Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading a Star-Ledger article this morning and the comments after it. There was a cruel insinuation by a woman in the comments, that somehow Mr Stern was suspect because his wife had died, his MIL had died and now Sarah. And she had her facts screwed up, also insinuating that Sarah did not attend her grandmother's funeral in Florida. I was furious. So I started doing some Deputy Dawging online to find her mother's and grandmother's obituaries and put it together so that I could refute her snarky and mean comments.
I was just getting ready to post this info myself. :smile: After watching the video's from the article NotABenny posted, one stood out to me as I listened. It said Sarah's dad spoke to LE after attending the viewing for his recently deceased mother-in-law. :frown: I honestly had to listen to it twice to make sure I heard it correctly.
Her obituary was published in the paper on Jan. 31, 2017... So it still lists Sarah as her granddaughter as one of the survivors. It's better she didn't know (IMO)

That poor man has been through (and is still going through) hell! My heart breaks for him. And to find out his daughter was murdered by kids that he used to drive to school! And Sarah's prom date?
I cannot imagine how he can still put one foot in front of the other to walk through this nightmare. I hope he has a lot of support :tears:

Sending heartfelt prayers to Mr. Stein

Sarah looks so beautiful in that video. What a shame: ( she had her whole life ahead of her until these monsters stole it away.

That looks more like pictures of his twin brother that I have seen...Seamus. Is it definitely Liam? I can't even push the play button. Totally creeped out.
Here she is

[video=youtube;WqLvIT3lCpE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqLvIT3lCpE[/video]

I don't believe for an instant they threw her off the bridge or even transported her in that car. I think they dumped her far away using one of their own cars. Just a feeling...

Someone several days ago posted a news clip from the Ocean Grove Search Party for Sarah, which took place in early December. We now know Liam and Preston were there. The poster on this board found a clip in which these two guys speak briefly to the reporter. Liam mentions that Sarah "is really strong", so he thinks they'll find something. Unreal.

Agree! And I'm not sure they'd seen it before because I got a message back they forwarded it to the appropriate person. I've sent them other things and didn't get a message back.

So glad ya'll took that trip down the rabbit hole. Creepy, isn't it? :moo:

Here she is

[video=youtube;WqLvIT3lCpE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqLvIT3lCpE[/video]

Yep, That's it. I didn't post it because I thought it may be against tos. There's one with PT also. :scared:
I'm so glad ya'll looked.

Yeah and thats close to the other side of the marina. Theres a lot of bay like areas that would be pretty dark and desolate at night over there. I cant help but wonder if they somehow got her into the water that way, if throwing her isn't exactly what happened. jmo

Over by Marconi Rd. There is a sewage pipe you can climb into by the river. My friends and I used to go there when we were younger. I hope someone is checking over there.

Thanks. I dated a guy from Wall years back. Creepy for sure.
Yeah, my friend lived right around the corner on Marconi Rd. And we used to go back through those woods all the time. Back when Evans area was still active. I lived over by central school.

The reason I mention that pipe is because there's a deep ravine right there and the pipe is big enough for me to stand in. Anyone who knows about the abandoned building back in the woods would know about that pipe and ravine. There's also another pipe over on that previously disused military road that would be big enough to conceal a body in. If we are seriously considering that the killers didn't throw her off the bridge, those areas should be checked just to make sure she isn't stashed there.

Yeah, my friend lived right around the corner on Marconi Rd. And we used to go back through those woods all the time. Back when Evans area was still active. I lived over by central school.

The reason I mention that pipe is because there's a deep ravine right there and the pipe is big enough for me to stand in. Anyone who knows about the abandoned building back in the woods would know about that pipe and ravine. There's also another pipe over on that previously disused military road that would be big enough to conceal a body in. If we are seriously considering that the killers didn't throw her off the bridge, those areas should be checked just to make sure she isn't stashed there.

My friend lived on a canal there. She could be anywhere IMO.

Over by Marconi Rd. There is a sewage pipe you can climb into by the river. My friends and I used to go there when we were younger. I hope someone is checking over there.

Ys know, unless you're a local, none of us would know that.. I know so much from my being a kid. Just saying.

Ok, so the prosecutor lays out the case and states that the two men charged may be a danger to state's witness called A.C.

Nothing else that we didn't know already, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member