NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand PT could easily be lying about his own involvement. We're supposed to believe PT moved SS alone? I would not be shocked in the least bit to hear that PT was there waiting after the bank phone call. It would explain the dog being away and why there wasn't anything off about the house- less chance for her to struggle if her killer has a helper. I'd like to zoom in on the interview video and see if LM has any marks on his face at the search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe LM only told AC he would protect him from PT to trick AC so he could kill him too. All I can say is what a psycho he is. I wonder what his family is thinking. Especially the siblings that are his age.

Playing devil's advocate here....is it possible PT was also afraid of LM?

Totally possible. And that'll probably be his defense. Unless his lawyer goes the "my client was pressured into making a false confession" route. It seems he's already laying the groundwork.

Agreed. I bet he still thinks he's getting away with it.

Disgusting. I am so glad they caught him. If this is the first person he hurt and was willing to hurt AC too...think of how much he could've spiraled into a killing spree and how many more people he could have hurt. It is so disturbing and sick. Poor SS.

Disgusting. I am so glad they caught him. If this is the first person he hurt and was willing to hurt AC too...think of how much he could've spiraled into a killing spree and how many more people he could have hurt. It is so disturbing and sick. Poor SS.

You're right. He might've killed PT next.

Maybe LM only told AC he would protect him from PT to trick AC so he could kill him too. All I can say is what a psycho he is. I wonder what his family is thinking. Especially the siblings that are his age.

Playing devil's advocate here....is it possible PT was also afraid of LM?

Idk, maybe? Anythings possible. Could TP have been afraid... they lived together. Slept under the same roof. I have trouble going that route because TP could've went to LE and saved her life. He had 6 months to think about it! Would he had lived with him if he was so afraid?

Idk, maybe? Anythings possible. Could TP have been afraid... they lived together. Slept under the same roof. I have trouble going that route because TP could've went to LE and saved her life. He had 6 months to think about it! Would he had lived with him if he was so afraid?

You're right. I'm leaning more to the belief that PT was more involved than his "confession" expresses.

This document says that 3 electronic devices were confiscated from PT and 2 from LM.
65cddbdbf5ba59da6f1b43ffddcd1af5.jpg
23b7aea86bee204ba67164806ccce089.jpg

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/prosecutor-s-affidavit-on-sarah-stern-murder-case-1.13168237

Why aren't they listed as codefendants in these documents, but in court that's how they were referred to

Please go to SS FB page. Scroll down until you see H.S. photo of SS. There is the go fund me link. I'm sure there at 5,000 dollars donated by now.

Why aren't they listed as codefendants in these documents, but in court that's how they were referred to

I think it's just because they are being charged as individuals with different crimes. Each has his own counsel and will have his own trial. But for the pre-trial hearings, they used "co-defendant" because they're talking about one single murder case.

On the other hand PT could easily be lying about his own involvement. We're supposed to believe PT moved SS alone? I would not be shocked in the least bit to hear that PT was there waiting after the bank phone call. It would explain the dog being away and why there wasn't anything off about the house- less chance for her to struggle if her killer has a helper. I'd like to zoom in on the interview video and see if LM has any marks on his face at the search.

I want to see that again also, anyone have it handy?

I had a very interesting chat with someone who is in the know. and is in the medical field. LM was questioned right away, they said the same night. I assume that was the night after car was found. I didn't ask for clarity, just listening. I asked did they think in their opinion, if LM was a sociopath or a psychopath. They thought a moment an said psychopath. They said something interesting to me. They said "you don't know what A.C. has gone through. What terrible danger he went through". Then they said it's good that LM and PT are in jail, because for sure they would kill A.C.

If you look at the docs, reference to ac's safety is pretty intense imo

I think this is the video. It was originally posted by Gardenista in the last thread.

http://www.fios1news.com/newjersey/search-continues-missing-NeptuneCity-woman-12-10-16#.WLAA1DvyvIW

Breaks my heart every time I see it.

Thank you yes. I was back there searching.

http://www.fios1news.com/newjersey/search-continues-missing-NeptuneCity-woman-12-10-16#.WLADHIgrLnC

Stop it @00:18 there is a 3rd person, tan pants behind the sign. (maybe 4th person to the right)
Can anyone take a screenshot? It goes very fast. I don't know how.

We have seen the sign in sheet with 3 names. Here on this link, it states it's SM (wrong) in that clip, when in fact LM signed the sheet. Also 3rd persons name is erased. (video)

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime...arah-sterns-friends-charged-killing/97459416/

Thanks Gardenista!

Thank you yes. I was back there searching.

http://www.fios1news.com/newjersey/search-continues-missing-NeptuneCity-woman-12-10-16#.WLADHIgrLnC

Stop it @00:18 there is a 3rd person, tan pants behind the sign. (maybe 4th person to the right)
Can anyone take a screenshot? It goes very fast. I don't know how.

We have seen the sign in sheet with 3 names. Here on this link, it states it's SM (wrong) in that clip, when in fact LM signed the sheet. Also 3rd persons name is erased. (video)

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime...arah-sterns-friends-charged-killing/97459416/

Thanks Gardenista!

If you can tell me how to upload the screen shot, I have it.

edit: never mind. Got it uploaded.

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 5.18.15 AM copy.jpg

Is this the frame you were wanting Bunny? I grabbed what I could but I am not sure its clear enough to tell any details.

Yep that's it. How did you upload? Maybe I can learn. :thinking:

I think this is the video. It was originally posted by Gardenista in the last thread.

http://www.fios1news.com/newjersey/search-continues-missing-NeptuneCity-woman-12-10-16#.WLAA1DvyvIW

Breaks my heart every time I see it.

My opinion only, but I believe that is LM and not his twin brother being interviewed in that video. I spent way too much time on the SixJigglyMoobs and LM's YouTube pages, analyzing LM: facial expressions, sound of voice, mannerisms. Now if I see a video of one of the M twins, or both of the M twins, I'm willing to bet a lot of money that I know who is who.

That "kisses" video is indeed an M sibling. You can hear LM call that sibling by name in the video. That sibling is also featured in a SixJigglyMoobs video that features LM, twin brother, and PT. (Twin brother is the one who is holding M sibling's hand, not LM.)

You know, it's none of my business, but I want to understand WHY LM and PT did what they have been accused of doing to SS. Why was LM so desperate for her money? I don't think we ever got an answer for that, and we probably never will, but I just don't get it.

I also agree that LM is a psychopath, rather than a sociopath. There is a pretty distinct difference between the two: Psychopaths are genetically predisposed to be that way. This is why personality disorders, as well as developmental disorders, used to be on their own axis (axis II) in the DSM-IV; they are incredibly hard to treat because simply put, they are a part of who the person is. Sociopaths almost always become that way based on their upbringing, and their life has usually been full of trauma. I'll make a generalization, but please note this is not the end-all, be-all for defining psychopaths versus sociopaths... Sociopaths learn to disassociate over time in order to protect themselves from their feelings, and psychopaths never had feelings to begin with. (Source: I'm a MICD therapist, currently pursing my doctorate degree in clinical psychology, and I reference my DSM-V more than any other book I own.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly