GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Closings will be long. Prosecution's will be a coherent narrative, telling the story, setting the scene. Defense closing will ramble and try to hammer home BS such as SIDS, sudden onset of pnuemonia, drug addict mother, AMA discharge from hospital on April 1, etc.

Neither has a time limit so I anticipate a lengthy day of closing arguments.

@Megnut
Mario is going to draw this out... EXCESSIVELY*, we know that, right? This is how he told us that Detective Mitchell wouldn't be testifying (this was SO sketch. They mentioned him so many times, Grandpa Gregor called HIM as he was on the way to the hospital- same guy - not a doctor- was AT the autopsy!)

This is Mario telling us on Day 8 that he simply isn't calling a witness.

"During the break I had the opportunity to discuss uh, we were going to call Detective Mitchell who you know is the lead investigator in this case, I had my client, WHATEVER....... Anyway, we had discussions with Mr Gregor about whether we should or should not call him, in the conversation with me and Ms Farante, um, and then I discussed what I was going to talk to Detective Mitchell about with Detective Mitchell and after that we decided we're not gonna call him as a witness. We're done for the day. "

Mario wanted closing to start Thursday, if you recall. Today is Wednesday. He was already kicking the can down on Tuesday when he asked for more time. Mario wants to d r a w this O U T.

Judge wasn't buying it. LOL.
*this dog and pony show looks demonstrative but will work to his disadvantage since the jury is gonna be ticked off to sit in that stuffy courtroom with no /little air conditioning while Mario listens to himself talk. Lento/ Schron are concise, smart, and don't waste time. Jury will appreciate this.

Day 12. I'm reading people are wearing Blue in support of Corey. I'll put on my blue cardigan today. ♡

Final closing arguments... mom Bre (I read she doesn't like her full name) is allowed to attend, so I'm glad she can finally be there with her army of support.

(Nothing airing yet. It's 1023am local time [!!!! What kind of jury duty is this, they run on Hawaii time] and I read there is a time delay for streaming from the courtroom)

Around 1045am NJ time:
It has started online.
Camera is focused on Bre (mom of Corey), which is in 2nd row.

Last edited:

Day 12. I'm reading people are wearing Blue in support of Corey. I'll put on my blue cardigan today. ♡

Final closing arguments... mom Bre (I read she doesn't like her full name) is allowed to attend, so I'm glad she can finally be there with her army of support.

(Nothing airing yet. It's 1023am local time [!!!! What kind of jury duty is this, they run on Hawaii time] and I read there is a time delay for streaming from the courtroom)
hmmmm, now why a delay? Mario getting cold feet? Yes, his trial strategy has been all about delays. Defense trying for mistrial, imo.

How long has CG been in jail now? I suppose jail is better than prison. CG might have made some friends there...HA!

Quickly reviewing ID and evidence materials before the jury comes in.

Remember, we still have to endure the debate as to which new exhibits the defense wants to have entered into evidence. That is to take place prior to the jury being brought in to hear closing arguments. I will be shocked if we hear closings before this afternoon.

Defendant looks tense today. I'm sure he angry he missed out on Marci and the others but is capable of any kind of self-reflection or remorse? Just sorry for his sorry self.

JMO

Remember, we still have to endure the debate as to which new exhibits the defense wants to have entered into evidence. That is to take place prior to the jury being brought in to hear closing arguments. I will be shocked if we hear closings before this afternoon.
Already resolved!

Jury entering!

up first is Mario Gallucci. World lost a shining light - Corey. It was Tragic. No child should die. But HE didn't do it. and THEY did not bring in one police witness, one doctor, one expert, one single lay person that showed you any evidence that Christopher killed him.

MOO Atty Gallucci is harping on the ME who did not testify... he's using pretty raw language about the process. He was just a little boy. No need to be graphic. Vulgar. MOO

Every expert relied on ME records, slides and report. We heard his name more than Christopher's in this case. He did all the work here. But we didn't hear from him. but I will show you why. They've only shown you bits and pieces. But not the whole story

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back