NJ NJ - Margaret Haddican-McEnroe, 29, Warren, 10 Oct 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A woman can be a fighter, etc, but if her husband comes behind her and slams her over the head with something hard she wouldn't have a chance to fight back or like with Laci Peterson...if she was undressing and had her top over her head pulling it off and he came behind her and strangled her she wouldn't have a chance. There are so many ways that it could have happened.

If the husband did bury her at a home where he was landscaping he could have planted bushes, shrubs, and even a huge decorative rock over the top of her. It seems that LE would have to go to every single home that he did any landscaping at during that time and check it out. Dogs would be able to smell a dead body. I wonder if LE have even thought of this or are they just letting this case go by the way side?

Why hasn't LE asked Tim Miller and Co. come and search? I thought that it had to be LE or the family who had to request them to come? I've heard Tim Miller say that. The family has requested them to come...what is the holdup?

I agree with everthing you said bobbisangel:

Ya know something? Just my personal OP, here yet again!
but something struck me today,
I hope LE in NJ, is keeping a very close eye on this husband, considering he does have physical custody of Margaret's 2 younger children today.
Seems, yes he may have been cooperative thus far with LE, on them searching his home and yard and personal belongings and providing answers to questions asked.
But, he sure hasn't been 100% totally cooperative with LE, in that he refuses to take their LTD.

He was the last person to see his wife alive that day, and the dept. of family and children services should also be keeping an eye on him and those children in his custody also. If he did accidentally or intentionally do something to his own wife, that would make him capable to doing the same to his children and himself outta guilt or fear of being caught. You just never know what a person is capable of doing. I hope those LE persons are on top of this today, because lives of two small children could indeed be in danger also in his care.

In Fact, I think that possibility alone, of loosing his own children, would be enough incentive for him to take that LTD, to prove his own innocence so that the children in his care would not be the slightest concern of them being in any kind of dangers. I'm not sure I would want those two children left with someone who refused to take the LTD, in regards to his own wife's disappearance, just because he is their daddy. He is someone's husband too.

So, has he done everything in his power to prove his innocent? NO, he has not. And just your concerns posted here today, as just one concerned citizen, only strengthen my own concerns for the children.

Again, just my opinion, but I hope someone is watching those children in his care extreamly closely. If he Paniced the first time around he could do it again. Well, thanks for letting me share again.

Margaret's best friend, has now changed occupations it seems, or may be still in the same business too, but it appears that she is going out on her own in the investigation realms of searching for Margaret on her own, questioning persons, in person. I hope the New Jersey investigations depts. are aware of this. And, hope that she is able to obtain some vital information that may be of some help to the New Jersey police dept. Wish her Luck!

Hi everyone: just stopping by to let everyone know, Margaret's case is still by no means, a cold case today.
God is working his Miricles for this family daily.
Silence is sometimes the most Golden thing but leaves us wondering and as we all know, it's the not knowing anything thats so aggravating.
There are twists and turns all for the good of Margaret!
Please keep her and her family in our daily prayers.
Thank You for letting me share again.

Margaret and her family are in my thoughts and prayers. I do hope that this case gets solved.

I know that it is hard to keep working a case if you don't have anything to work with like new leads coming in. I hope that LE know more then we do about this case. If I was in LE my eye would have been on the husband right away. Margaret told her dad she wanted a divorce. The marriage wasn't going well. She disappears without taking a stitch of clothing....no car...and probably no money even though it seems there was $11,000 just laying around the house that he says that she took...sure she did. She could hardly walk yet she doesn't take the 2nd vehicle...he had gone for diapers or baby milk or something so he had to have been driving something. And above all she walks out and leaves two babies on their own. Right! I wonder if LE checked out his alibi. He might not have gone anywhere. That is just what he says.

I'm wondering if this dad wasn't determined that Margaret wouldn't take his babies away from him through a divorce. He was with her as she fought her oldest daughter's father over visitation. Maybe he ended up killing Margaret because he didn't want to lose his babies and he was afraid that she would do to him what he perceived of her doing to the ex. This would be the exact opposite of most husbands who don't want to be stuck with child support.
She might have ended up telling him that she wanted a divorce and he blew.

Did LE have a warrent to go into the house and search or did he just let them walk through and look things over? If they didn't have a warrent then they didn't get to really check it out like look for blood with luminol. I wonder if he won't take the Poly because he knows what it will say? You would think he would want to clear himself but they can't force him to take it.

I hope the gal that is talking to people and asking questions finds something out too. I wonder if she doesn't have her suspicions.

To the Family, Friends, and anyone else that is interesting in hosting a ralley stop for Margaret in New Jersey! Today is approaching the last day to get me the address.
The Cue Center will be Hosting a Ralley Stop on the Hope to Remember Road Tour 2008
Margaret is listed on this Tour and I desperately need the family to get in touch with me, ASAP!
This includes, but not limited to, Margaret's family Mr. and Mrs. Haddican and family,
Terry Diel, and family.
Tim McEnroe, and family.
Friends!
I need an address or several addressess of the person or persons interested in hosting a ralley stop in honor of Margaret. The Tour will begin in no particular order in August 21, 2008. All ralley stops must be mapped out, and there fore, we need the address NOW!
Please contact me personally if you can help! Anyone posting here that knows these families personally, please see to it that they get this email please and are able to participate in this upcoming event if they so wish to participate in honor of Margaret!
The goal is to bring public awareness and bring Margaret back into the Media attention today, in hopes that New Tips will be generated...... Your Ralley Stop can be as small or big as you would like for it to be, and if you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to email me.
diamonds1010@bellsouth.net
Nancy
Thank You for your help in this matter.
Hugs.

