GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now playing his arrest.

After Mario says he ran. Because that's how he grieves.

Fleeing? No. Grieving. To be by himself. To cry. To be upset.

He didn't seem so upset meeting up with his lady friend.

I am not going to edify Mario's remarks about poor Corey's sick bed accidents.

I hope he just lost all the jurors.

All it does is tell me that Corey was routinely abused by CG. Under the guise of "exercise", "football", "soccer". He was probably pummeled on a routine basis by CG.

I remember as a child being "tickled" by an older cousin. I hated it, and would run and hide when he came over. Our parents thought it was a "game". No. I didn't want to be held down, helpless, and "tickled". They thought it was all great fun. Not.

It is "games" like this that psychopaths use to disguise their abuse as harmless, games...when they are really predators, and their prey is completely powerless. "Toughen up" go play "football", isn't it great that you have a Dad who wants to help you?! Go to the gym and "workout" with your Dad. Enjoy it. Yeah.

Mario has 4 pages of about 37 left.

Judge is addressing the gallery. Judge asked members to move. One didn't. Argued with the officer. Judge is angry

Sheriff's department will decide if they're going to close the courtroom.

After the break, Mario will finish yelling at the jury his closing arguments. Then Court will break for lunch, with the State's closing after lunch.

Then I imagine jury instructions, followed by deliberation, time dspending.

Mario is playing the accidental video Bre recorded....

Mario is trying to highlight Corey's moan. (Was that Corey? How do we know it wasn't Bre? But that doesn't sound like a pain moan! He sounds annoyed he has to bring the paper to his dad. Major sigh of annoyance.) But what does this have to do with CG's trial?

Mario is saying she filmed that exchange on purpose. What difference does that make? This is ridiculous.
It was a butt dial to photo ap. Otherwise it would have been done better. I can't say how many times I've filmed by accident.

Mario is going to get into searches. He's gonna explain why that means nothing. People serch stuff all the time. If he really meant to delete the searches that are gonna hurt you, would you really leave the searches like can my car be tracked, how long before charges after autopsy, etc? Should THOSE be the searches deleted? They're not. They're there.

Back to the beginning [to wrap it up I think].

This is an absolute tragedy. no reason for a 6 year old to die. You promised to take emotion and set it aside.

Day 12. I'm reading people are wearing Blue in support of Corey. I'll put on my blue cardigan today. ♡

Final closing arguments... mom Bre (I read she doesn't like her full name) is allowed to attend, so I'm glad she can finally be there with her army of support.

(Nothing airing yet. It's 1023am local time [!!!! What kind of jury duty is this, they run on Hawaii time] and I read there is a time delay for streaming from the courtroom)

Around 1045am NJ time:
It has started online.
Camera is focused on Bre (mom of Corey), which is in 2nd row.
Why did Bre need permission to attend the closing?

Is the main prosecutor the whitish-blonde gal who did the direct on Andrew(s)? She was very good at relaying his technicalese into simple phrases. He was good too, but she was excelient in the translation, ie when speaking of inflammation.

Mario: instead of going to church, going to visit Corey's grave, working on her sobriety....

She goes to the grocery store to buy dead fish, hammocks and goose stones/eggs....

Who does that? Somebody who does bumps....

Now he's saying she profited from the fund raising efforts....

He is relentless.

I hope it's falling flat with the jury. She's not on trial.
Well that's the very first time in my life I've heard of drugs creating the urge for dead fish and hamhocks.

Wait, now she's a drunk failing to work on her sobriety?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back