NJ NJ - Margaret Haddican-McEnroe, 29, Warren, 10 Oct 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The sweatshirt being found without being dirty doesn't suggest to me that she is still alive either. It suggests to me that someone was planting fresh evidence to make it appear that way. (I wouldn't be surprised if Drew Peterson doesn't pick up on this and conveniently let someone find Stacy's bikini.)

Doesn't this case remind you of the Peterson case in so many ways? And the Stebic case? And so many more?

My feelings on this case from the beginning are that the husband dug a grave on one of his landscaping customers property in advance & this is where he put her, nobody would find her in the location as the customer would not have had work done in the current time period of her disappearance.

As the landscaper, he could have been aware of customer's being away from the property just from talking & had access without being noticed by neighbors. Very likely a customer who has some acreage to speak of that actually isn't likely to need landscaping or any kind of tending in the future.

That husband has guilty written all over him. I mean come on, she took nothing, not even her canes.

The leg braces which she had worn earlier were left behind. No one has come up with how her cell phone ended up broken either, have they?!

I think there could be more than one player in this, but I believe that hubby was the perp.

My feelings on this case from the beginning are that the husband dug a grave on one of his landscaping customers property in advance & this is where he put her, nobody would find her in the location as the customer would not have had work done in the current time period of her disappearance.

As the landscaper, he could have been aware of customer's being away from the property just from talking & had access without being noticed by neighbors. Very likely a customer who has some acreage to speak of that actually isn't likely to need landscaping or any kind of tending in the future.

That husband has guilty written all over him. I mean come on, she took nothing, not even her canes.

Interesting theory, with that in mind, then LE should check all job calls/invoices the hubby did in the last year, properties (land and homes).
Any recent cementing that may have been done the same time he was to landscape.:confused:

Angelboundamw, Everyone on these sites have taken what you say as fact. It would be greatly appreciated if you would check your facts. The police have not dropped the ball not now or in the beginning. Margarets best friend DID take a LDT in June at Somerset County. Call them and ask. You seam to know everyone and everthing, how did you get this FACT wrong. I know you feel you are trying to help but fact is so much better then fiction. Margarets husband is the one who has not taken a poly and has not spoken to Margarets best friend since she took the poly. PLease, we all want FACTS. Please take a moment to get some of them.
Thank you for taking the time to do so.

hello everyone again! my email thingy from this site alerted me that someone posted a reply to my last post, (smiles) i guess i'm figuring out how to set the account settings here (finally)

welcome LGI in NJ! and thank you so much for your reply to my post. I certainly didn't mean to upset you or anyone by my post, and yes, it was just my ( personal opinion post ) this time, not a factual post, or I would have posted the live link as I always try to do when I am posting something that has been made public by the media, family, or friends, own words, or what I like to call it in Margaret's case, Testimony~ I do also feel, that I have never spoken about anything anyone has said off the record so to speak, as you say " Margaret's Best Friend " if you are Margaret's best friend who actually took the poly back in June, I won't mention your name here, but I'm very curious as to why you or the friend, waited until June~ 8 MONTHS after Margaret disappeared to take the poly? I don't know, but if it had been my best friend who disappeared like this, I would have been so worried and concerned for my friend, and her children being left alone and determined to find my friend as soon as possible, and would have busted down those doors at that police station the day she disappeared, begging them to poly me, and rule me out of any kind of suspecions from the get go, but that is just me and how I would feel and act if my best friend went missing today. Obviously there was reason the friend took the poly at all ?? as you can see, 8 months later, I'm wondering now, if LE asked this friend to take the poly or was it volunterrily(sp)? but you certainly do not owe me any explanation or answers to my questions. And, yes, I will make that call to LE, and ask, just to satisfy my own curiosity. Thank you so much for sharing that bit of information too, it is very much appreciated. You are absolutely Right! too about only wanting Facts conversed verses Fiction. I can assure you that I will be sticking to the Facts when available. But, I sincerely, hope that my personal opinions or theories posted on any site, are never mistaken or upsetting to Margaret's family, friends, or LE. and miscontrude to be graved in stone. I do apologize if I offended with my post. I am only trying to help keep Margaret's story alive and on the front burner verses a non talked about cold case years later. But, cold case, Margaret's case is certainly not today. LE, is diligently working to find her. My Prayers are that they find her sooner than much later. Thank you all for letting me share again. OH~ LGI in NJ, you give me way tooo much credit for everyone taking everything I say to be a FACT. I admit I may put strong feelings and emotions in my posts, but they are no more true or false than any poster. again, just my OP. anyway, hopefully we can get the focus back onto Margaret McEnroe aka: Sherwood Haley, again now.
Thanks everyone.

Interesting theory, with that in mind, then LE should check all job calls/invoices the hubby did in the last year, properties (land and homes).
Any recent cementing that may have been done the same time he was to landscape.:confused:

I'm Sorry~ LOL... making two post tonight back to back,,,,,
I just feel compelled to reply to this poster, considering there are two persons in this line of work, that was indeed very close to Margaret, and I just happened to overhear someone recently speaking about this very thought too. I guess it must be something in the water so many people having these same thoughts today. o.k. thats it yall, i promise, signing out.
Thanks.

Keep the posts coming, Angel!! I post back to back all the time. I learned a long time ago not to worry about it! Also, your posts are fine and we do understand they are your opinions. No need to defend yourself for stating those. It is why we are here.

This is brain storming! Theories, opinions, and various educational guesses are all part of what we do to find answers to the most difficult questions. LE doesn't have the time nor the resources to do what we do. Frankly, they should listen to us more often, imo, but they are beginning to take note of our site now as we have seen in other cases.

Who is the other person in that line of work? I either have forgotten or missed that point.

Keep the posts coming, Angel!! I post back to back all the time. I learned a long time ago not to worry about it! Also, your posts are fine and we do understand they are your opinions. No need to defend yourself for stating those. It is why we are here.

This is brain storming! Theories, opinions, and various educational guesses are all part of what we do to find answers to the most difficult questions. LE doesn't have the time nor the resources to do what we do. Frankly, they should listen to us more often, imo, but they are beginning to take note of our site now as we have seen in other cases.

Who is the other person in that line of work? I either have forgotten or missed that point.

thank you SS. I was a bit worried, you must be physic! (smiles) did feel kinda I needed to defend/explain myself, but to be honest, if that poster is who I think it is, I certainly wouldn't want to offend them in anyways.

but anyhow, that person I was speaking about would be one of margaret's best friends, who is also in the same business as margaret's husband. Granted, this has not been made public or there are no live links that I remember seeing off the top of my head this late night hour ?? that speaks about this fact.

But I can tell you that I happened to stumble onto this information by chance, and because this friend did give their name, to me in a PM, on another site, I was able to research and find out their occupation, only because they advertise about their business and the name of the company matched the friends name. If this is an issue for anyone that I cannot list the link to the advertisement right now, just let me know, and I will hunt that baby down again and post for all to see. It might take me a little bit to grab it, but I have it here on my desk, in a great big pile of folders! (smiles)
It' might be time for me to clean my desk offfff,, anyhow.....lol... it sure needs it, but I'm just not in the mood for cleaning here lately. thanks again everyone for letting me share my thoughts.

We can link advertisements if they are part of a case or could be. If they put it out there for the public to see...well, we ARE the public, aren't we?! LOL

We can link advertisements if they are part of a case or could be. If they put it out there for the public to see...well, we ARE the public, aren't we?! LOL

thanks for that helpful tip SS.. ya know, I think you're right on this one.
I will look for that information, and share it with you in a private manner and you can help me decide if it would be any help to Margaret to put it out here.
I'm feeling a bit physic right now tho, and contemplate a post regarding this matter probably sooner than I can put my hands on the file, lol.....
But I can certainly do that if you feel comfortable with helping me decide? thank you.

