Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Freehold missing woman: Police search house of friend; cops say not linked to disappearance

Does anyone have access to Asbury Park Press (app)??!! I ran out of my free articles with the website!
Here is a snippet from article:

FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP - Police swarmed the residence Friday of a man with whom Stephanie Parze in August said she was in a relationship. Parze, 25, of Freehold Township, has been missing since Oct. 30.

Nearly a dozen police cars were in front of a house that John D Ozbilgen, 29, a stock broker, listed as his home address on a Sept. 22 police report when he was charged with simple assault.

Charles Webster, a Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office spokesman, said the search at Ozbilgen's home was "completely unrelated to the disappearance of Parze."

About 12:15 p.m. police officers emerged from the garage of the split level home on Kings Mountain Road and were walking with a man in a light gray hooded sweatshirt who they placed in a police vehicle. It is unknown if that was Ozbilgen.

Earlier in the day, a police officer wearing blue gloves came out of the house. And after the man was taken away, other officers carried bags from the home.

Ozbilgen, 29, and Parze entered a relationship on Aug. 19, according to a post on Parze's Facebook page. Currently, her relationship status is listed as single.

Only 10% allowed to copy from article.

Here is a snippet from article:

FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP - Police swarmed the residence Friday of a man with whom Stephanie Parze in August said she was in a relationship. Parze, 25, of Freehold Township, has been missing since Oct. 30.

Nearly a dozen police cars were in front of a house that John D Ozbilgen, 29, a stock broker, listed as his home address on a Sept. 22 police report when he was charged with simple assault.

Charles Webster, a Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office spokesman, said the search at Ozbilgen's home was "completely unrelated to the disappearance of Parze."

About 12:15 p.m. police officers emerged from the garage of the split level home on Kings Mountain Road and were walking with a man in a light gray hooded sweatshirt who they placed in a police vehicle. It is unknown if that was Ozbilgen.

Earlier in the day, a police officer wearing blue gloves came out of the house. And after the man was taken away, other officers carried bags from the home.

Ozbilgen, 29, and Parze entered a relationship on Aug. 19, according to a post on Parze's Facebook page. Currently, her relationship status is listed as single.

Only 10% allowed to copy from article.

Thank you both for sharing parts of the article... I knew there was a rule about mms sources that had a fee to view...

And goodness!!! How is what they are doing unrelated to the case??? Awfully coincidental if not...

Where are you Stephanie??
Praying you are safe

I hate it when LE blatantly lies... it’s pretty clear to me that this is related, and I so hope they’re close to getting some answers.. we might not know for awhile though since they’re *trying* to play this close to the vest.

I don’t hate it. They probably wanted to search the hone and needed a warrant to do that if they don’t have probable cause related to her disappearance. They might have pursued PC for something else, such as drugs. Which bit then into the house but if they find anything related to SP they have to legally say it was found during a search for another reason. Otherwise the evidence is fruit if the poisonous tree. Why would you expect LE to tell you the real reason? They are trying to solve a crime and get evidence that will hold up in court. They aren’t investigative journalists.

Is this person been officially named POI in this case?
He is connected to Stephanie but LE is saying this is not related to her being missing. Seems to be the same person referenced as the POI but can't find that he's specifically been named as such. He is named as her boyfriend, and has connection to Staten Island. LE took him into custody for unrelated charges today apparently.

He is connected to Stephanie but LE is saying this is not related to her being missing. Seems to be the same person referenced as the POI but can't find that he's specifically been named as such. He is named as her boyfriend, and has connection to Staten Island. LE took him into custody for unrelated charges today apparently.
Thank you!

As long LE has not named a person directly as POI in this case (nevermind other charges), this is not for discussion.

Gotta love the unrelated charges hold! Hoping she is found alive and well!

1. Jim Murdoch News12NJ‏Verified account @ReporterJim 5m5 minutes ago

#BREAKING: photo at time of arrest shows huge police presence outside of John Ozbilgen's home in Freehold (photo used with permission - source wishes to remain anonymous) he is a person of interest in the disappearance of Stephanie Parze @News12NJ

EI4hTZXU0AEXI7Y.jpg

Monmouth Prosecutor‏ @MonCoProsecutor

FREEHOLD – A Freehold Township man is facing a charge of possession of child *advertiser censored*, announced Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni.

