Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to see you all tomorrow, after big storm tonight.

Please back up your claims with links.

Stay safe all. xo

Best!

Storm should hit here ( jerz) around morning commute, some say it could be Blizzard like conditions during commute time.

Thank God LE worked quickly and got LM and TP off our streets and put behind bars. I do not want to imagine what they would have evolved into.

The one where he is rapping about being gay was also disturbing. It's in an abandoned building with fields nearby and I just can't shake the feeling that SS could be somewhere other than where they have said. I'm also still confused about the sighting of her leaving the house at 11:45 p.m.. These guys are sick and I could see one of them dressing in her clothing with a hoodie up. But if a neighbor's camera caught someone leaving, wouldn't they have also caught them putting SS into the front seat of her vehicle?

I haven't gotten thru all of them, but the one where he is telling the young boy to take his clothes off is disturbing.

I haven't gotten thru all of them, but the one where he is telling the young boy to take his clothes off is disturbing.
Holy crap. I was just looking at thw titles and thumb nails

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thank God LE worked quickly and got LM and TP off our streets and put behind bars. I do not want to imagine what they would have evolved into.

True!!!
Imagine if they would've gotten away with this!!
I'm so happy these boys are off the streets and where they belong.
Hopefully they stay there for a very long time. It's a shame we aren't a death penalty state sometimes. I usually disagree with DP but in certain cases ( premeditated murder) I would like to see it. LM deserves to be punished severely.

The one where he is rapping about being gay was also disturbing. It's in an abandoned building with fields nearby and I just can't shake the feeling that SS could be somewhere other than where they have said. I'm also still confused about the sighting of her leaving the house at 11:45 p.m.. These guys are sick and I could see one of them dressing in her clothing with a hoodie up. But if a neighbor's camera caught someone leaving, wouldn't they have also caught them putting SS into the front seat of her vehicle?
They did quite a bit of coming and going so I'm sure it was all captured on the same neighbor security camera

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the link to the youtube video with Sarah in it? I watched the videos up on his channel and don't see anything. I don't know if I'm just missing it or if it's gone now?

Good thinking. Thanks for doing that. Maybe they already saw it, but better safe than sorry.

Agree! And I'm not sure they'd seen it before because I got a message back they forwarded it to the appropriate person. I've sent them other things and didn't get a message back.

Pure evil, these two.

Senseless crime.......all about greed.

The abandoned house in the kids YouTube video is next to camp Evans off marconi road

The abandoned house in the kids YouTube video is next to camp Evans off marconi road
Yeah and thats close to the other side of the marina. Theres a lot of bay like areas that would be pretty dark and desolate at night over there. I cant help but wonder if they somehow got her into the water that way, if throwing her isn't exactly what happened. jmo

Thanks Gardenista. How absolutely beautiful Sarah was. May she rest in peace.

That's why I've been feeling she was never in that car, once deceased. They knew that car would be studied extensively. They were probably more worried about the car being "clean" because that was the prop for the supposed suicide. I would hope LE extensively studied their home, but did they miss evidence or have they known for a long time that she was murdered? I got the impression from the stories that her murder came down this past week, from witness to confession. A lot still needs to be answered. Good point about cadaver dogs.
Does anybody know if cadaver dogs were used to search her home or car? If so, LE had to know from the beginning that Sarah was deceased. That is, if Sarah was killed in her home and put in her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member