AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mom's timeline is indeed tight. I lost my son once in Target and I alerted staff within 10 minutes. My next call would have been the police in under 15 minutes after he wandered off. I do not find any unnatural delay in her searching/calling for help. Target staff found my son, BTW, they were awesome.

The mom's timeline is indeed tight. I lost my son once in Target and I alerted staff within 10 minutes. My next call would have been the police in under 15 minutes after he wandered off. I do not find any unnatural delay in her searching/calling for help. Target staff found my son, BTW, they were awesome.
The only element loose is msm’s sometimes conflicting reporting.

IMO the odds of the abductor knowing Dulce (or her family) are around 60/40, based on the current information.

Some questions: How would the person know Dulce was going to be at the park? Why her and not her brother? If it is a stranger was he hanging around the park hoping to find a victim?

I actually hope it was someone known to the family since in many, if not most stranger abductions the child is dead within the first few hours. If it's someone known there may be a reason beyond what we're all afraid of and there may be a chance for her to be safely returned. MOO.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/18/mom-of-dulce-alavez-denies-family-was-involved-in-girls-disappearance/

And what's with all the red and black? Red van, orange shoes, red pants, black shirt. Is there some significance or just a coincidence? I'm only speculating/wondering it probably means nothing. MOO.
Amber Alert issued for New Jersey girl, 5; witnesses say man led her into red van

Yes, it is rather consistent with other stranger pedophile profiles.

They are often fully prepared before abducting the child even before they have selected their intended targets. Such as already having bindings, zip ties, duct tape or other tools to carryout their evil deeds.

They are often known to cruise areas just like this one to see if they can find victims who are alone at the time.

If this beautiful child has been abducted, and is tragically found murdered, then it's far more likely the offender will be a stranger 44 percent of the time. Or 42 percent of the time the murderer will be a neighbor, acquaintance etc. who may have known the child or family. Those abductions by known persons tend to abduct closer to where the child lives.

Only 14 percent of the time when a child has been abducted, and later found to have been murdered are the offenders parents or family members.

The key relevant words are abducted, and murdered. It makes all the difference in the world when those two things occur because then parents, and family members are the least likely category of all to commit these kind of horrendous crimes.

Stranger pedophiles are very often opportunistic, and are always looking for that small window of opportunity because they know no parent or caregiver is right beside the child 24/7.

Do you know if they are still searching this vast area? If so, I think they may believe once he abducted her he went further into this same area with her, and may have left her body still in that vast area that must be searched. TIA!

Jmhoo

I know we have all seen too many cases where mothers make up these abduction stories to cover for something horrible they did or their boyfriend did, or both of them did, to the child. I get that police need to make sure the parents aren't the ones who did it throughout the investigation process. It is one of the first thoughts that crosses my mind at the beginning of every single missing child case now. Even when I saw the mom on an interview on t.v and she seemed so calm and soft-spoken I thought how my reaction as a mother would be hysterical and asking myself how she was not a mess. However, I often also try to remind myself that trauma hits us all different. I think that regardless the fact that this really didn't spread out of local media until 48 hours in is a shame. I think the fact that an amber alert, even one containing basic information with her description and just saying to look out for her, wasn't sent out until well after the most crucial period of time to bring a child home safe - all because the parent may or may not be involved is a chance that should be taken. I think any time a child is gone and there are no definitive answers yet that LE and everyone else should make sure the child should be heard of all over America in those first 24 hours. The abductor could have had an entire half an hour after to drive off between the mom seeing her gone and calling LE, not to mention how much time after LE responded to keep going. That means he could have got far enough away with her that showing her just on the local news really wouldn't have informed anyone in the places he had time to take her to. I can not imagine being the one innocent parent and LE won't tell people my baby is abducted because of the other people who have hurt their kids. The mother is only 19 so she may be calling a gas statiom a custard stand or saying floor instead of geound because inside she is a wreck right now and she is scared. She may be so calm because she is experiencing disaasociation due to the shock and trauma of the situation. We just don't know. What we should know is waiting nearly 48 hours to start informing people outside of that immediate area has done that little girl no favors. I know I'm in WV, on the east coast where it happened, and I use websites like this and I still didn't hear about Dulce until late last night.

Even if her mom did end up having done something I'd rather have her face out there in the beginning and say she may have been abducted then just assume she wasn't, they really have nothing to lose by doing that at the very least. Even if it isn't necessarily an amber alert because I understand it has certain requirments. Still, just telling the whole country a little girl is missing and show her face all over and spread info as quickly as possible through every outlet is better than waiting until they can clear the family to then investigate abduction.

The first 24 hours is so important when it is an abduction. I don't think LE should take the chance of missing out finding a kid in that time with the public's help just because her family MAY have been involved. MOO

Does anyone else feel like there was too much time in between Dulce going missing and LE and MSM really putting the information out there that this could really be an abduction? Do you agree that when an abduction is clearly possible the information should be spread faster in this day and age of technology?[/QUO
All valid points & considerations.
Thank you for your post.

WS is being wonky! Anyways, just trying to say that the mom's timeline is so tight. And she had an eight year old with her. Stranger abductions are so rare. But I am giving it serious consideration in this case.

