GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This crime has affected me like no other, and after going to the detention center site and reading the charges against each of the monsters I am still numb. I pray Victoria did not suffer long!

Yeah it has really bothered me too. Keep checking for updates. Do you have the url for the detention center? TIA

MM & JK have the charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Would those charges be for the drugs? FG does not.

I agree, I did notice FG is also charged with contributing on the criminal complaint.

She IMO is just as guilty.

Rsabbm more so, IMO. That's the one person that child should have been able to rely on, the one person who should have kept that little girl safe. I have a hard time wrapping my head around how ANYONE can cause, even enjoy, the hurt and suffering of another human being, let alone a child. I can say my instinct would be to lay down my life for a child, any child, so how someone can be wired up in a way that they could not only allow but actively participate in this is totally beyond my comprehension.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

When is the next court date?

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. —The man accused of drugging, raping and mutilating 10-year-old Victoria Martens is in more legal trouble.; not only in New Mexico but in another state as well.

Target 7 obtained lapel video from 2014, when Albuquerque police arrested Fabian Gonzales.

According to court records, in that case, he plead no contest to abandonment of a child and battery against a household member.
http://www.koat.com/news/more-legal-trouble-for-man-accused-of-raping-killing-10rearold/41571236

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The mother charged in the gruesome killing of 10-year-old Victoria Martens is facing an eviction trial for her apartment.

Michelle Martens is ordered to appear in court Thursday morning. The Arroyo Villas Apartments has filed the petition asking for back rent and damages done to the apartment.
http://krqe.com/blog/2016/09/08/mother-accused-in-killing-of-victoria-martens-faces-eviction-trial/
Oh gawd, I didn't even think about the apartment. Guess the owners have to go through the legal motions to have her evicted.

Who would even want to live there after that? :(

A question.....if they plea deal (and I know they will) what could they get, and what is the ultimate punishment in New Mexico for these crimes

A question.....if they plea deal (and I know they will) what could they get, and what is the ultimate punishment in New Mexico for these crimes
I personally don't think any of them will be allowed to walk free ever again. There is NO rehabilitation for those people, I sure wouldn't want any of them in the apartment next to me. Thinking someone said they did not have death penalty in that state.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

IMO, a plea won't be offered.

Restraining orders sought against suspects in death of Victoria Martens

By: Nancy Laflin, Target 7 Reporter, nlaflin@hearst.com
Published On: Sep 12 2016 08:38:04 PM MDT
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -

New documents just obtained in a Target 7 investigation show all three people accused of killing and mutilating a 10 year old girl could face restraining orders to keep them away from another child.

The requests for restraining orders were filed again Fabian Gonzales, Michelle Martens and Jessica Kelley - all 3 suspects in the death of 10-year old Victoria Martens.

The restraining orders were filed September 1st, one week after Victoria's brutal sexual assault and murder.
(modsnip)

http://www.koat.com/news/restrainin...uspects-in-death-of-victoria-martens/41638370

Oh no, not the brother, too. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! [emoji22] How long were these 2 children being abused before that horrible night??!!

Do we know when these deplorables will be back in court?

Restraining orders sought against suspects in death of Victoria Martens

By: Nancy Laflin, Target 7 Reporter, nlaflin@hearst.com
Published On: Sep 12 2016 08:38:04 PM MDT
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -

New documents just obtained in a Target 7 investigation show all three people accused of killing and mutilating a 10 year old girl could face restraining orders to keep them away from another child.

The requests for restraining orders were filed again Fabian Gonzales, Michelle Martens and Jessica Kelley - all 3 suspects in the death of 10-year old Victoria Martens.

The restraining orders were filed September 1st, one week after Victoria's brutal sexual assault and murder.
(modsnip)

http://www.koat.com/news/restrainin...uspects-in-death-of-victoria-martens/41638370

As if this case wasn't already heartbreaking enough :( those poor children

You think that it can't get any worse?

"The violent sexual attack that ended Victoria Martens’ life apparently was not the first time she was raped.

The 10-year-old’s mother, Michelle Martens, told police she had allowed other men to sexually assault her daughter and said she had sought out the men online and at work. She told police she had set up encounters with at least three."

https://www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back