NJ NJ - Howell, UncMale 40-50, UP52540, Hoodie, Memorial Band, Sz8 Nike, Dental Bridge, Sept'18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried asking the police what was going on with this case on the anniversary of him being found, and they didn't answer. No word if there's DNA yet. No forensic reconstruction like they said they were going to do. No word on any rule outs for his identity. Nada.

I tried asking the police what was going on with this case on the anniversary of him being found, and they didn't answer. No word if there's DNA yet. No forensic reconstruction like they said they were going to do. No word on any rule outs for his identity. Nada.
Yeah, would help if we knew what he looked like.

Yeah, would help if we knew what he looked like.
I feel like that would blow this wide open and he would be identified shortly after.My guess is that he was either a drifter or a runaway so no one is looking. It's so close to being closed I can proverbially taste it.

More about Aaron’s teeth:
“Aaron supposedly had 2-4 top teeth that were not his own according to an ex - girlfriend of his. She was not sure how many but said it was the top front ones.”
5052DMNJ - Aaron John Watkins

“Aaron supposedly had either 2 to 4 top teeth that were not his own according to an ex - girlfriend of his. She was not sure how many but said it was the top front ones. Not sure if a partial or implants. Obtaining dentals through Law enforcement from the adoptive father has been unsuccessful.”
Missing Person Case

From LE’s FB page:
“There was a dental bridge in the upper 4 teeth of the decedent.”
Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office

There is a thread for Aaron here on WS:
NJ - NJ - Aaron John Watkins, 18, Plainfield, 11 Nov 2007

There are several posts by Aaron’s birth mom (cme31887); it appears she last posted a little over a year ago.

Should we let her know about our UID?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back