Where are you sweet pea?

Ita, Suzi! It's been awful this afternoon while trying to post. I have tried to post my previous post, and it took me forever. Then I was so afraid I was going to windup with multiples of the same post. Ugh. IDKW, but this site is the only one that does it with me.

Do you know if they are continuing to do searches in this same area today? If so, to me they feel she is still in that same general area.

In the vast study I mentioned in the 775 cases where a child had been abducted, and then murdered the motive for doing so is almost always every time in order to sexually assault the young child, whether little boys or girls.

It also states that by the time the parents realize the child is missing plus desperately searching themselves.. on average 2 hours or more has passed, and the offender has already murdered the victim before 911 is even called. :(

I dont want to think LE is in a recovery mode, but over 48 hours has passed by now, and I think they even know already how this is going to tragically end. :(

Imo, studies show when the police has verified the child has been abducted it is far more likely the offender will be a stranger to the child victims, and far less likely the offender will be parents or family members.

So due to these set of circumstances in this case, I'm leaning more on the side of a stranger abduction this time.

My heart is with her mom, and all who love her dearly.

Jmho

Last edited:
The cctv footage is gold dust to LE, it gives a definitive time stamp of Dulce’s last known movements. Let’s face it without that video how many of us would be speculating that she was never at the park? IMO based on that interview without the video mom would be suspect number 1 for LE. They will have spent much time verifying her alibi and if one tiny piece does not fit they will spot it.
That being said, the timeline along with the video footage provides enough proof for me personally to lean towards that mom was in the car at the time and doesn’t know where her daughter is. I’m really starting to believe this could be a stranger abduction which is terrifying to even think about. But who on earth did the suspect description come from? Who witnessed the kidnapping?

Family members have been in constant contact with authorities.

Dulce's aunt, Nayiber Alavez, says it's been very hard for the family.

"It's more harder for us because they judging us that we had something to do with it -- when we don't," she said.

The fate of the little girl has motivated many in the community joining in the search as volunteers.
Amber Alert issued for missing Bridgeton, New Jersey girl, Dulce Maria Alavez

Webseluths site is frustrating me this morning. We're back to the slow loading and split posting mode. Anyone else?

Headed up the NJ Turnpike to NYC today anyway to see a show, so at least I can keep my eyes on the lookout for a "red" mini van. Don't see too many of those, though I do doubt the kidnapper even left South Jersey. JMO
Yup going crazy waiting!

The cctv footage is gold dust to LE, it gives a definitive time stamp of Dulce’s last known movements. Let’s face it without that video how many of us would be speculating that she was never at the park? IMO based on that interview without the video mom would be suspect number 1 for LE. They will have spent much time verifying her alibi and if one tiny piece does not fit they will spot it.
That being said, the timeline along with the video footage provides enough proof for me personally to lean towards that mom was in the car at the time and doesn’t know where her daughter is. I’m really starting to believe this could be a stranger abduction which is terrifying to even think about. But who on earth did the suspect description come from? Who witnessed the kidnapping?

Who witnessed it indeed. All the 2 dozen on the basketball court seemed adamant they had seen nothing, so who came forward with this very detailed description - unless this is actually on CCTV, I would say quite extraordinarily detailed - and was it backed by more than one person?

About two dozen people were playing basketball at a court near the play area at the time the child went missing, police said. All were interviewed by police and none reported seeing an abduction, police reported around mid-day Tuesday. Witnesses confirmed seeing the kids at the playground.

While police initially said they had no evidence of an abduction, they noted late Tuesday that during “interviewing and re-interviewing” witnesses they gained information that led to the Amber Alert.

N.J. Amber Alert update: Mom pleads for abducted 5-year-old girl’s safe return as search resumes

Thank you everyone who are trying very hard to keep us all updated when WS seems to be greatly lagging today for others.

I can't ever begin to comprehend how hurtful it must feel... to have your beautiful daughter or son abducted, ripped away, and possibly dead by now.

But to also know they know others, such as outsiders, who dont even know them personally, believe they are involved. I truly dont know how they cope.

I'm again so thankful the police came out pretty early on, and verified Dulce has been abducted, and have said her mom had no involvement.

In so many other cases of missing children through the years almost all of those PDs let them just twist in the wind for weeks, or even months, and sometime for years, never easing the false allegations being made against them, and never did until they finally came out to announce they had finally arrested the true suspects, and named them.

I really do hope she was taken by a family member. That would make her odds of being found alive go way up.

Imo, usually a parentwho kills their own children will have the children already with them already during visitation rights, or still lives with the father or mother of the children when they take the lives of their precious little children.

Thankfully when we see child abduction alerts often, where a mom or dad has abducted their children illegally, but the majority are located alive, and returned to the custodial parent.

Jmho

I hope LE is checking all cctv possible in the entire neighborhood... let’s look for the red pants and orange shoes!!! Like a walking highlighter. Feeling heat and suspicion must indeed be hard while you’re imagining the worst happening to your baby... I can’t even imagine.
I really have a gut feeling that the mom has no idea where her child is.. if something did happen with family it can’t be undone, but if she has been abducted (like I believe she has) then time is absolutely of the essence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy