NJ - Multiple Deaths in Mansion Fire, Monmouth County, Colts Neck, 20 Nov 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or have friends or family to help them out.
Well, it seems someone has forever erased the family that would have probably helped them the most. Such a pity.
A account?? WTF? I must say that I would never let two Porches sit in my driveway if I allowed a GFMe account to be set up for me and my family.
Their insurance company will surely launch their own investigation on this thing, IMO, before they shell out thousands of dollars to pay for repairs -- if the NJ arson laws or the NJ Insurance Commission allows for non-payment of a claim if arson is proved against the policy holder. Or at least the Insurance Commission will be in touch with the arson investigators and LE, etc.
- - - - -
Here's a NJ case from 2012 about an arson on property, and the "victim"/property owner collecting insurance from the loss, He was charged with 2nd Degree arson and required to repay the Ins. Company on the claim and payment for the burned property. Not the same but similar, IMO, and nevertheless interesting.
---------------------------------------------
For Immediate Release:
For Further Information:

February 27, 2012
Office of The Attorney General
- Jeffrey S. Chiesa, Attorney General
Division of Criminal Justice
- Stephen J. Taylor, Director
Office of the Insurance Fraud Prosecutor
- Ronald Chillemi, Acting Insurance Fraud Prosecutor
Media Inquiries-
Rachel Goemaat
609-292-4791
Citizen Inquiries-
609-292-4925

spacer.gif

Atlantic County Man Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to Commit Arson in Camden County
----------------------------------------

State of New Jersey

Apologies if this has already been ruled out - but could the mafia be involved in some way? I'm as lost as everyone else is - not because PC and his kids and wife can't get the basics - but also because their only has $6K in it. People there are Very wealthy so it's interesting that they're not only not backing the family with a lot of $, but they're also not taking them in. Those houses are Massive. They don't have other family or friends there? Then again, maybe the person who wrote the didn't have all of the info, and hasn't updated it. But come on. "Even $1 helps"? That's just silly and dramatic in this situation imo. What a mess!!! :(

Apologies if this has already been ruled out - but could the mafia be involved in some way? I'm as lost as everyone else is - not because PC and his kids and wife can't get the basics - but also because their only has $6K in it. People there are Very wealthy so it's interesting that they're not only not backing the family with a lot of $, but they're also not taking them in. Those houses are Massive. They don't have other family or friends there? Then again, maybe the person who wrote the didn't have all of the info, and hasn't updated it. But come on. "Even $1 helps"? That's just silly and dramatic in this situation imo. What a mess!!! :(
Yeah it’s pretty clear that this was some sort of a family feud. I fully expect more serious charges to be filed this week, as there is no way that this guy should be on the streets.

The is beyond bizarre. Perhaps they could sell one of their Porche’s to pay for toothbrushes.

This is a little OT but found one of the daughter’s Facebook pages, where she’s posing with the Porsche. It’s a convertible (I think a Boxter but not sure), and the only reason I post this here is poor Jennifer Caneiro posted a comment about how it was a nice day for a convertible. It is just so horrible for me to think about her confronting her own brother-in-law and being killed by him. The families do appear to be somewhat close—comments by both Keith and Jennifer on the girls’ Facebooks.

I read the poster was PC daughters’ best friend. That is stated in the .
And judging from the PC family photos the daughters are old enough to have “real jobs”.
Poor Sophia and Jesse. They didn’t get anywhere near a driver’s license, let alone a Porsche.

Who’s running Square One? They have some big clients. Plan of succession in place?

JMO

Everything to do with the Caneiro finances is almost certainly on lockdown right now while the criminal investigation is going on. Depending on what agencies are involved, and what crimes they think might have been committed, it might extend even to the daughters' credit cards and such.

That's what happened when my father's friend got murdered--they locked down everything to do with the business for several months because they thought the partner was the murderer, over finances. The murdered man's wife and kids had to move in with her sister because they weren't even allowed in the house. I think they finally let them go inside accompanied by a deputy to get their clothes and school books and such.

Everything to do with the Caneiro finances is almost certainly on lockdown right now while the criminal investigation is going on. Depending on what agencies are involved, and what crimes they think might have been committed, it might extend even to the daughters' credit cards and such.

That's what happened when my father's friend got murdered--they locked down everything to do with the business for several months because they thought the partner was the murderer, over finances. The murdered man's wife and kids had to move in with her sister because they weren't even allowed in the house. I think they finally let them go inside accompanied by a deputy to get their clothes and school books and such.

I haven't looked at the but I'm assuming it's for the wife and daughters. As far as we know (so far) they weren't involved in the crime at either property. You may be right about their funds being locked down.

According to the account, they are now over $6,500. That would buy a lot of stuff to sustain the three women for awhile. I was thinking the girls were young children until news about their cars and college came out.

I hope they find evidence that shows PC did all of this. If not...then it would be quite a coincidence that his house and his brother's house caught fire the same day. I myself do not believe in coincidences...but a jury might...especially without hard fact proven evidence. JMO.

