NM - Man seeks to identify pooping jogger

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I so appreciate you keeping this most dignified case professional by providing links!

:laughcry:

Thank you. I wouldn't want anyone to call "b#llsh%t" on my post or tell me its a load of crap!

For your holiday viewing pleasure, here's Marilyn Monroe in "Some Like It Hot" displaying her assets......and singing the "Poo Poo Pee Doop" song. (I Want To Be Loved By You)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQIvhotZSUw"]"I Wanna Be Loved By You",Marilyn Monroe - YouTube[/ame]

3wc&8l

eta: woops sorry, butt post

(lol, not really, :pinocchio:)

Ya know... We haven't heard of the Femme Fecale as re-offending...

I wonder where she is dropping her load these days?

I am almost afraid to ask...

:doorhide:

Posting to bump this thread. I didn't want to see it go down the drain......

Is the suspect known to have passed any gas stations along the way?

Is the suspect doo doo arrive in court anytime soon?

:facepalm:

Not soon. Court is a little backed up right now and the cases are not passing through the system regularly.

http://www.kptv.com/story/22881726/man-wants-jogger-to-stop-pooping-on-his-property

"A man wants to identify a woman he caught on camera multiple times defecating next to his home during her morning jog.

It was Easter Sunday, and a young woman was on her morning run. She made a turn, jogging towards an alley. Then a security camera catches her.

"Drops her pants, lets go, puts her shorts back up, without any wipe, nothing else," said the man who lives at the home, who didn't want his face on camera and wanted to be called Bobby."

lol @ "malicious fecal distribution"

More and video at link.

Where did our story go? It no longer appears on the above link! Looks like the news station flushed it!!!

so... It seems no one has recently seen hide nor hair nor poop of our Femme Fecal...

I imagine she hiding out... And is "lying in waste"... Ahem.... "Wait"..

:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back