Margaret Haddican Mcenroe will be included in Lisa Valentino's Ralley Stop in Green Township New Jersey along with Lisa's sister, Allison Jackson Foy.
Thank you Lisa, for including Margaret in Your Ralley Stop Tour.
Our Prayers are with both of these families on their Journeys to find their missing Loved Ones.

Cuecenter
show details 10:24 PM (8 hours ago) Reply

Dear Supporters,

Well, it is that time again that we prepare to set out for the annual national, On the Road to Remember Tour and we look forward to seeing everyone and hope in some small way this tour will bring forth refreshed stories of the missing, interest in the our featured cases and restore hope in those who have felt they were forgotten.

We will depart on Thursday and still may be reached (910) 232-1687 while on tour if needed. Please help forward the press releases as we send them out and if you have time we have attached a spreadsheet with all fax numbers and emails for all media outlets to target. If you cannot open any emails please contact us and we will send it open or in another format. We will target NC, W. VA and MD first, NC info is attached.

Thanks to all for supporting this tour and any help that you can give.

REMINDERS
During each stop we will have on hand;
* DVD featuring all those included in the tour
* Raffle Tickets for 9/22 laptop computer
* T Shirts - with the logo
* Press Booklets featuring all those included in the tour
* Additional information
We will also have a large banner to display with the logo at each stop, so think about when we arrive where it can be hung; we will take it when we depart.

A extra special thanks goes out to The A&M Screen Printing Gang, Craig Gee, Linda Stoval, Tonya Cavender, Nancy Angelbound, Jim Viola and Kristen Foundation for all the extra hard work in making our tour successful prior to the departure date.

Monica Caison
CUE Center for Missing Persons
PO Box 12714 Wilmington, NC 28405
(910) 343-1131 or (910) 232-1687
cuecenter@aol.com
http://www. ncmissingpersons. org

Thanks for the information angelbound. I am glad to see her case getting out to the public again.

Have you heard any new updates on this?

Thanks for the information angelbound. I am glad to see her case getting out to the public again.

Have you heard any new updates on this?

No Ella, only this info about the Ralley Stop.
To my knowledge, everything has been quiet as a mouse.
Although Margaret has certainly not been forgotten, her being missing still today has taken it's toll on this family. Hopefully this ralley stop and the Media attention it will bring for Margaret's case will generate new leads and Tips for the Detectives.
It's been an emotional rollercoaster for the family and they are just trying to live their own life as Normal as possible until something breaks in this case.

As you may or may not know, Margarets case has been officially listed with the Cue Center for Missing Persons, in Willmington NC. and her case was featured in NEW JERSEY by Lisa Valentino at her sister " Allison Jackson Foy's" ralley stop. Since this event, Allison Jackson Foy's remains have been located and she has been laid to rest.
http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20080910/ARTICLES/809100257/0/columnist58

We appreciate so very much, Lisa Valentino including Margaret at her Cue Center Road Tour To Remember Stop for Margaret's family. Our Prayers go out to this family as they seek the unanswered questions they now have regarding their Loved One.. Allison.

The Purpose of this Tour with the Cue Center is to hopefully generate new tips and leads for detectives, and bring much needed media attention and life back to the cases that have grown what seems as dormant in the investigations. This Tour with the Cue Center has definately been successful with many cases in this form.

I will of coarse to continue to make myself available to both the Cue Center and this Family in anyway that I may be of assistance in the future, and will follow this case until Margaret is found and returned home to her Loved Ones, and my prayers will always be with all involved. My prayers are that someone will come forward and investigators will get new leads on this case, thanks to the new attention that was given by all those who graciously gave of themselfs and their time for all the families that were able to be included on this Tour, the Center and all their Volunteers. Also, I pray for strength for all Margaret's family members, that they may heal the wounds this tradgey has brought in their individudal lives daily. Thank You All..

Bumping for Margaret!

Margaret Haddican-McEnroe: Nancy Grace America's Missing

margaret.jpg

Would a young woman willingly leave her children, life and family all behind? That is the question that caused two days to go by before Margaret Haddican-McEnroe was reported missing on October, 10, 2006.

Friends and Family thought maybe she was just blowing off some stream after an argument with her husband the day before – but surely she’d return. That was almost 5 years ago and there has been little evidence to show what happened to Margaret. It’s true, the disappearance is mysterious – her cell phone and SUV were left behind, but her husband says eleven thousand dollars in cash came up missing from their home when she vanished. Where is Margaret Haddican-McEnroe?

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

question. on charleyproject and some other articles i've read, it is mentioned that Margaret Haddican-McEnroe had been suffering from postpartum depression and had talked about suicide in the past. nancy's show seemed to barely touch on these facts, if at all.

is there a possibility she went and hurt herself, and for whatever reason she hasn't been found? :(

Update on Margaret's case...

http://www.app.com/article/20110607/NJNEWS10/306060043/-06-NJ-missing-woman-case-heats-up-new-activity?odyssey=nav|head
WARREN — A State Police helicopter hovered slowly over the township on Oct. 18, 2006, scanning the ground for any sign of a married mother of three who had vanished without a trace a little more than a week earlier.

On Monday, nearly five years later, the helicopter was back — and for the same reason.

The FBI has joined the long-running quest to determine what happened to Margaret Haddican-McEnroe, the 33-year-old woman whose disappearance made national headlines. On Monday the Somerset County Prosecutor’s Office identified her husband Timothy McEnroe as a “person of interest” in the cold case that finally seems to be heating up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back