GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what does she do next. Deacon wants studies to mke sure he has no underlying injury so we'll tke him by ambulance to Jersey Shore. She says I'll take him myself, thought it would be quicker. She takes him to Community Healthcare. They want her to take him to Jersey Shore. She says I'll take him. It's important because if he goes by ambulance who are they speakign to? Corey. If SHE takes him who are they getting history from? Bre. She controls the visit she controls the narrative.

Corey very scared little boy. What 6 year old boy having been to 3 medical facilities and is being questioned and prodded is not going to be scared. What was going through Corey's head? Why is mommy taking me all these places.

Mario says it was "okay" that Bre drove him to the other hospital -- "it's her child" but then he says she took him herself so "she could control the narrative".

A mother, with no support, trying to protect her son. From the very force who killed him.

Now he's saying that her keeping him up by taking him to three different medical facilities, his immune system is compromised. I guess Mario is a doctor now.

This. Is. Aggravating.

How are you now going to differentiate wht bruises were caused by treadmill, by football, by simply being a 6 year old. Not one Dr. said there was anything wrong with Corey. Zero.

Bre then takes him to Janesville. She has two beds in the bedroom. Testifies he slept with her that night. Now, tht's no so innocuous. When do children most likely want to sleep with mommy? When they arent feeling well. Her wanting to take him instead of allowing someone else take him to hospital? Not so innocuous. It's her controling the narrtive.

What does she do the next moring? This mother who thinks her child is abused? She takes him to Christopher so how concerned ws she REALLY?

[oh this is offensive. I need to stop for a minute. getting very very angry]

Mario: you can't say any of his injuries were from the treadmill.

Merda! Merda!

I admit, I was trying to remember who Merta is. Murder! Murda! Murda!

I need the State to drive this home: if CG was willing to torment Corey in a community gym, what else was he capable of doing to that child?

Now Mario is questioning Bre having Corey sleep in bed with her.... must be because Corey wasn't feeling well...

Mario is calling Bre's actions a ruse, all designed to get custody. (As if that's a bad thing!)

Mario keeps calling it a violation of the court order that she took Corey to the pediatrician alone. FYI the order was that they needed to take him to a pediatrician. IMO, the emphasis isn't on THEY, just that it be done. And it was.

Now he's belaboring her drug use. I don't condone it, but I feel her pain.

This must be so painful for her to listen to. But it will be over soon. The jury has to be uncomfortable with his attacks.

Prosecutors need to hammer home CG called the mother but refused to tell her where he was taking her child, despite her repeated requests to know so she could come. Yes - CG called Corey's mother, but he refused to give her any info.

Mario is asking the jury not to judge Bre. But they need to question her credibility. You can disregard her testimony....

You know who he isn't talking about in his closing argument? CG

Geez you guys thanks for the summaries. I get so angry I just can't watch that lying liar who lies. No word on when he'll show vids of the creep picking Corey up six times? (Lie)
oh no, today in this closing he clarified that CG only picked Corey up once, Corey freely and willingly jumped back up unhurt and tried to get back on 5 more times all by his unhurt big boy self.

Mario: instead of going to church, going to visit Corey's grave, working on her sobriety....

She goes to the grocery store to buy dead fish, hammocks and goose stones/eggs....

Who does that? Somebody who does bumps....

Now he's saying she profited from the fund raising efforts....

He is relentless.

I hope it's falling flat with the jury. She's not on trial.

on dropping Corey off at 9:02 she "accidently" videotapes a conversation between her and Corey ACCIDENTLY. NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE BUT ACCIDENTLY

now claiming to hear Corey moan in that video. (personally I think one of them yawned loudly at that point because - late night)

Mario is playing the accidental video Bre recorded....

Mario is trying to highlight Corey's moan. (Was that Corey? How do we know it wasn't Bre? But that doesn't sound like a pain moan! He sounds annoyed he has to bring the paper to his dad. Major sigh of annoyance.) But what does this have to do with CG's trial?

Mario is saying she filmed that exchange on purpose. What difference does that make? This is ridiculous.

you don't see anybody on that video. that was no accidental video. You weren't instructed to leave your common sense out there. That was done on purpose, trying to set up another judge said no dr. said no, gotta do a video. on purpose we dn't see Corey, we don't see Bre. THAT'S on purpose.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back