AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While not impossible, the window of opportunity was very small, and the risk of detection high.

Yes, but so many abduction cases out there had a small window of opportunity and high risk of detection. And I don't think it's in doubt in this one that Dulce was at that park nor that other people and vehicles around. :(

So sad that we have no ideal where you are sweet Dulce. Thinking and praying for your family. My heart is broken for your little brother and aunt they are so young one minute you were with them enjoying ice cream and a day at the park,the next you vanished that is a lot for such young children to understand. I know the family is heartbroken and going threw a very rough time but i hope everyone comes together and makes Christmas extra special for them.moo

I would guess what LE means by "counterproductive", is that the more time they're spending appeasing members of the public about the search for Dulce; the less time they're actually able to spend searching for Dulce.

Just to clarify/not cause confusion or misquotes in relation to the portion about "counterproductive" those were the words of Missing Pieces Network via a FB post, not LE directly.

Missing Pieces Network

It only takes one public relations officer to update the public and media. That is not a valid excuse.

The comments from MPN are poorly chosen wording. How is it counterproductive to inform the public if there is a predator in their midst? The public has a right to demand accountability from their elected representatives and tax funded public service entities. The wording of these comments send the wrong message as well as drive the speculation and rumor mill, rather than foster community involvement. It's also my personal opinion that the comments are condescending and dismissive of organizations like WS who have professional technical resources in depth, research time and a historically outstanding track record in helping develop evidence and solve cases.

We all know what the statistics say about the likelihood of Dulce still being amongst the living. However, if against the odds she is still alive, someone *will* speak up to collect $75K. Kudos to Dr. Phil for upping the ante!

Amateur opinion and speculation

I'm to the point I don't think anyone has the foggiest what actually happened. Hoping this reward will compel someone to send in a tip.
The Perp does, and likely a close family member or associate of theirs. Let’s hope this loosens someone’s jaw.

amateur opinion and speculation

3 high-profile missing persons cases frustrate NJ searchers

No significant evidence has been developed to indicate where Dulce may be but the case remains under investigation by local authorities and the FBI, Cumberland County Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McRae said this week.

Representatives from her office went door to door on Monday handing out fliers in hopes of determining the circumstances that led to Dulce's disappearance.

Unfortunately, I don't think the reward money is going to bring Dulce home. Sadly, I think she is deceased and it's just a matter of finding her remains. So heartbreaking. I'd rather believe she is alive and well out there somewhere like the rest of you, but clearly, LE and the FBI are clueless with the lack of any solid leads.

I hate seeing Dulce's case slipping away on the forum and msm. The hefty reward hasn't gotten any leads.

I've also been keeping an eye out for similar cases and haven't found any. I'm starting to think that Dulce's abduction may be more personal than I previously thought.

On the other hand it may mean she's alive somewhere out there. At least I hope so. But it's hard to stay optimistic.

I hate seeing Dulce's case slipping away on the forum and msm. The hefty reward hasn't gotten any leads.

I've also been keeping an eye out for similar cases and haven't found any. I'm starting to think that Dulce's abduction may be more personal than I previously thought.

On the other hand it may mean she's alive somewhere out there. At least I hope so. But it's hard to stay optimistic.
Yes it is. Her poor family!

BBM....yes, I agree with this speculation.

Amateur opinion and speculation

This child has gone through 3 pregnancies while sill a teenager. She has gone though a community’s scorn after her oldest disappear, and maybe before. And yet she has been judged for having seemingly shut down. Blessing on her, my heart aches for her.

I've always held the opinion that the abduction was by someone known to Dulce's mother or her other family members for retaliation. The question LE needs answered is retaliation for what? I think it very possible someone in her family circle is affiliated with a gang. So many stories in the media these days about innocent children being used as pawns in gang violence.

I hope the increase in reward brings in new tips but I'm not optimistic she is alive.

JMO

"Where does this stop? Where does this mind-numbing, senseless violence stop? It stops with grandmas, mamas and innocent children trying to play at a public park," Judge Thaddeus L. Wilson said as he handed down the sentence, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. "Grandmas, mamas, kids and all are not fair game, and they matter to us."

Chicago gang members sentenced in execution-style killing of 9-year-old boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member