PM me anytime, Angel! : ) We can at least give it a glance and see if it pertains in any way. Thanks for looking it up!! It could be a vital piece of the puzzle, you never know. Until LE finds that first missing piece...they cannot find the rest.

The husband and the person who was supposed to be Margaret's best friend lied about everything. I think LE bought everything that they said. If my best friend disappeared tomorrow I would grab her husband and we would head for the police station and they WOULD look for her. I sure wouldn't tell LE that she took off and I wouldn't tell her husband not to call LE. I would be worried to death and be hunting for her myself.

That husband is guilty as anything. I really doubt that there was $11,000 in the house. I think he told LE that so it would look like she planned on being gone for a long time and had plenty of money to do it. Didn't LE think it strange that she didn't take her car, clothes, braces, or anything else regardless of what the husband said? I guess it all depends on what LE is like in that area. Some will jump right on a case like this and see right through the husband and some won't. They should really have focused to the jobs he had done around the time of Margaret's disappearance. I wonder if LE have caught on yet that this woman didn't run away?

I did hear that there hadn't been any contact between the husband and the best friend for a long time. Maybe they decided that they had better cool it just incase LE got wise. Best Friends don't act like this woman did and neither do innocent husbands.

Snipped to highlight specific comment...

I did hear that there hadn't been any contact between the husband and the best friend for a long time. Maybe they decided that they had better cool it just incase LE got wise. Best Friends don't act like this woman did and neither do innocent husbands.

Did we hear that the best friend and the husband have had no contact, or was it just what LGI posted? On one hand I find it odd that the best friend all of a sudden ends all contact with the husband of her very best friend. But on the other hand, if I thought my best's friends husband did something to her, I am not sure I would want any contact either. I am sure many people that were once close to the family have cut off contact with him due to this case. In fact I am pretty sure he stated as much in an interview.

hello everyone!
i'd just like to comment on a few posters post today if i may.
yesterday I posted it had been 8 months before Friend's poly but today I can count on my fingers better, lol... and it's actually been 9 months.

Margaret disappeared 10/10/06
best friend took poly in july~ 9 months LATER
best friend has had no contact with Margaret's husband Tim
SINCE Friend took the poly in JULY 2007

Again here we are talking about 9 months of communication before the poly.

From: 10/10/06 until July 2007 ~ regular contact was made with Friend and Husband per quote " Friend has had No Contact with Tim, SINCE Poly"
Remember here: that this time frame includes Thanksgiving and Christmas, New Years , Margaret's childrens, one's birthday and the others Christenings, all events took place within the 9 months prior to the July 2007 Poly by Friend.

quote~no further contact has been made with Friend and Husband since the Poly in July: I have it on good reliable source that this information is correct as a statement was made that this same Friend~ "fell of the face of the earth" after Friend took the Poly in July.....in regards to communications with Friend and Husband. Is this the Truth? God only knows, except for LGI's post that this is also truth today, which we have no reason not to belive.

: whatever the reason the communications stopped after the poly, I guess only the Friend and Margaret's husband can answer that.

Because of my knowledge of another missing person case involving "Landscaping Equipment and Chemicals " I hope you can understand why red flags went up for me instantly, finding out that Margaret's husband and her best friend Both own their own Landscaping Companies today, but there has been no mention of this being remotely a possibility in Margaret's case. The only connection of the dots here, that is factual, is that the two owners remained in a tight nit relations from the day Margaret disappeared until July when the Friend took the Poly, and then Friend fell off the face of the earth where the husband is concerned.

Margaret's husband has continued to refuse the poly himself, stating he would take one, but not in the company of Somerset Police or an intimidating enviorment, although he was offered a more neutral location, he has not complied, as far as Public knowledge. Links to this statement have already been posted here in other post.

I am going to refrain from posting the name of the owner of the Friend's Landscaping Business, simply because I feel that LE. is already aware of this information and it does not seem to be an issue in their investigation today.

I hope LGI can help us.
Well, thanks again everyone for letting me share.

