AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy to see an Amber Alert flashing on 295 this morning (major route through the state). It stated "Amber Alert. Red Van." I wish it said more, but at least its something. I think we need to change the amber alert laws so that it gets activated when a child is missing, not only when they are suspected to be abducted. In reality, Amber wasn't thought to be abducted, just missing, but really she was dead next door. So an Amber Alert would've have helped Amber.
I, too, saw the signs on Rt 295 about the Amber Alert. I also wish it had more info. I feel it should state them age/sex of the victim as well as what style of van (i.e. minivan, work van, oversized van, etc).

Haven’t they established that she is not responsible? That there is an active amber alert, and they would not put that into effect if they were unsure...
Those of you “sitting on your hands”
Are you in disagreement with the assessment made by law enforcement? I’m just failing to understand how there’s still room to believe she did something with her baby..

Haven’t they established that she is not responsible? That there is an active amber alert, and they would not put that into effect if they were unsure...
Are you in disagreement with the assessment made by law enforcement? I’m just failing to understand how there’s still room to believe she did something with her baby..
I don’t think she did something with her baby. I don’t think she knows anymore than what she has said. But somebody knows. It’s either familial, familiar or stranger. I’m going with the first two, maybe even a combination. Because. The third option is unthinkable.

I, too, saw the signs on Rt 295 about the Amber Alert. I also wish it had more info. I feel it should state them age/sex of the victim as well as what style of van (i.e. minivan, work van, oversized van, etc).
We drove up NJ Turnpike this afternoon headed to see a show in Manhattan. I was scoping for a red van the whole way. Probably pointless though. Since it’s a toll road with tons of CCTV.

Strangest thing happened during the show though. People’s phones all started sounding an Amber Alert. I thought Dulce’s alert had spread to NY. Not for her however. This one was for a 6 month old baby boy on Long Island. . .

On Wednesday, Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari said that “nothing has been ruled out,” as authorities questioned “any relatives of the child, anyone with any connection to the victim or the mother.”

He added there were “rumors the mother orchestrated this,” and said, “We take all things we hear into account.”

He added, “I’d be remiss if we didn’t look at this also like it could be a random act, too.”

Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

We drove up NJ Turnpike this afternoon headed to see a show in Manhattan. I was scoping for a red van the whole way. Probably pointless though. Since it’s a toll road with tons of CCTV.

Strangest thing happened during the show though. People’s phones all started sounding an Amber Alert. I thought Dulce’s alert had spread to NY. Not for her however. This one was for a 6 month old baby boy on Long Island. . .
Oh man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members