I lived in that part of NJ when I was 13-17 and a Lot of the kids got really expensive, new cars. And a lot of the fathers were in the mafia. One father bought his daughter And best friend Ferraris. So of course I got 7 Corvettes. Okay, I didn't; what I really got was my dad's Oldsmobile Delta 88 aka a hearse! Haha!

I was sitting on my hands earlier when people were skeptical of it being normal for the area for parents to buy their kids luxury cars. If you drive past my hometowns high school parking lot, there are PLENTY of bimmers, benzs, Audi’s, range rovers, etc. it’s really not unusual for the area. Same goes for many surrounding towns. Jme

I was sitting on my hands earlier when people were skeptical of it being normal for the area for parents to buy their kids luxury cars. If you drive past my hometowns high school parking lot, there are PLENTY of bimmers, benzs, Audi’s, range rovers, etc. it’s really not unusual for the area. Same goes for many surrounding towns. Jme
I can understand that - seems like an area that is not only affluent but shows off its affluence. Just kinda weird to have flashy cars but not enough money in your pocket to stop at the 99¢ store for some toothbrushes in an emergency.

I haven't read the , but I wonder if the description about toothbrushes and dog food is to assure donors that the money is going for essentials. Just a hunch.

jmo

I hope they find evidence that shows PC did all of this. If not...then it would be quite a coincidence that his house and his brother's house caught fire the same day. I myself do not believe in coincidences...but a jury might...especially without hard fact proven evidence. JMO.
It’s early yet. I’m sure they will find compelling evidence that he did this.

It’s too big a coincidence that a fire occurred at his house, and that a fire started at his brother’s house not long after he left the scene.

This should be a big week in that regard, and I think we will see more charges levied against him, possibly murder charges.

This seems to be an act of rage, and he undoubtedly made mistakes.

I can understand that - seems like an area that is not only affluent but shows off its affluence. Just kinda weird to have flashy cars but not enough money in your pocket to stop at the 99¢ store for some toothbrushes in an emergency.

I haven't read the , but I wonder if the description about toothbrushes and dog food are to assure donors that the money is going for essentials. Just a hunch.

jmo

Yes, it’s a new money type of area. Shrug.

I find it hard to believe PC and his wife didnt have cash on hand, and a decent amount of it. Certainly enough to buy essentials. Jmo

The one thing about evidence in this case, at this point anyway, is the weapon. Where is it? I feel sure the gun which was used to kill KC is probably in the stomach of some shark out in the Atlantic Ocean by now, but it would be great if it could be found & traced back to PC, but that's a pipe dream on my part. Maybe other spent ammo could be found on his property -- target shooting, etc., or at least a gun permit for that weapon or however that works -- I have no idea about weaponry, etc.

Because his fingerprints will be in that burned-damaged house, finding those would not be a biggie, IMO, unless they were found in weird & inappropriate places (and where would that be?? :confused: ) -- but maybe the paint cans could help, etc. Fire investigators are pretty thorough and smart these days -- I think a lot of crooks, arsonists, etc., underestimate LE's resources and methodology. Hoping so, at least.

It’s early yet. I’m sure they will find compelling evidence that he did this.

It’s too big a coincidence that a fire occurred at his house, and that a fire started at his brother’s house not long after he left the scene.

This should be a big week in that regard, and I think we will see more charges levied against him, possibly murder charges.

This seems to be an act of rage, and he undoubtedly made mistakes.
I'm wondering if the house fire at Keith's home was arrange to start after Paul's fire, so that Paul could call 911 about his fire and then go somewhere to establish an alibi while the fire at Keith's was discovered.

IDK.

At this point, I'm still leaning toward Paul setting up the scenes to make it look like Keith set the fire at Paul's house and the returned home to commit murder-arson-suicide at his own home. That's just a theory - as facts come in, we'll eventually puzzle this together properly.

jmo

I'm wondering if the house fire at Keith's home was arrange to start after Paul's fire, so that Paul could call 911 about his fire and then go somewhere to establish an alibi while the fire at Keith's was discovered.

IDK.

At this point, I'm still leaning toward Paul setting up the scenes to make it look like Keith set the fire at Paul's house and the returned home to commit murder-arson-suicide at his own home. That's just a theory - as facts come in, we'll eventually puzzle this together properly.

jmo
The problem with that theory is that there was apparently no weapon found to indicate suicide. It wasn’t set up that way, and police quickly ruled out that possibility.

My guess is that it was a setup to look like both families were targeted by the same person.

I think we’re going to find that Paul had severe financial problems, and was trying to coverup that he had embezzled money or something.

The problem with that theory is that there was apparently no weapon found to indicate suicide. It wasn’t set up that way, and police quickly ruled out that possibility.

My guess is that it was a setup to look like both families were targeted by the same person.

I think we’re going to find that Paul had severe financial problems, and was trying to coverup that he had embezzled money or something.
Well, no weapon does undermine setting up a suicide scene, though maybe Paul neglected to leave it there.

But, yes, I do agree the stronger theory is Paul setting it up to look like they both were targets but lucky Paul escaped unharmed except for a small fire (that wiped out his family's ability to brush their teeth).

And I totally think this was motivated by money - dirty money, stolen money, missing money, something about money.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leenaa
Back