NJ NJ - Howell, UncMale 40-50, UP52540, Hoodie, Memorial Band, Sz8 Nike, Dental Bridge, Sept'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok your Queens Connection is Chiming in here:)
ok I only recall of 3 people being found dead on park benches or in parks out here in recent years. one from 2018, one from 2016 and One from 2017, if there are others, I don't remember them at the moment.

The one from 2016 they had a sketch out for the guy and was found in women's clothing in Richmond Hill.(I noticed above also kaylara owl mentioned trans Ricardo/Sofia. So maybe this is him?)
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/cops-identify-man-dressed-woman-found-dead-queens-article-1.2790869?outputType=amp

And the one in 2018 was in Jackson Heights on a bench in the playground area.
Man Found Dead on Moore Homestead Playground Bench | Jackson Heights Post

The last one was in Rockawy Beach at some park out there. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-Found-Dead-Rockaway-Park-450427153.html?amp=y

Amazing research, madamx.

On the “In loving Memory Ricardo Gonzales” page set up by his sister, she states, “Please help us raise money for my little brother funeral costs who past away 9/6/16.“

The article you linked above says, “The victim was found dead on a bench in Phil Rizzuto Park in Richmond Hill on Sept. 6.“ (The article is dated SEP 13, 2016). On the page, his sister also states, “They found him in a park bench in Queens NY.”

As you pointed out, according to the article, the decedent was found in women’s clothing: “Police are trying to identify a man dressed as a woman who was found dead inside a Queens park, officials said Tuesday.” In the meantime, Ricardo’s sister writes, “He came out telling us he was gay so it was hard for us to understand him growing up but he was our little brother and we were just a family of 4.

[SBM]

R.I.P. Ricardo ‘Sofia’ Gonzales” (all BBM)

While not all gay men cross-dress, as his sister mentions the name “Sofia,” it is possible Ricardo identified himself as a woman, and/or regularly dressed in women’s clothes (particularly if he was a transgender), IMO.

Personally, I would be very surprised if the individual in the article wasn’t later identified as Ricardo.

Last edited:

On the “In loving Memory Ricardo Gonzales” page set up by his sister, she states, “Please help us raise money for my little brother funeral costs who past away 9/6/16.“

The article you linked above says, “The victim was found dead on a bench in Phil Rizzuto Park in Richmond Hill on Sept. 6.“ (The article is dated SEP 13, 2016). On the page, his sister also states, “They found him in a park bench in Queens NY.”

As you pointed out, according to the article, the decedent was found in women’s clothing: “Police are trying to identify a man dressed as a woman who was found dead inside a Queens park, officials said Tuesday.” In the meantime, Ricardo’s sister writes, “He came out telling us he was gay so it was hard for us to understand him growing up but he was our little brother and we were just a family of 4.

[SBM]

While not all gay men cross-dress, as his sister mentions the name “Sofia,” it is possible Ricardo identified himself as a woman, and/or regularly dressed in women’s clothes (particularly if he was a transgender), IMO.

Personally, I would be very surprised if the individual in the article wasn’t later identified as Ricardo.
Thank you inmyhumbleopinion! From the sounds of everything your wrote above, I have a feeling this might be Ricardo also. Now we just have to figure out who this UID is.

[SBM]

Oh I just googled the for Ricardo and found it has a photo. I can see the similarities in the sketch of the UID from the article.

MadamX, I am pretty sure that is Sofia/Ricardo. At least the one mentioned in the . All of the details match what she said.

So that seems like a rule out. I think we might need to wait for the autopsy to be able to look for a good match. I can't think of why anyone from out of the area would be where this body was found, tbh. It really seems like they must be from Brick, Howell, Lakewood, or Jackson to me.

For those who don't know. Allaire State Park is about a 10 minute drive down rural roads to where this body was found, or to a creek that I think connects to where this bridge is.

Definitely feels like someone in the skater/BMX culture, attire appears more male style then female. Person could have gone to Brick high school, would explain the connection to Kyle Guidice/having the wrist band. I'm thinking the person must have passed away within a year or two of receiving that band (don't know many people who wear those bands for years unless they are a family member or loved one). Kyle's mother commented on the Monmouth county prosecutor page, stating all Kyle's close friends/family are accounted for. Would love to know where/when those bands were distributed. Unfortunately, lots of overdose deaths in Brick, very sad, so that too is a possibility. Searching namus, there was one person that stuck out, Nick Johnson, disappeared on way to drug treatment program, but he's listed as 6ft tall and shoe size of sneakers found with remains doesn't really fit. One other in namus that could fit the possible profile is Daniel Rauh jr. As we know, not everyone that goes missing is reported as such. :( I have a feeling it's a local person and they will be identified fairly quickly, at least I hope for the family.

Definitely feels like someone in the skater/BMX culture, attire appears more male style then female. Person could have gone to Brick high school, would explain the connection to Kyle Guidice/having the wrist band. I'm thinking the person must have passed away within a year or two of receiving that band (don't know many people who wear those bands for years unless they are a family member or loved one). Kyle's mother commented on the Monmouth county prosecutor page, stating all Kyle's close friends/family are accounted for. Would love to know where/when those bands were distributed. Unfortunately, lots of overdose deaths in Brick, very sad, so that too is a possibility. Searching namus, there was one person that stuck out, Nick Johnson, disappeared on way to drug treatment program, but he's listed as 6ft tall and shoe size of sneakers found with remains doesn't really fit. One other in namus that could fit the possible profile is Daniel Rauh jr. As we know, not everyone that goes missing is reported as such. :( I have a feeling it's a local person and they will be identified fairly quickly, at least I hope for the family.
Welcome to Ws Skyblueday32!

Yes, I totally agree it feels like a skater/bmxer and that the style appears to be more male. I also agree that this person probably passed in a year or so from receiving the bracelet.

I wonder if it could be this kid who left a residency program.
Missing Person Case
Age and circumstances size seem to fit. Since he disappeared from Bridgwater would be a hike to Howell. I'm thinking it is most likely a person local to the Brick area. The band found indicates he knew or participated in a charity event for Kyle Guidice. Local dentists prob have records, they said upper bridge found with the body.

Have they said an estimate on how long the remains have been there yet?

I've searched like crazy trying to find the hooded sweatshirt online. Usually if it's only a couple years old there are at least used ones being sold. But not finding anything like it has me wondering if perhaps it's from around 2008 or 2009? That would fit with the bracelet. Someone who didn't know Kyle well probably would not keep wearing a memorial bracelet for him for close to a decade (JMO). But I could see a kid close to Kyle's age who maybe went to a BMX event in his honor, (but never really knew him) wearing a bracelet for a short amount of time. If we can figure out when and where the bracelets were given out I'm guessing the UID died not long after that event. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back