know where the crime took place, only where the unknown girl's body was dumped.

Just a thought. IMO if a pedophile took Dulce then it's likely he's had other victims. MOO.

My thoughts were related to the victims fitting a similar pattern, found in or taken from parks near sports fields, and within about 15 miles from one another geographically, it very well could be the same perp. Child may not have been reported for the same reasons that many people won't talk to LE regarding Dulce's disappearance.

IMO the girls remains that were found within a 65mile radius and Dulce missing from
A similar area is too much of a coincidence. It’s not far fetched that they could very well be related and possibly there being even more victims . LE need to treat this with the outmost urgency . These are CHILDREN !!!!!

Wasn't there a case awhile back where an undocumented child died and the parents I can't remember. Anyway my thought is this unidentified child, it was mentioned she might have been chronically sick. It crossed my mind she might be undocumented and was buried without benefit of a funeral.

Wasn't there a case awhile back where an undocumented child died and the parents I can't remember. Anyway my thought is this unidentified child, it was mentioned she might have been chronically sick. It crossed my mind she might be undocumented and was buried without benefit of a funeral.

It says she (the unidentified girl in Delaware) was sadly, burned. And I don't think really buried. And who would choose a ball field rather than nature? Correct me if I'm wrong... And I know we don't want her to be another victim. But I think she must be. :(

ETA: I went back to reread links on that thread and it doesn't say she was burned. It says evidence may have been burned. And I think I once read exposure to the elements could cause that appearance if they are referring to her body. But actually the article said evidence and may have been, so I want to correct myself. And I hope she wasn't, of course. Maybe... Maybe she was left because they knew she'd be found. For whatever reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members