I wonder if the friend not having anymore to do with the husband had to do with the poly or if they just came to a parting of the ways right around that time. Hard to imagine how the poly had anything to do with their breakup. Maybe guilt got the best of the friend or maybe she got ticked off because he refused to take a poly and it made her wonder about him. Who knows..I wish we did. The friend's behavior when Margaret disappeared really makes me wonder. Maybe she really did think that Margaret would be back in a couple of days and would be embarressed that her husband had filed a report. Who knows there either. Not the way I would have done things but then my best friend would never just take off on her own either. I know that for a fact. I can't imagine any woman that loves her kids...babies... just taking off and leaving them at home alone. Why would she have to do it that way anyway. Why not pack up the kids, clothes, car, etc and leave? Was she afraid of Tim?
I think she was angry at him for whatever reason and it caused a big fight and she ended up dead by his hand. I wish LE could prove it.

good morning everyone~

There has been a couple of discussions that I found interesting, thought I'd bring them here.
Margaret's was a very tiny small boned, light weight female.
But she was a spit fire, fiesty, trainned in the military and fire fighter, boxer, just an all around " I can take you" kind of person. Her father spoke of : it would be hard for him to imagine anyone getting the best of Margaret, as she was a fighter! " hard for him to imagine anyone causing Margaret to leave in-volunteerily (sp). We know that Margaret and Tim were having problems in the marriage, as the police was called on a disturbance and Margaret's phone was destroyed and she made the statement she wanted a divorce in the presence of her dad. Because of Margaret's size, if during a physical comfortation, well, with raging harmones after just having a baby, is it possible that an accident happened during a physical comfortation and the husband Paniced? Yes, anything is possible. Margaret was obviously having phycial problems herself with her knees, as it has been mentioned that she had knee surgery scheduled that next week and had asked her dad for a ride.
So, walking away from her house, any distance, just doesn't seem probable.

If there was anykind of a struggle in the home, husband had plenty of time to clean up the disaray 48 hours plus. Authorities commented on the Nancy Grace interview that valuable evidence was indeed lost during that time.

I brought this over here from the Court T.V. board: a reply back from Tex Equ.

Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:32:55 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Margaret
To: Terri

Thank You for contacting us. The only contact I have had is with Law Enforcement and Margarets sister Nancy. I have spoken with Law Enforcement As of yet, we are waiting for more information. I know that you are feeling lost and frustrated. All I can say is to continue to pray for Margaret and stay in touch with me.
If you should have any information that may help us, feel free to send it to me. I told Law Enforcement and Nancy that we will do all that we can, and we will.

Thank You,
Cindy Wisdom
Case Manager
Texas EquuSearch
www.txeq.org

Margaret's sister Nancy and Margaret's Mother, Terri: contacted this organization asking for help.

I personally have alot of trust and faith in Texas EquuSearch's searches as they have found loved ones many times doing REPEAT searches over hot spot areas. I'm not saying, the local authorities havn't given it their all, just that it wouldn't hurt to do more searching today. If someone is willing to help, by all means let them come and search...... it's been 15 months now, and the window of opportunity for searchers grows very slim at the 2 year mark, is my understanding ?? and I'm speaking of the dogs here.

Lord, this family needs a break in this case!

A woman can be a fighter, etc, but if her husband comes behind her and slams her over the head with something hard she wouldn't have a chance to fight back or like with Laci Peterson...if she was undressing and had her top over her head pulling it off and he came behind her and strangled her she wouldn't have a chance. There are so many ways that it could have happened.

If the husband did bury her at a home where he was landscaping he could have planted bushes, shrubs, and even a huge decorative rock over the top of her. It seems that LE would have to go to every single home that he did any landscaping at during that time and check it out. Dogs would be able to smell a dead body. I wonder if LE have even thought of this or are they just letting this case go by the way side?

Why hasn't LE asked Tim Miller and Co. come and search? I thought that it had to be LE or the family who had to request them to come? I've heard Tim Miller say that. The family has requested them to come...what is the holdup?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back