GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You think that it can't get any worse?

"The violent sexual attack that ended Victoria Martens’ life apparently was not the first time she was raped.

The 10-year-old’s mother, Michelle Martens, told police she had allowed other men to sexually assault her daughter and said she had sought out the men online and at work. She told police she had set up encounters with at least three."

https://www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html

What the actual *advertiser censored**!?!?!

How could anyone do that to any child, much less a mother to her own DAUGHTER?!

No words.

edit to add: JUST NOW READING THE ARTICLE!! OMG!!!!

Martens, 35, told police she didn’t do it for the money. She set up the sexual assaults because she enjoyed watching.

I am beyond livid. I hope that woman lives a very, very long and very, very miserable existence in prison. I don't want her to die any time in the near future. I want her to suffer.

"The violent sexual attack that ended Victoria Martens’ life apparently was not the first time she was raped.

The 10-year-old’s mother, Michelle Martens, told police she had allowed other men to sexually assault her daughter and said she had sought out the men online and at work. She told police she had set up encounters with at least three."

https://www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html

WTF!!!! *crying*. DEATH PENALTY! Scum bag, how could nobody see what was happening?? All these "other men" need to be found. Poor little angel, why didn't she tell someone? What happened to the son?

I just vomited everywhere.
I can't even...
I'm a mother to three.
No words. 😢

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

This makes me so angry!!!!! This woman better be put to death. The poor, poor baby. :(

I really, really hope they find the scumbags who had sex with that innocent child.

I can't even breathe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am fairly certain this case is one of the worst cases I have ever read about. Right up there with Brittney Wood.
Just when you think we've heard it all. 😔

Edited to correct spelling.

What the actual *advertiser censored**!?!?!

How could anyone do that to any child, much less a mother to her own DAUGHTER?!

No words.

edit to add: JUST NOW READING THE ARTICLE!! OMG!!!!

I am beyond livid. I hope that woman lives a very, very long and very, very miserable existence in prison. I don't want her to die any time in the near future. I want her to suffer.

And, for a MOTHER to do this? Truly she lost whatever it is that makes us human. This is beyond comprehension.

BBM https://www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html

"The 10-year-old’s mother, Michelle Martens, told police she had allowed other men to sexually assault her daughter and said she had sought out the men online and at work. She told police she had set up encounters with at least three.

One of them was a co-worker."

And he's about to be busted, I bet.

jmo
From the article:

"Martens told police she used the dating website Plenty of Fish to look for men to have sex with Victoria and possibly Victoria’s younger sibling, according to the records."

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

I hope everyone involved is arrested, this is beyond words. Poor little girl.

I don't know how to bold type, sorry. I posted that because it's talking about Victoria's sibling. Brother??

Ugh. Much much worse. What an awful excuse of a mother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how to bold type, sorry. I posted that because it's talking about Victoria's sibling. Brother??

That's what I took it to mean :(

I am beyond disgusted. What a piece of garbage this woman is!

I am also shocked that no one in this girl's life could tell something wasn't right. I'm not blaming anyone but seriously...how did people not see this "mother" was awful!?

There is no punishment severe enough for these depraved individuals. They need to find the others who harmed these babies and lock them away.

*JUSTICE FOR VICTORIA AND HER BROTHER*

BBM https://www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html

"The 10-year-old’s mother, Michelle Martens, told police she had allowed other men to sexually assault her daughter and said she had sought out the men online and at work. She told police she had set up encounters with at least three.

One of them was a co-worker."

And he's about to be busted, I bet.

jmo
From the article

"Martens, 35, told police she didn’t do it for the money. She set up the sexual assaults because she enjoyed watching."

This just made me totally sick to my stomach!! This is beyond disgusting, sick and demented!

Heart broken all over again reading about these new details. What is wrong with this world, seriously?

I am speechless. I hope every single person who attacked this child is arrested and convicted. This is not a mother, she is a monster. I hope she never sees the outside of a prison except on her way to be buried. God know what would have happened to her if she continued living with this monster.

I am so sorry, Victoria. Every child deserves a loving parent who will do their best to protect and care for them.

I am speechless. I hope every single person who attacked this child is arrested and convicted. This is not a mother, she is a monster. I hope she never sees the outside of a prison except on her way to be buried. God know what would have happened to her if she continued living with this monster.

I am so sorry, Victoria. Every child deserves a loving parent who will do their best to protect and care for them.

Oh Victoria, you didn't have a father to protect you, and your mother enjoyed watching you get abused by strangers. I wish I
could give you everything you deserved, what EVERY child deserves.
I'm devastated over this. I just can't fathom the evil, and how nobody noticed. :(:(:(:(:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx
Back