NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I watched a video of Noema and Norma together but it’s not MSM so not approved right? It’s an interview actually.

Appears legit and is obviously an interview with them. IMO, NJ dot com seems pretty mainstream so I think the video is fine. If not, Tricia may have my head but I'm working without one at the moment, so ... :D

She breaks my heart! Do they not have an advocate?
I want to know what was edited out of the interview. To me it looks like there are a lot of breaks in it. Those poor women seem so timid and kind of clueless about what steps they could and/or should be taking. After all this time, you’d think someone had been assigned to work with them, someone more knowledgeable in the community about the process would step in, or even that she’d involve a priest, even an 800 Hotline for missing persons. Sorry. I know I’m rambling, but they just seem so lost and alone.

Yes I too noticed that Norma leans away from her daughter slightly and seems upset. And Noema is literally wringing her hands as she speaks. They both have their eyes downcast or averted except for glances. It’s always just the 2 of them with the spokeswoman appearing occasionally. There seems to be no support. Imagine you have a girlfriend who lost her grandchild. She’s devastated and heartbroken but you can’t fix it. So what do you do? You plunk your behind beside her and let her know she’s not alone. Maybe bring her a casserole. Where are the friends?! Where?!

Yes I too noticed that Norma leans away from her daughter slightly and seems upset. And Noema is literally wringing her hands as she speaks. They both have their eyes downcast or averted except for glances. It’s always just the 2 of them with the spokeswoman appearing occasionally. There seems to be no support. Imagine you have a girlfriend who lost her grandchild. She’s devastated and heartbroken but you can’t fix it. So what do you do? You plunk your behind beside her and let her know she’s not alone. Maybe bring her a casserole. Where are the friends?! Where?!

Noema has said before she doesn't have any friends. I am sure she is probably bottling up a lot of emotions inside right now. Unfortunately, this type of meekness sometimes happens with new immigrants or undocumented immigrants. They are taught to keep a low profile, not tell anything to anybody, and not to ask for more than what they need. I'm sure others are concerned about what might happen under ICE custody. Those images on TV of people in cages are not welcoming visuals. Nonetheless, I do hope someone speaks up because it's becoming clear LE has no clue what happened to Dulce.

Also, I feel I have seen this video before? I may be confusing it with other interviews they set in their home though. Regardless, I feel like they have done their part and I hope that if they have faith or believe in a higher power, that they are relying on it right now.

Praying for Dulce and her family.

Noema has said before she doesn't have any friends. I am sure she is probably bottling up a lot of emotions inside right now. Unfortunately, this type of meekness sometimes happens with new immigrants or undocumented immigrants. They are taught to keep a low profile, not tell anything to anybody, and not to ask for more than what they need. I'm sure others are concerned about what might happen under ICE custody. Those images on TV of people in cages are not welcoming visuals. Nonetheless, I do hope someone speaks up because it's becoming clear LE has no clue what happened to Dulce.

Also, I feel I have seen this video before? I may be confusing it with other interviews they set in their home though. Regardless, I feel like they have done their part and I hope that if they have faith or believe in a higher power, that they are relying on it right now.

Domestic violence also comes to mind.

Well, something I find remarkable is that Noema is in touch with parenting enough to understand her very small child is effected by Dulces disappearance and can point to behaviors. That is great.
Ive seen some really bad parenting with a parent slapping a grandparent and calling the other parent to ask if they have any idea why the child suddenly thought it was okay to slap a little boy at school. Some parents never get that but at least Noema is aware of how this all it effects the other kids. For some reason that surprised me. Im glad to know she recognizes that emotional toll on her other children and its reflection in their behavior, she can handle it more effectively.

Dukce’s mom, Noema is not an immigrant.
“People are inventing things about me,” said Noema Alavez Perez, 19, Dulce’s mother, who is the American-born daughter of Mexican immigrants. “I used to drink, and people still think I’m that way, going out all the time like that.… People are looking at everything about my life now.”

In South Jersey, a massive search — and a wave of worry — for missing 5-year-old girl

Dukce’s mom, Noema is not an immigrant.
“People are inventing things about me,” said Noema Alavez Perez, 19, Dulce’s mother, who is the American-born daughter of Mexican immigrants. “I used to drink, and people still think I’m that way, going out all the time like that.… People are looking at everything about my life now.”
I know that, it still sometimes there is still that stay low mentality.

In South Jersey, a massive search — and a wave of worry — for missing 5-year-old girl

I’m perplexed. If Noema is so shy and can’t look someone in the eye, how did she get enough gumption to confront her parents about moving out of her parents house? Especially at that age? Then learn how to drive and get her drivers license on her own? Pay for rent and car insurance? If she has never worked, where did she get the money for these things? If she’s that shy I can’t imagine her trying to buy alcohol knowing she was underage. Where was she going “out” all the time to drink? Bars? At friends?
Just thinking out loud. She seems like she wants to fade into the shadows. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back