AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case reminds me so much of Hania's case. There were vile social media rumors accusing the family in that case too and wild theories saying her father who lived in another country must have had her kidnapped. The FBI actually had to tell the community to stop spreading rumors in that case. Hania was abducted and murdered by a COMPLETE STRANGER-- a local perp with a history of raping women, who should have been locked up for his past crimes at the time he abducted Hania. She was grabbed from her front yard while waiting to go to school. The suspect was looking for something to steal and saw his opportunity to abduct her when she was alone for a moment with a running vehicle. It was a crime of opportunity by a very evil man. I have a feeling that will turn out to be the case here as well. An opportunistic pervert likely grabbed Dulce when he saw his chance. I know some want to hope Dulce is with relatives as that would mean she is more likely to be alive and unharmed but that just doesn't seem plausible to me at all at this point. The best outcome we can hope for is that the man who took her is the rare perp who had plans to keep her for a while like with the Jayme Closs case. MOO.
Agreed. I was thinking about her case as well, including the video LE had of the suspect walking near the area before she was snatched.

Authorities grilled the boyfriend of a New Jersey mom whose 5-year-old daughter was apparently abducted in connection with her disappearance — after learning he’s an undocumented Mexican citizen, according to a report.

Noema Alavez, 19, said her boyfriend, whom she did not identify, was questioned this week about the suspected kidnapping of Dulce Maria Alavez from Bridgeton’s City Park on Monday.

Alavez, who is five months pregnant, said she believed the boyfriend was now being held in federal custody and may be deported, but federal officials could not confirm that Wednesday, the Inquirer reports.

A federal source confirmed to The Post on Thursday that Edgar Martinez, 27, was in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody.

The girl’s father, meanwhile, has returned to Mexico to study at a university in Sinaloa after staying with Alavez, a Bridgeton native, for a short time, the newspaper reports.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/19/cops-...-in-disappearance-of-5-year-old-dulce-alavez/

This case reminds me so much of Hania's case. There were vile social media rumors accusing the family in that case too and wild theories saying her father who lived in another country must have had her kidnapped. The FBI actually had to tell the community to stop spreading rumors in that case. Hania was abducted and murdered by a COMPLETE STRANGER-- a local perp with a history of raping women, who should have been locked up for his past crimes at the time he abducted Hania. She was grabbed from her front yard while waiting to go to school. The suspect was looking for something to steal and saw his opportunity to abduct her when she was alone for a moment with a running vehicle. It was a crime of opportunity by a very evil man. I have a feeling that will turn out to be the case here as well. An opportunistic pervert likely grabbed Dulce when he saw his chance. I know some want to hope Dulce is with relatives as that would mean she is more likely to be alive and unharmed but that just doesn't seem plausible to me at all at this point. The best outcome we can hope for is that the man who took her is the rare perp who had plans to keep her for a while like with the Jayme Closs case. MOO.
I agree completely. Hania's abduction was completely random. I was also thinking of Elizabeth Smart, too. (In a hopeful way.) At first it crossed my mind that maybe a childless couple was longing for a little girl of their own, but I know that's completely pollyanna and ridiculous, especially now with the abductor's description. :-(

The child’s mother, Noema Alavez Perez, is 5-months pregnant and the father of that child was interviewed by investigators, Alavez Perez said Thursday. He is now in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody in Newark, she said.

She doesn’t know details of why he was detained. He doesn’t speak English and she helped translate for him by phone, Alavez Perez said.

Missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez’s mom says her boyfriend was detained by ICE

*****************MEMBERS!********************

Mom, Dad, Baby Daddy and the gentlemen at the ice cream store are OFF LIMITS! They are not persons of interest nor suspects in this case!

Please see moderator SillyBilly's post from early this morning where he addressed the posts overnight regarding Dulce's mother. This post is to now include the father, the mother's boyfriend and the gentlemen in the ice cream store:

ADMIN NOTE:

We need to remind members that it has been specifically stated that LE does not consider the mother to be a person of interest.

Websleuths is victim friendly, and blaming her in any way or making derogatory statements are not considered victim friendly.

Post accordingly or your posts will be removed and you may experience a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Do we know why mom didn't get out of the car ( Admin, I am not calling her a suspect,I don't think she is). Why didn't the other little girl go play?
Also, Dulce's choice of ice cream was in a cup, did they recover that cup or did she take it with her?
Just wondering if I missed this info.

Police interviewed several witnesses that were playing basketball near where the abduction was said to have taken place and described the man police eventually identified in Wednesday’s Amber Alert.

Amber Alert issued for New Jersey girl, 5; witnesses say man led her into red van

so is it 'safe' to say that the witnesses were the basketball players? possibly students from the nearby high school?

Do we know why mom didn't get out of the car ( Admin, I am not calling her a suspect,I don't think she is). Why didn't the other little girl go play?
Also, Dulce's choice of ice cream was in a cup, did they recover that cup or did she take it with her?
BBM

That's an excellent question!

While Alavez Perez spoke with her sister about the little girl’s homework in the parking lot, Dulce and Manuel ran toward the swings on the playground about 30 yards away. They were out of sight for less than three minutes when Manuel ran back, crying and pointing to a spot near park buildings, she said.

Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

BBM.

Not too many ice cream choices in a cup at the gas station in the chest freezer. I haven't seen they went anywhere else. Probably something on a stick, a nutty cone or ice cream sandwich. Now I'm wondering about the wrapper, as mine used the wrapper to avoid nasty hands

Also, Dulce's choice of ice cream was in a cup, did they recover that cup or did she take it with her?Just wondering if I missed this info.

The reporting has been uneven so I am unsure which MSM this came from, but it was stated that she was helping the other older child (who I believe is her sister) with homework.

Aaron Baskerville
there is a full video of the kids getting ice cream here. Looks like a cup to me. IMO

I couldn't post the actual video so you have to scroll down a few to see the whole thing. Sorry.
Not showing anything but the sign. It could be one of those single serve cups, like the ones at banquets or birthdays. Any remainder, cup, stick, napkin may be helpful.

I'd really like someone to call in on this guy. That would be really helpful

The child’s mother, Noema Alavez Perez, is 5-months pregnant and the father of that child was interviewed by investigators, Alavez Perez said Thursday. He is now in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody in Newark, she said.

She doesn’t know details of why he was detained. He doesn’t speak English and she helped translate for him by phone, Alavez Perez said.

Missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez’s mom says her boyfriend was detained by ICE
Sigh, I think my hinky meter is waving now :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members