GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mario shows that last photo of CG and Corey asleep. Why does only CG have a blanket on himself? I'm sorry, he was engrossed in his messaging with Marci. One hand on his phone... ... ... ...

Corey, vomiting on everything put a wrench in CG's plans and IMO made him very angry. Bombastic.

JMO

Mario: Corey was in school after treadmill and was not wearing long sleeves to hide signs of abuse - erego Corey was not abused.

[paraphrasing and sarcasm are mine]

MOO

What happened between that photo and the ER?

How many toddlers are beaten to death over bedwetting? A trigger for so many loose cannons.

CG had evening plans. He was going to get some. Them Corey was vomiting and soiling. IMO CG lost it.

By the time that photo was taken, Corey may have been mostly unconscious and CG thought he could still salvage his evening.

Selfish cretin.

Jmo

if you are abusing your child or are going to kill them are you inviting Marci over to hang out (for Netflix and Chill)? Of course not. Doesn't make sense.

Do you take a picture of a kid you are about to kill? did he look abused already? We know he throws up and deficates himself. LE makes a big deal about the deficated clothes in the grbage pail.

He's a guy, sexist maybe but when your six year old does poopy in his underwear and you are a guy, you're not cleaning that stuff.

now blaming ER personnel for taking too long to get him back to be seen. Mario claims they are delaying careing for obvious distressed child. it took them 4 minutes 16 seconds to render aid to "that child"

funny how it is literally EVERYONE else's fault except the one seen on video behaving in an abusive manner to the decedent 12 days before his death.

Last edited:
Now showing the video of CG rushing Corey into the ER.

Mario is criticizing the ER staff.

I'm sorry. ER's triage. They get vital info from the parent. IF THE PARENT IS TRUTHFUL.

JMO

If CG had told the ER staff that Corey had blunt force trauma to his abdomen and was unresponsive, there would have been a much different response.

Agonal breathing already. Somebody blunt-forced the life out of Corey. :(

Jmo

This is an aside. But I recall two stories. Each of a small child who tripped while tooth brushing, impaled by it. In one case, the parent instinctively pulled tge toothbrush out. With fatal results. The other parents left it in place, and the hospital removed it under anesthesia. Apparently the toothbrush worked as a cork and was lifesaving in the second case. I'm sure I'm oversimplified it, but I can't help but to wonder if Corey was surviving life-threatening trauma because he was positioned advantageously, dying slowly, and CG didn't bother noticing because he was enraptured with Marci and happy that Corey wasn't bothering him.

I'm exhausted listening to Mario. My heart goes out to Bre. Mother to mother....

Mario's angry rage/ tone could be triggering to some. NO need for this, big guy. I suspect some of the jurors are tuned out at this point. I can't listen to this without stopping.

Anyone watching this would wonder:
Why is this man yelling at the jury???

Mario is making a mockery of Sgt Coles. He is dismissive of Nurse Carnevale. He questioned the truthfulness of Dr Deacon.
All witnesses who have nothing to gain to lie, everything to do with bringing this murderer to justice.

Mr Aquittal sounds ridiculous.

I've learned even in my custody case, what is garbage info and what is valid info.

The look on Bre's face, when Mario says "AND SHE STARTS A G U ME PAGE!!!!"
Is just awesome. (Garbage info.)

Buying dead fish, ham hocks, accidentally recording (thank god she did!), FB group, sounds of Bre sighing... all of it.... garbage info.

It's like those word problems in math

Mary bought 4 baskets of fresh organic strawberries at the farmers market yesterday. Each of the lovely baskets cost $6. She had in her new Kate Spade wallet a brand new $50bill given to her by grandma. If she pays cash to handsome Stan the Farmer at the stall, how much change should she get back?

MARIO IS GIVING MOSTLY GAHBAGE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back