GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Michelle is in a PAC (?) unit at the jail, whatever that means. I looked it up on the detention center site.

Possibly suicide watch I googled it and thats what came up for other inmates. For example in this different case - Not related to the Victoria Marten's case

"Jail officials told Action 7 News that Anaya is in the jail’s PAC unit, which means that he is on a one-on-one watch and is being checked every 10 to 15 minutes."

https://www.abqjournal.com/134117/updated-backpack-suspect-on-suicide-watch.html

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. --
Michelle Martens kept her new relationship with a man convicted of child endangerment a secret from friends and family for weeks - as she helped plan her daughter's 10th birthday party, sent the girl off daily to the school bus and held down her job at a local grocery store.

Now relatives and friends of the 35-year-old single mother are trying to figure out why they never knew about her involvement with the boyfriend and her invitation for his cousin who is a convicted felon to live in her apartment.

"Whatever demons she had we don't know because she didn't share them with us," said Laura Bobbs, who lived in Martens' apartment complex for five years and now serves as a spokeswoman for Victoria's relatives. "I should have been the one to see all this and I didn't."

Bobbs said Martens, who also has a 5-year-old son, moved to Albuquerque from the nearby town of Peralta about five years ago.

Neighbors described Victoria as a happy and outgoing child. Bobbs said she always appeared to be well cared for by her mother, and often swam in the apartment complex's swimming pool.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/new-mex...fied-over-moms-role-in-brutal-murder/1491154/

He was with his Father that night.

Bobbs seems to have spent a lot of time around Victoria. I suspect Mom must have told her not to tell anyone the boyfriend was living with them. Imo,moms behavior seems like that of an addict. Good at hiding things from key people.

Michelle is in a PAC (?) unit at the jail, whatever that means. I looked it up on the detention center site.
Psychiatric Acute Care Unit

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. --
Michelle Martens kept her new relationship with a man convicted of child endangerment a secret from friends and family for weeks - as she helped plan her daughter's 10th birthday party, sent the girl off daily to the school bus and held down her job at a local grocery store.

Now relatives and friends of the 35-year-old single mother are trying to figure out why they never knew about her involvement with the boyfriend and her invitation for his cousin who is a convicted felon to live in her apartment.

"Whatever demons she had we don't know because she didn't share them with us," said Laura Bobbs, who lived in Martens' apartment complex for five years and now serves as a spokeswoman for Victoria's relatives. "I should have been the one to see all this and I didn't."

Bobbs said Martens, who also has a 5-year-old son, moved to Albuquerque from the nearby town of Peralta about five years ago.

Neighbors described Victoria as a happy and outgoing child. Bobbs said she always appeared to be well cared for by her mother, and often swam in the apartment complex's swimming pool.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/new-mex...fied-over-moms-role-in-brutal-murder/1491154/

Thanks for posting this. A similar story was posted earlier and I wanted to quote it.

I find it interesting Laura Bobb (minister, family friend, official spokesperson) and Martens parents state they had daily contact with Victoria and never knew about mom's boyfriend (or BFs cousin). Very odd. So obviously mom KNEW this guy was no good since she was hiding him. And to not mention him for a month...

I find it VERY telling that she was always seen swimming at the complex pool , EVERY apt I have been here in tx would have a fit if a child was unsupervised by anyone under 18. Now with that in mind I see nowhere where it stated mom was with her? to me it almost sounds likes he was allowed over thereby herself , in the 70'S a lot of moms used the country club pool, city pool, and apt complexes as babysitters , same with malls, drop em off ad they are god for the day! I don't see this in print but I suspect this is the case

He was with his Father that night.

Bobbs seems to have spent a lot of time around Victoria. I suspect Mom must have told her not to tell anyone the boyfriend was living with them. Imo,moms behavior seems like that of an addict. Good at hiding things from key people.

bbm

Glad the son was finally mentioned in MSM. I was concerned about him. Do you have a link to the article that mentions he was with his father? Not to be a pain, but I'd like to read it... poor kid.

I looked them up at the detention center site and it says FG is in the infirmary. Is that medical?

FG is Fabian Gonzales. Jessica Kelley is his cousin, she has the broken leg.
Duh! You're right! I'm distracted today. Don't mind me. ;) SORRY!

Hmmm.....Wonder what's "wrong" with him? I know I'm bad, but hopefully someone beat the crap out of him and he's in a lot of pain. One can hope.

Duh! You're right! I'm distracted today. Don't mind me. ;) SORRY!

Hmmm.....Wonder what's "wrong" with him? I know I'm bad, but hopefully someone beat the crap out of him and he's in a lot of pain. One can hope.

No worries, have those days too.

Yes, I wonder why he's in the infirmary too? Maybe a reporter will give us an update, I don't recall seeing when they are due back in court.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

What is going on with that mother??

By some accounts, by people who know her well, she was a normal mom. But this HORRIFIC crime happened in her presence and LE is saying she appears unremorseful.

How quickly do drugs damage you to that extent? That is a real question, not rhetorical - how fast can a person spiral down to the place where she would witness, and perhaps condone, what happened to her child. A couple of months? One month? A few weeks?

Seems impossibly fast.

I would like to hear Michelle's account of that day. Not just what happened to Victoria (what caused her death). We 've heard a neigbor say she picked Victoria up from school, and that she stayed with them until after dinner. Michelle called and told her to come home. I want to know if they all sat around planning, or if FG and JK were manipulating Michelle, and she did not know what was going to happen to Victoria. I've read meth makes people hypersexual. Were the three if them doing "things" and it carried on to Victoria later that night? I guess I'm trying to make sense of the senseless. But somehow I don't want to be left with the thought that this mom straight up handed her child over willingly. Does Meth incapacitate you at certain level in the high? As in you have awareness but are paralyzed for lack of a better word?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back