Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New Jersey woman Stephanie Parze posted to Snapchat night she disappeared after night out with family to see psychic medium

"The search also reached Staten Island on Monday, where the NYPD used dogs to check a wooded area near Hylan Blvd. and Page Ave., according to law enforcement sources. But that search turned up nothing.

Parze’s boyfriend works near the searched area, sources said, and his phone GPS was traced to those woods for about six hours beginning at 3 a.m. one morning after Parze’s disappearance. The boyfriend has been known to bring women to those woods for romantic liaisons, sources said."

Oh no :(

We know where this is going. I can’t wait to hear what excuse he gave for being in the woods for 6 hours starting at 3 am though

Not positive this is related..but a woman’s body was found in the Hudson River in Jersey City. :(

Woman’s body is pulled from Hudson River near marina in Jersey City

They pulled another middle aged woman’s body from the Hudson River nearby in Hoboken at the start of October.
Body pulled from Hudson River still not identified, authorities say

I live in a town neighboring Freehold. This case is all me and my coworkers talk about.
I can confirm that to cross into Staten Island requires a hefty toll. If you’re crossing the Outerbridge and you don’t have EZ pass, they snap a photo of your license plate and mail you a bill - there are no toll booths, if I’m not mistaken.

Statistics show the average time it takes to dig a grave is 6 hours. And the BF spent 6 hours in the woods starting at 3 am. I doubt he was having a “romantic liaison” in the woods because no woman is going to have sex in the woods in November and if they did it would have been a quickie.

This sucks. Don’t these people know they will get caught? Plea to the general public: you will definitely get caught in this modern age because a mere carpet string can identify you. Don’t murder - you will always be found out!!’nn

Statistics show the average time it takes to dig a grave is 6 hours. And the BF spent 6 hours in the woods starting at 3 am. I doubt he was having a “romantic liaison” in the woods because no woman is going to have sex in the woods in November and if they did it would have been a quickie.

This sucks. Don’t these people know they will get caught? Plea to the general public: you will definitely get caught in this modern age because a mere carpet string can identify you. Don’t murder - you will always be found out!!’nn
Agreed. Too cold in November for romance outside. Who wants to have a "romantic liaison" in the woods anyway? And for 6 hours? No thanks.

Apparently they didn't find Stephanie there...yet. Time to bring in cadaver dogs, sad to say...if they haven't already. IMO

Last edited:
seems nypd is searching there to investigate the lead for freehold PD.

If BF did it, all vehicles are scanned on bridges to Staten Island , ez to solve …

if not, look for jilted suitor ....

~~~

btw, as to being in the park, it was about 60F that night

Last edited:
New Jersey woman Stephanie Parze posted to Snapchat night she disappeared after night out with family to see psychic medium

"The search also reached Staten Island on Monday, where the NYPD used dogs to check a wooded area near Hylan Blvd. and Page Ave., according to law enforcement sources. But that search turned up nothing.

Parze’s boyfriend works near the searched area, sources said, and his phone GPS was traced to those woods for about six hours beginning at 3 a.m. one morning after Parze’s disappearance. The boyfriend has been known to bring women to those woods for romantic liaisons, sources said."
Oh carp, here we go ... weird though that her parents didn't know her boyfriend works near the area being searched?

Anyone with any information or who has had contact with Parze is urged to contact Det. Shawn Murphy of the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office at 732-431-7160 ext. 7032, or Det. Daniel Valentine of the Freehold Township Police at 732-462-7908.

wonder where his phone was traced to before staten island.

He supposedly works on Staten Island, but I'm curious if he lives in Freehold. Or in Jersey. LE must have pings from his phone leading to that area, as in where he was earlier - her house for instance....maybe.

yes that’s what I was getting at. If his phone pinged at the Staten Island location, it probably pinged in the hours before.... sooo where was he?

FREEHOLD, New Jersey (WABC) -- A person of interest has been identified in connection with the disappearance of a New Jersey woman, a law enforcement source told Eyewitness News.

25-year-old Stephanie Parze of Freehold was last seen around 10 p.m. Oct. 30 after she spent a night out with family to see a psychic in New Brunswick.

Cellphone records led investigators to scour Long Pond Park on Staten Island Monday, for any clues about what may have happened to her.

"Parze lives alone in the house that belonged to her grandmother, said Mound. She had moved in to care for her terminally ill grandmother a few years ago, and after she died, Parze stayed to look after the property and dogs, he said.

Parze's "family has been a pretty significant part of the community," said Mound. Her grandfather was a prosecutor and her father worked with the local volunteer first aid squad and 911 communications center.

Mound praised the local law enforcement officers who he said have "come out in strides," including on their days off."

25-year-old sent Snapchat before mysteriously vanishing from her home

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling