GUILTY NJ - Kara Alongi, 16, charged in abduction hoax, 30 Sept 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been made a fool of before.. but i think this is legit

Guests... please join us and post, we care about your friend as much as you do and your input is valuable :)

I'm clicking back and forth between here, Instagram and Twitter. This is confusing. Can we lay out the facts as we know them?

One article said there WERE signs of a break in. Another said there were NOT.

Was there or was there not an Amber alert?

Have we heard anything from the patents? Any statements at all?

People are googling her name and WS is one of the first things that shows up.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3480 (19 members and 3461 guests)

Bree0372, Amster, eileenhawkeye, GateKeeper, hytime, IHAVENOCLUE, jadejazzkayla, Jan, Knox, laura.anne, lovemyhuskies, LvsAMystry, Marilynilpa, maureen718, MissSunshine, nao, rolltideroll, scatty1, turanna25

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2012/09/police_search_for_missing_16-y.html

UPDATE 11:55 p.m.: Clark police chief Alan Scherb has dispelled rumors that Kara was kidnapped.

"We don't feel any foul play was involved," he said. "There was nothing disturbed inside the home."

Dozens are now tweeting that Kara has been found. But Scherb said she is still missing.

He asked Kara to call police.

"Obviously, our concern is for your safety, Scherb said.

ETA: Facebook page for Help Find Kara
https://www.facebook.com/PleaseHelpFindKara?skip_nax_wizard=true

There is some weird stuff on Twitter and Instagram. Some people report she is dead, some report she is missing, some say she has been found.

I hope she turns up safe and sound.

People are googling her name and WS is one of the first things that shows up.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3480 (19 members and 3461 guests)

Bree0372, Amster, eileenhawkeye, GateKeeper, hytime, IHAVENOCLUE, jadejazzkayla, Jan, Knox, laura.anne, lovemyhuskies, LvsAMystry, Marilynilpa, maureen718, MissSunshine, nao, rolltideroll, scatty1, turanna25

I have NEVER seen so many guests!!!

Just because nothing was disturbed doesn't mean she wasn't taken by force...

If there is a gun being held to her head.. i doubt she's gonna be kicking and screaming and knocking things over :(

Just because nothing was disturbed doesn't mean she wasn't taken by force...

If there is a gun being held to her head.. i doubt she's gonna be kicking and screaming and knocking things over :(

If she had time to "tweet", I hope she had time to get out okay.

I think he is just a kid and a few years younger than Kara.

I googled his name... saw an article with him participating in a military ceremony... yes.. at least 2 years younger... if it is the same guy.

Does Kara have a Driver's License?

I am assuming no cars are missing from her house....

I watched a show a couple weeks back that said if someone comes into your house, you should hide, lock yourself in somewhere IF you can, and turn the ringer off on your phone so you don't give away your location if someone should happen to call you.

It's quite possible she was hiding and she tweeted that as it was quieter to do that instead of calling 911... after i dial 911 on my phone, my phone locks up and becomes completely unusable for 15 minutes after the call. Maybe she thought if she tweeted to everyone to call 911 it would get help to her faster, because if she called and just left the phone sit with the line open.. it's quite possible that 911 could have thought it was a prank, and while they do check those out. they aren't always given top priority. Plus 911 tries to call the line back as well.. maybe she was scared of them doing that and giving away her location...

I dunno..

I watched a show a couple weeks back that said if someone comes into your house, you should hide, lock yourself in somewhere IF you can, and turn the ringer off on your phone so you don't give away your location if someone should happen to call you.

It's quite possible she was hiding and she tweeted that as it was quieter to do that instead of calling 911... after i dial 911 on my phone, my phone locks up and becomes completely unusable for 15 minutes after the call. Maybe she thought if she tweeted to everyone to call 911 it would get help to her faster, because if she called and just left the phone sit with the line open.. it's quite possible that 911 could have thought it was a prank, and while they do check those out. they aren't always given top priority. Plus 911 tries to call the line back as well.. maybe she was scared of them doing that and giving away her location...

I dunno..

Then it sounds like she did take some of these directions to heart... tweeted so as to not make sounds... seems like she was hiding, too!

I am wondering if there was a break in... if the person knew parents were not home... and knew floor plan of house?

IMO she left on foot and then got into a car further down (probably at the end) of her street. This would explain why dogs tracked her scent a few houses then it stopped.

Her house isn't rural, by any means. I have a hard time picturing an abductor walking or carrying her down, past several houses, then into a car without any witnesses.

IMO, she ran away. But I hope she is ok, safe, and comes home ASAP.

This may or may not be true, but one comment below a news story said that her phone was found smashed inside the open door of her house.

I'm not at all sure why you are asking me that in response to my post, but honey, if I knew that I'd be on the phone to LE right now.

Because you said: "If she had time to "tweet", I hope she had time to get out okay."

Your post seems to be saying that she tweeted when someone entered her house, but maybe she got okay, but I don't see how it's possible she got out of her house without being kidnapped...if LE hasn't found her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LizV
Back