John Ozbilgen, 29, of Freehold Township, was arrested at his home today and charged with one count of third degree Endangering the Welfare of a Child – Possession of Child *advertiser censored*. If convicted of this third degree crime, Ozbilgen faces a sentence of up to five years in a New Jersey state prison.

Ozbilgen is currently being detained in the Monmouth County Correctional Institution in Freehold Township pending a detention hearing to be scheduled next week in Superior Court.

The case is assigned to Monmouth County Assistant Prosecutors Caitlin Sidley and Emily Cartmell.

John Ozbilgen, 29, of Freehold Twp, was arrested at his home today and charged with one count of 3rd degree Endangering the Welfare of a Child - Possession of Child *advertiser censored*. If convicted of this crime, Ozbilgen faces a sentence of up to five years.

1:37 PM - 8 Nov 2019

I don’t hate it. They probably wanted to search the hone and needed a warrant to do that if they don’t have probable cause related to her disappearance. They might have pursued PC for something else, such as drugs. Which bit then into the house but if they find anything related to SP they have to legally say it was found during a search for another reason. Otherwise the evidence is fruit if the poisonous tree. Why would you expect LE to tell you the real reason? They are trying to solve a crime and get evidence that will hold up in court. They aren’t investigative journalists.
Me neither. Charging him with a third degree crime allows them to arrest and question him, maybe he will even confess.

Lol yes you both make complete sense and I didn’t communicate effectively. It’s great that they figured out a way to do some searching, and it’s likely the only way they could do so. I shouldn’t type when I’m selfishly annoyed :oops:

also... holy heck child *advertiser censored*?!? :mad:

1. Jim Murdoch News12NJ‏Verified account @ReporterJim 5m5 minutes ago
#BREAKING: photo at time of arrest shows huge police presence outside of John Ozbilgen's home in Freehold (photo used with permission - source wishes to remain anonymous) he is a person of interest in the disappearance of Stephanie Parze @News12NJ

EI4hTZXU0AEXI7Y.jpg

Monmouth Prosecutor‏ @MonCoProsecutor

FREEHOLD – A Freehold Township man is facing a charge of possession of child *advertiser censored*, announced Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni.

John Ozbilgen, 29, of Freehold Township, was arrested at his home today and charged with one count of third degree Endangering the Welfare of a Child – Possession of Child *advertiser censored*. If convicted of this third degree crime, Ozbilgen faces a sentence of up to five years in a New Jersey state prison.

Ozbilgen is currently being detained in the Monmouth County Correctional Institution in Freehold Township pending a detention hearing to be scheduled next week in Superior Court.

The case is assigned to Monmouth County Assistant Prosecutors Caitlin Sidley and Emily Cartmell.

John Ozbilgen, 29, of Freehold Twp, was arrested at his home today and charged with one count of 3rd degree Endangering the Welfare of a Child - Possession of Child *advertiser censored*. If convicted of this crime, Ozbilgen faces a sentence of up to five years.

1:37 PM - 8 Nov 2019

respectfully bolded, underlined, and italicized, ha!!!

Soooo, at the beginning of this article it does say that this guy IS a POI in Stephanie's case....

Lol yes you both make complete sense and I didn’t communicate effectively. It’s great that they figured out a way to do some searching, and it’s likely the only way they could do so. I shouldn’t type when I’m selfishly annoyed :oops:

I was going to look, but maybe NJ Lawyer can tell us what constitutes 3rd degree child *advertiser censored* charges?

Sources: Person of interest in missing New Jersey woman case charged for child *advertiser censored*

"FREEHOLD, New Jersey (WABC) -- Sources tell Eyewitness News a person of interest in the case of a missing New Jersey woman has been arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges.

John Ozbilgen, 29, was arrested and charged with possession of child *advertiser censored* on Friday.

Sources say Ozbligen is a person of interest in 25-year-old Stephanie Parze's disappearance.

He is currently being held while officials continue to investigate after Parze went missing."

I should have known you were just airing and should not have acted so uppity. Sorry. ;) I live right near the area involved.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling
Back